Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I have thyroid. I take thyronorm 75 regularly. Can thyroid be cured with homeopathy or any other treatment?
What are the advantages of doing jogging and skipping? Can it be done at anytime by anyone without considering their age and the underlying bone and muscular disorders. Is this indicative to thyroid dysfunction people? kindly explain.
Hi I have thyroid problem, yesterday done my thyroid test. I got value is more than 150. So I was shocked and I am planning for pregnancy due to that I am using medicines and injection beta hcg 10000. After taking that injection I went for thyroid test. So what should I do now. Is there any problem.
I have diabetics problem fasting 105 and after food 180. I am regularly taking medicine (gemer1. I know my diabetes from last six month and checking what should I d? Suggest me.
I am 33 years old. My fasting sugar levels are in the range of 100-125 since last 4 years and recently they are in the range 145-170 from 2 months. I am not on any medication. What should I do?
I have diabetes from 4 years nd am 18 now. Nd I am putting on weight nd I take insulin 3 times a day of 3-3-3 units. Am 95 kgs nd height is 5.7 nd am worried abt my weight. I have physical activity like gym nd swimming but am nt losing weight nd am watching diet.
My son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetic patient &started insulin Nova mix BD& nova rapid before lunch on July 14, 2015. Further we worked on this subject we find that he has deficiency of vitamin D3 & he is celiac with wheat from birth, today his sugar level is 160 fasting 130 before lunch & 120 before dinner (average weekly) without insulin please help me to cure my son we given him tab uprise D3 weekly for the deficiency of vitamin D3 & for celiac we are given him homeopathic medicine.
What's the treatment for diabetic neuropathy in the lower limbs. Is there a way to reverse diabetic neuropathy.
What is diabetes? What are type 1 and type 2 diabetes? What are the symptoms of diabetes? What are the fruits eatable diabetes patients? Which fruits not eatable the diabetes patients? How it controls type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
Sir, I am 40 years old and have a thyroid problem from past 3 years. I have Used tablets couple of days. Suggest me a doctor for permanent treatment.
How to control sugar level in blood? And which food is better to eat sugar patient. Sugar level in pasting is 132.
Skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe. A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, chiefly caused by insulin fluctuation in the body. A study shows that, 1 out of 3 people suffering from diabetes are likely to develop a skin condition sooner or later.
Here are skin conditions that affect diabetics:
- Fungal infections: People who have diabetes have an increased risk of contracting the fungal infection, especially the one known as Candida Albicans. The fungus tends to create a red, itchy rash, which is surrounded by blisters and scales. These are usually found in warm places of the body like the armpits, or between the fingers of the hand or perhaps even the toes. Common fungal infections in diabetic people include athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Skin problems related to neuropathy: Diabetes can be the cause of nerve damage in some cases; and neuropathy is a common symptom of diabetes. This type of damage can cause a loss of sensation in a part of the body. On event of an injury, one may not be able to feel it. As a result, an open sore or wound, if left unattended, can develop into an infection.
- Bacterial infection: Although anyone can get a bacterial infection, people suffering from diabetes are likelier to contract them. Usual bacterial skin problems that tend to trouble diabetics are boils, lumps near the eyelids, nail infections and carbuncles. Diabetics are also prone to infections deep in the skin and of the underlying tissues. The affected area is usually warm, red and swollen.
- Tingling and itching: Among the many causes of itching, diabetes is one. Yeast infection, dry skin and poor circulation are the primary causes of itching among patients of diabetes. Usually, the lower part of the leg tends to itch the most, if poor circulation is to be blamed.
- Acanthosis nigricans: Acanthosis nigricans is the condition where diabetics get darkening of skin leading to skin tags around neck and armpits.