Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. P.S Padmanaban

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. P.S Padmanaban General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. P.S Padmanaban
Dr. P.S Padmanaban is a popular General Physician in Chetpet, Chennai. You can consult Dr. P.S Padmanaban at Padmini Nursing Home in Chetpet, Chennai. Book an appointment online with Dr. P.S Padmanaban on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Padmini Nursing Home

#9, Pachiyappa College, Hostel Road, Chetpet, Landmark: Near Maharishi School, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. P.S Padmanaban

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Belladonna 200 cH, 5 drops, twice daily. Take BC No. 12, 5 tabs twice daily and kali phos 6x, 5 tabs at bed time. Alpha HA, 15 drops with warm water twice daily. Revert me after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from acidity what care should I take to control the acidity. What are the side effects of acidity.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, * take. Plenty of water. * go for meditation. * take, your breakfast, lunch and dinner in time, avoiding junk food. * take, adequate, sleep. *homoeo-care** @ china 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ nux vom 30-6, pills thrice a day. # take 4 pcs of marie- biscuits with 100 ml of water, 2 hrly other than your main meal to check acidity, barring which acidity may. Cause ulceration in git. Report your progress, fortnightly, take. Care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old. I tested blood sugar 157. It is good or bad, if bad give me suggestion. Amar. Shaw2@gmail. Com?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Normal Blood Sugars. A normal fasting (no food for eight hours) blood sugar level is between 70 and 99 mg/dL. A normal blood sugar level two hours after eating is less than 140 mg/dL. You did not mentioned that this blood sugar level is fasting/ random or after meal I can guide you about your report if you are able to tell me that how many hour before you have taken your meal before giving blood sample
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Get Relief from Constipation

bachelor of science, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Meerut
Get Relief from Constipation

Difficulty in passing stools and incomplete or infrequent passage of stools is known as constipation. Inappropriate diet, inadequate exercise and laxative/enema abuse are the most common causes of constipation. Constipation can undermine the whole body, affecting digestion, the clearing of toxins from the system, energy levels and the absorption of nutrients. Poor diet is the most significant reason for the condition.


  • Irregular bowel movements


  • Exercise regularly.
  • Follow a healthy and balanced diet.
  • Employ relaxation techniques like Yoga or meditation.
8 people found this helpful

I had sex problem from last 7-8 years I was doing masturbation and now I am facing problem like early ejaculation, memory weakness, I only manage to get 1 min or less in sex I had no control on my masturbation Now what should I do I can not satisfy anyone what should I do Is their any treatment of it or tablets to get free from it.

Dear Lybrate User, Kindly note that if you indulge in sexual relation after an interval of minimum 7 days then you are bound to discharge quickly during intercourse but that does not imply that you have any disease. It occurs due to loss of control of the muscles of penis. Normally it is seen that when a person does sexual intercourse daily he gains control over the muscles of penis & can stay longer during sex. You need to take Homoeopathic Mother Tincture SALIX NIGRA Q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water to get rid of Premature Ejaculation. But before taking any medicine kindly notice whether you are having a second erection within 15 minutes of ejaculation for the first time. If you are not experiencing any erection within 15 minutes of ejaculation then you are surely suffering from ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. There will be a change of medication in this case. To get rid of Erectile Dysfunction you need to take Homoeopathic Mother Tincture DAMIANA Q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines are based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & these medicines need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via Lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 year old I suffaring from sinusitis( cronic allargy comman cold).Please do help

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
U can start tab. Allegra-m daily 1 at bed time and ezicas-f nasal spray 2 puffs twice a day along with that steam inhalation twice a day for 2-3 weeks. After that get a ct scan done to find out any underlying pathology.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Last month my bother suffer from CLUSTER HEADACHE 4-5 times & now he is okay & doing fine. I come to know about CAPSAICIN CREAM for the treatment of cluster headache on one of the article in the internet. My question is how safe is this cream if my brother use for future use.

General Physician, Mumbai
capsaicin is a counter irritant works like pain balms. it can be used to treat cluster headache and tension headache if it helps.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 5.7 height 87.5lbs weight every time i walk for 5 min its causes breathing sensation i consulted so many doctors but in vain. Please help.

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Dear, Obesity in ayurveda is known as Medorog and is defined excessive body fat accumulation in body. Medo roga specially found predominantly pitta body type constitution. The disturbed ?Pitta-the digestive fire? is disturbed leading to improper digestion and assimilation of fats. Being overweight can put you at risk for hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, back pain, coronary heart disease, and sleep problems. We have specialised medicine prepared for weight loss . No Exercise , No Dieting, No side Effect ,Kindly Attach your cholestrol and thyroid report. For better result and shape body use our medicine and see result within 15 days for order with your test reports details. Visit us at www.Malhotraayurveda.Com
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my stomach from 3 days. Whenever I take food. Or eat anything. Just after 1 hour I have to go in bathroom. So I really very disturbing. please suggest me any medicine.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, take homoeopathic medicines - schwabe's alpha-liv and biocombination-25 - both thrice a day daily 1/2 an hour before meals.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I don't get sleep early in nights, and am getting sleep on mid day but am not sleeping at that time with my work. What should I do sir?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
avoid day time sleep. avoid tea/coffe/ cola in evening and after. 8 hours sleep is ok . 10 pm 6 am is good timing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir/madam I am 46 years old unmarried guy desperate to marry but cannot due to circumstances. I experience lot of heat in my body, burning in eyes. I get sweat on palms, feet. I have ocd (hand washing) I do not like applying hair oil to my scalp. I hate the oily feeling if applied. For last few weeks I am facing cold, that is I have running nose (Watery type) I have taken okacet but get temporary relief Please suggest me a suitable remedy. Homeopathy preferable. Rgds Monty.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery till good sweating daily Take plenty of water daily Do meditation regularly Take Chandnasav 20 ml twice daily with water for 3 weeks Can brahmi by Himalaya 2 2 for 3 mths Tab sutshekhar ras 60 2 2 for 15 days Apply coconut oil and water on scalp and soles of both feet before going to sleep Reconsult after 15 days For homeopathic medicine you have to consult in person, as detailed information is needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have high fever from the last month I consult doctor he told me to do the blood test but fever is still what will I do.

General Physician,
chronic fever or feverish feeling you should get blood examined as suggested by your doctor for assessment and and further management.

Reports says that I have haemoglobin level 8 what should I do? What should I eat?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take good nourishing diet like milk, cheese, paneer, egg, fish, mutton, chicken, pulses, soybean 2. Fresh green leafy vegetables, tomato, cauliflower, broccoli, pumpkin, beans, spinach. 3. Fruits rich in vitamin c (helps in absorption of iron) like citrus fruits lorange/grape/strawberry guava/mango/pineapple/- water melon 4. Fruits like apple, dry fruits like dates, khajoor, kismiss 5. Drink plenty of water, 6. Go for regular exercise, 7take adequate rest, 8. Avoid physical and mental exertion. 9. Take haem up syrup 3 tsf twice daily before food 10. Monitor your hemoglobin 11. Consult physician for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got uti last month I consulted doctor they reported me for urine culture test my report was Normal I had unprotected sex in the same month and I dint become periods now in this month my weight is lost and I'm getting vomiting if I eat anything.

General Physician, Kolkata
Please get a pregnancy test done if it is overdue by 11 days, vomiting is possible both in early pregnancy & uti,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

As I eat any thing In within 5 mins I have to go to wash room why pls advice n treat. As I got stab injuries in 2006 is it due to it or some other infection .as I HV gown fr ultrasound every thing is normal. Please help.

The disease which ur suffering is known as ibs-irritable bowel's very difficult type of disease..u can get relief only by proper homeopathic treatment.anxiety plays a major role on it...soo go for proper homeopathic treatment this willl be helpful..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from Stomach upset almost a year now. Feels like something is coming out of stomach and attached in the neck. Difficulty in swallowed. Gas, fullness, nausea, at night heart beat fast and chest pain.

DNB (Surgical gastroenterology, MS( General Surgery), MBBS, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery, Fellow of International College of Robotic Surgeons
Gastroenterologist, Delhi
Follow a few simple advice Avoid fatty and spicy food Avoid smoking and alcohol if you do Take smaller meals Some form of exercise daily for half hour Don't lie down or sleep immediately after meals Get an Ultrasound Abdomen Visit a gastroenterologist for medications and investigations.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MD - Internal Medicine, CCMD(Diabetology), PG Course in Diabetology
Diabetologist, Dehradun
vitamin B12 should be checked periodically in diabetics on tab.Metformin
3 people found this helpful

I am 25 years old my frenulum tissue of penis has been broken [cut off] may be due to masturbation than I have taken proper medicines so now it has been cure no pain no bleeding. But sometimes my foreskin moves down [back] of penis and doesn't came back automatically so it is compulsory to take stitches to join frenulum back to head of penis for my future.

General Physician, Nashik
A stitch is usually done when there is excessive bleeding from the tear, but as rite now there is no bleeding you would not require a stitch. Sometimes during the process of healing scar tissue is formed which shortens the frenulum, in such a case you would have problem during intercourse and recurrences can occur. Recurrence of the condition may need a circumcision. A circumcision will alleviate your problems in such a condition.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a ringing sound in my ear. First it was occasional for a week but after that it is for long duration. It started when I had a bad allergic cold with blocked nose and continuous sneezing. When moving my jaw I can feel some wax type feeling. Should I be worried?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist,
This seems like fluid collection behind ur ear drum .Otitis media with Effusion. If prolonged will require hearing tests . Steroids will help. Surgical removal of fluid is last option
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed