Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.RajendranYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and I am studying final year btech I read most of the times book and I surf in Internet a lot. I am suffering from dandruff and hair loss can I free from these problem.
I am a 19 years boy and I have a problem of having a pimple like something on mu chin it is like it comes and goes but its really painful having it their please suggest me a remedy to cure it as I have never medicated it its the first time i'm opting for online medication.
Hii I have a lot of stretch marks on my stomach, my harms, and the body parts Because of weight gain after my high school .it is 5 years old marks what to do this problem I an unmarried girl this is not fair please suggest me a solution I am worried so much .i tried bioil I do not known it is working are not.
I am 19 years old male. I had got holes on face due to pimples. Can you suggest me natural way to remove it? Is surgery of it is successful?
I have been suffering from acne since the last 5 years. I have consulted a dermatologist, and have taken medications for two sessions. My skin is oily, specially my face. please suggest me some remedies which I can try at home.
Hello doctors, good evening, how to have a healthy, clear glowing skin ever for oily skin tone thanking you,
hello! I have white dots on neck before I used kz soap and sercos cream so it went off now again its came its happen 2 times with me can you suggest me what should I do now?
I am 18 year old male and have black spots all over my butt which inches when I sweat. The skin hardens there and withers off eventually and is replaced. What can be the cause and cure for it.
I am 29 years old male, have red/black spots itchy spots in my leg joints. Have used some skin creams, but it can provide temporary relief. What to do for a permanent solution?
Hi, I am sandeep, one year ago I have acne and now that acne are gone but deep scar left on chicks I have done 7-8 times PRP Therapy and 4-5 times dermaroller therapy but its results is 40 percent only what would I do for 100 percent clear of deep scars ,and now a day from 4-5 months my hairs are falling from front what can I do for reback and regrowth of hairs? Please help with satisfied answer for acne scars specially.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections.
1. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
2. Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
3. Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
4. Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
5. Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
6. Sulphur: Sulphur is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulphur can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
7. Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Many of us are blessed with dark skin colour. Sometime dark complexion becomes reason for disappointment in many women. To overcome such disappointments, you can try out some of the natural skin whitening treatments.
Skin is a very sensitive organ of our body. One must avoid using highly concentrated chemicals for keeping their skin glowing and soft. People with dark skin colour often try out cosmetic products to make it light, but it is not safe sometime. Natural treatments are always advisable for skin care. Nature has bestowed us many wonderful substances for beauty treatment.
Here is a list of few natural substances for skin care ---
-> Aloe Vera-
This plant has many medicinal values. It is native to South Africa, and forlong it has been used for treatments of many ailments. The pure gel inside the aloe verais very effective in treating hyperpigmentation of skin. It successfully reduce theprocess of hyper-pigmentation and your skin looks bright than ever. You can grow theseplants with least of maintenance in small pots.
• Alum Crystal-
You can rub the alum crystal on your face for skin lightening. For better results, you can churn the alum crystal into powder, and scrub your skin by mixing it with moisturiser. It gradually fixes the dark portion of your skin.
This fruit is best known for its skin care treatment values. It not only lightens your skin, but it is also a very good anti-ageing substance. The presence of beta caroteneactually made it possible for ripen papaya to reduce the dark spots and ageing lines.
When sebum is not distributed in even manner, your skin has an uneven tone.Applying lemon juice with Vitamin E, the skin cells get nourished and hydrated. Thismakes your skin glow and an even tone is appeared.
=> How to take care of dark colour skin
Other the above mentioned natural tips; you must learn few tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Lifestyle, food habits and exposure to sun must be controlled to keep an even tone of your skin.
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight- When you are getting out of your home, make sure that you have applied good quality sunscreen over your skin. You should not allow the direct contact of sunlight to your skin. Wear sunglass to avoid dark circles to form around your eyes.
• Good sleep and stress-free life style- Leading an improper schedule lifestyle can lead to stress. Any kind of stress is not good for your skin tone, and hence you must try to have sound sleep of 8 hours every day and try to stay happy as much you can.
• Healthy eating habit- Include lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and balanced diet in yourmeal on regular basis. Avoid excessive smoking and consumption of alcohol as far as possible.All the above-mentioned tips can turn your dark colour skin into white in an easy manner. These treatments do not have any side-effects, skin can easily tolerate them.