Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P Selva PandianYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having urination problem and white discharge problem from last four years. I have done my urine and blood test and the report was normal. But it is important that I am having diabetes. please help
I have faced the problem of thyroid in pregnancy after delivery I had left the treatment of thyroid now what should I do?
I m diabetic n cant manage it I also take insulin my diabetes is always on the higher side inspite of taking insulin.I have diabetes frm last 7years
Nothing in the world can be more precious and valuable than holding and cuddling your baby for the first time. For most, pregnancy and parenthood gives a new dimension to their lives. It completes their family. People wait with bated breath for the beautiful phase to unfold. However, of late, infertility has been on the rise. As per a survey, 1 in every 1000, suffers from infertility issues. Infertility in males, as well as females, can be triggered by factors such as stress (personal or professional), unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, obesity, medical complications.
Medical assistance and treatments are available, but some of the treatments are way too expensive or have harmful and undesirable side effects. In this regard, homeopathy comes as a much-needed blessing. It is natural and has negligible or no side effects. Furthermore, most of the homeopathic medications are affordable, leaving you with only a small pinch in the pocket.
The first step in homeopathic treatment is identifying the root cause of infertility. In males, infertility can be due to
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Low semen count.
- Sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Small testes or testicular injury.
- Abnormal or premature ejaculation.
- Obstruction in Vas deferens (Ejaculatory duct).
- Varicocele, Prostatitis.
Female infertility may be due to
- Thyroid problems.
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), Endometriosis.
- Hormonal imbalance and irregular periods.
- Uterine fibroid.
- STD's like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Blocked fallopian tube.
- Uterine (cervix) abnormality.
Certain lifestyle habits and environmental factors also contribute towards male and female infertility.
Homeopathy to treat male infertility:
Some of the homeopathic medicines work wonders to improve male infertility.
- Caladium Seguinum: Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can be effectively treated with Caladium Seguinum (American Arum). In some men, erectile dysfunction results in pruritus (severe itching) in the genital organs. Caladium is the best bet to deal with pruritus.
- Agnus Castus (Chaste Tree): Agnus Castus is used to treat both male and female infertility. Men with erectile dysfunction, low libido, and low sperm count benefit immensely from this medicine. This medicine is a blessing for women with menstrual problems (irregular periods, heavy or scanty periods).
- Lycopodium Clavatum (Wolf's Foot): Men with serious erectile dysfunction (due to stress, anxiety) benefit from this medicine.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is helpful for men with a high libido but premature ejaculation.
- Conium: Conium is used to treat low libido and weak erections in men.
Homeopathy to treat female infertility:
- Pulsatilla: This homeopathic medicine comes as a relief for females who have infertility due to PCOD and irregular periods.
- Sepia: Infertility resulting from menstrual problems (scanty and short periods) can be successfully treated with Sepia. It is also helpful in case of women with hypoactive sexual desire.
- Natrum Carb: This homeopathic medicine is used to treat women who are unable to retain the sperm.
- Aletris Farinosa: This medicine is used to treat infertility triggered by heavy periods.
Though effective, these medicines should not be used without medical prescription and recommendation. Self-medication will do more harm than good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sir I am a sugar patient type 2. Can you suggest me suitable diet and medicine. Is 40 to 50 ml liquor seldom is harmful ?
More young people are detected with diabetes than aged people, nowadays. Stress of work, irregular lifestyle and uncontrolled eating are the reasons of diabetes. Diabetes is incurable. Repeat, diabetes is incurable. But, it can be kept under control. There is no cure for diabetes in any pathy. So stop visiting different pathy clinics, vaids, homeopathy clinics or any magic remedy centres to get cured.
To keep diabetes under control follow these simple tricks.
1. Eat six times a day, eat little every time.
2. Walk for 60 minutes every single day, rain or sun.
3. Avoid or eat least possible rice, sweet, fried food, potatoes.
4. Take drugs.
5. Sleep early, sleep well.
6. Avoid stress, relax, laugh, play, listen to music and enjoy picnics.
7. Check your hba1c every 3 months and adjust your medication under the guidance of a good doctor.
Allopathy and Ayurveda both have very good medicines that will keep your sugar down. Ayurvedic drugs are free of side effects whereas allopathic drugs have to be constantly monitored for side effects. But in any case both the types of drugs are to be taken lifelong.
As long as sugar levels are under control, diabetics have nothing to fear about. They can lead a normal life, have good longevity, can enjoy all pleasures of life including sex, travel, sports. Restrictions on eatings can be compromised once in a while when sugar levels are under control.
Quarterly check-ups of sugar and general health check up once in two years will ensure that life is going well for you.
My mother is 56 years old. She is a diabetic for the past 15 years. She now takes the following tablets: glucoryl, Cildip 10, Telma 80 h, ziten. She also has high blood pressure. Off late she has loose motion, a common side effect of voglibose in glucoryl it seems. Any advice on how to counter that without the use of insulin?
MY glycolate blood sugar is 7.8, what does that actually mean, is it that the sugar is not under control?
Hi doctor I have diabetes and fasting 142 and after lunch I checked that was 232 and I am very shocked and I am scared and I don't want to take medicine so please tell me what we do.
I m taking thyrox 25 mg tablet. Today thyroid report is. T3- 99.0. T4- 5.51. TSH -5.20. Now what should I do to control.
Hello sir I am SADIQ Hussain 34 year old. I am suffering joint pain since 4 year. Because of my uric acid. My uric acid level always high to normal. I tried so many home remedies but relief only for small time. Then problem start again. Please help me sir.
I am a diabetic since last 17 years but lately my PP after breakfast is going un controlled. I take lipaglyn, Amaryl 1 mg. MET, before breakfast and 18u of actrapid. My sugar level is between 270 and 350 mg. I take 2 spoons of Oats with milk in the morning as breakfast and one cup green tea early in the morning after medicines. The fasting sugar is 140 to160. Can anyone guide me the reason. The Lunch and dinner pp levels are below 200.
I am 18 years old male, and my father 52 yrs old diabetes since last year, 180. What should I do? Please help me.
I am 23 years old female. I have a hypothyroid. My tsh range is 8.29. Also having irreular periods. Is there any problem? is it easily curable? and what food and exercise I have to do? please help me.
Sir/Madam, my mother's legs get swollen frequently. I don't know why? When she eats something like curd then it swells. On approaching doctors they said it is thyroid but on taking medicines also it is not cured. What to do?
I am boarder line diabetics person and very much well maintain but I have itching problem in entire body and every thrice in day I have to consume histamine tablet which gives me relax I would like to know the reason for it and how to overcome from this problem.
I feel thirsty all the time and go for urinal frequently. I am just 30 years old, it is possible that I could be a patient of Diabetes.
Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.
There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :
- A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
- Spotting or heavy periods
- Feelings of extreme tiredness
- Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps
Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
- Prior abdominal surgery
- Earlier ectopic pregnancy
- Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
- STD infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage
There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.