Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Blood comes directly from body when go to toilet. Not mixed with stool. Firstly constipation occurs. But today blood comes after stool. What can I do?
Hi, my name hitesh and I am 23 years old. My skin type is oily and I am getting sweating more often. My skin tones is dark and I am suffering from hyperpigmentation. I want to make my skin tone lighter and glowing. Please recommend me facewash ,day cream and night cream to become fairer. Thanks in advance.
I am 41 years. Female, continuous headache since last 5 days. I mostly avoid to take medicine. Any home medicine. Please. Reply.
I am taking clonil 25 mg for delay in cum and long time sex duration. This causes drowsiness after 3 hours, can you suggest alternate tablet which will be more effective to enhance sex time.
I am suffering from back pain from neck to legs since 2011 and now. What should I do? Please advise.
I am 22 years old men, I have dry cough when I am eating at that time I get dry cough, I am using this syrup (Benadryl dry cough) even it will control pleas give me the solution, what can I do? Mainly when I am eating I get dry cough I don't have any bad habits.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.