Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.RajendranYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair very badly. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. My hair no longer look shiny. N thinning is a big problem too. No roots r seen when they fall please solve my problem as I am not in india what shud I do.
I am suffering from hair fall from 2 months it is not stopping and my hair is falling on a large scale can you suggest me some thing.
I am suffering from psoriasis since 1975 kindly advise me what care should be taken to keep it under control. I know that it is difficult to get complete cure
I am 17 years old male. I have dark spots as well as pimples on my face and many pores and my face skin is very oily. I tried many face washed but none worked.
After 3 months my marriage so please can you give best advice to get clear and glowing skin I need to whitening skin please give a best tips.
I am 21 years old and I am having severe hairfall. I oil my hair continuously and eat proper diet still the problem continues. My hair volume have decreased tremendously. What should I do?
My accident before 5 days on the road my face is totally damage what can I do for no any marks on my face.
I need home treatment about the pimples and black marks. Please suggest Best treatment methods for me.
Are you thinking of undergoing a facelift surgery? It is a common form of cosmetic surgery which is undertaken for reversing the age-clock of the face. Although the procedure is considered to be largely safe, it is good to have a knowledge of the side effects and complications. You can expect complications such as scarring. It is very important to choose an efficient and experienced plastic surgeon as the success of the surgery depends a lot on him.
The major side effects of a facelift surgery are similar to the side effects of any kind of surgical procedure. However, there are some distinct complications which are associated with a facelift surgery. They are as follows:
- Pain: Although most patients experience minor pain after a facelift surgery, a pain medication is usually prescribed by your surgeon for easing any kind of discomfort you experience. Skin numbness is likely after the surgery, which fades away on its own within a few days.
- Swelling: A lot of swelling occurs right after a facelift surgery is completed. However, this is nothing to be worried about as swelling is a part of your body’s natural reaction to any kind of injury. It subsides on its own as the body starts healing itself. The major swelling goes away within a few days, but some swelling may be experienced for several weeks after the surgery.
- Bruising: Similar to swelling, bruising is also a natural aspect of the body after a facelift surgery. It occurs as the body reacts to the changes. Bruising is most common during the first few days after a facelift surgery, and it is most likely to occur around the eyes. It takes about 10-15days for the bruising to go away completely. Improvement in bruising can be observed with each passing day.
- Scarring: Scarring is likely to remain pink for some months after a facelift surgery, after which it turns whitish and hardly noticeable.
Risks: Apart from the risks associated with any surgical procedure, other risks and complications which are likely after a facelift surgery are as follows:
- Injury to the nerves which control your facial muscles, although this is temporary.
- Problems related to proper skin healing. This is more common in patients who smoke.
- Crusts on the incisions made during the facelift surgery are also indicated. This too is temporary.
- A numb and tingling sensation around the incisions may be experienced.
However, it is also important to point out that facelift surgery is one of the most commonly performed facial surgeries all over the world with very good and satisfying results. More and more women and men are opting for this because it causes age reversal like no other method. The age is almost reversed at least 7-8 years and it is a very long lasting procedure. Most of the people look at it as an investment that they make on themselves rather than as an expense. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Dear doctor I'm 25years old and I am worried about my hair falling. Please suggest me what to do, which shampoo and hair conditioner I have to use. Thank you.
In my face right hand side ner my eyes the skin is turing in dark colour and am feeling burning and itching pls help on this.
I am suffering from hair fall with dandruff since 2years please give me the any suggestions I have a heavy hair falling.
I need to get some tips regarding to my face skin. I am aged of 19 years and my face is getting black and black spots and also pimples. Please help me regarding this that what precautions do I take or what remedies do I follow?
I am 41 years old. I loss my hair from middle of head & now started to center to front. Please give me solutions
My skin, hair looks unhealthy. Hair fall is there. My bones are not strong. My hand and thighs are thinner. please help.
Hi, Can you please prescribe me ayurveda medicines for eczema. I am a diabetic also and have cervical spondylitis.
Hello this is dhirendra and I am from bangalore and I am facing hair loss problem please just give me proper solution.
Alongwith other problems, hormonal imbalance also has its effect on hair. Hair does not just get dry, dull and full of dandruff but because of hormonal issues, one can experience hair loss too. But this problem has solutions too. Let’s see how hair loss caused due to hormonal imbalance can be controlled.
1. Healthy and balanced diet: Taking a balanced diet full of proteins, vitamins, minerals including green vegetables and fruits is the best way of taking good care of hair. Rather than applying things externally on hair, it’s more beneficial to eat a healthy diet which will show not only on your face but hair too. Quality of hair and glow on your face says a lot about kind of diet you are taking.
2. Consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids: Our body produces many types of acids some are harmful and some are harmless. But it doesn’t produce omega 3 fatty acid which can help in new hair growth when the hair loss is due to hormonal imbalance. You can easily get omega 3 fatty acid from fish, walnuts and flax seeds.
3. Scalp massage: Scalp massage is the easiest and cheapest way of avoiding hair loss that has been caused due to hormonal imbalance. Regular oil massage increases blood flow that helps in giving new life to the roots of hair resulting in hair growth.
4. Proper sleep and exercise: Sound sleep and exercise also helps in hair growth once it has started falling down because of hormonal imbalance. Both these things will take care of your mental peace and good health in general which will have positive impact on the quality and thickness of hair.
5. Reduction in caffeine and alcohol: Hormonal imbalance that causes hair loss is also caused by excessive intake of caffeine and alcohol. One must reduce its quantity if it cannot be fully avoided. It’s responsible for degenerating the endocrine system as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.