Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P.Neela KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have a unusual tickling on penis head while urinating or touching at head. Kindly help what it is.
I have two question :- (1)-mental tension or fearness during passing hard stool has any contribution for anal fissures occurring because everyone get hard stool at one time in their lifetime but only few get fissures in ano?(2 ):- Why a fully healed fissures easily recur after another hard motion or he is prone to get another fissures even after surgery?
Sir I am suffering from anal fissure for the second time (suffered few months back applied some ointment. Now again I am suffering from last 3 days and it is paining after every motions. Please suggest some medicine and diet.
What are the symptoms of urine infection and I am suffering with cold and fever. Please tel me what should be done.
Sometimes I get hard excreta which pains in my anus for 2-3 days. What should I do for avoiding this?
Excessive prostatic fluid secretion even at mild excitement and starts burning inside the penis in urinary tract.
I am 26 year old last year I am operate our rebel stone through scopic method with dj stent now my operation side feel itching.
I am 26 years old and having sr. Creatnin 1. 74 also protein is coming in urein. What should I do to cure it?
I am suffering from fissure last two years without bleeding and the problem is that its swell during periods only. Tight motion or loose motion sometimes. What to do in this case.
Hello sir I sometimes feel heavy pain near my bowl. I have to put pressure to pass out. After passing it pain and burn for long time. It cause full body to feel weak. Wht can be the reason? Wht is the cause and treatment for it?
When I drink less water then urine is yellow and drink more water then only my urine is pure or white this is happening from 3 months what can be the cause please reply.
My friend is suffering from stomach problem. He has a stone in his kidney. How to over come this situation?
Hi doc, I want to ask about my mother in law. She is around 70 years of age, heavy built and a diabetic patient. She is unable to control her urine and poop. She often urinates in the room before reaching to the washroom. Don't know whether she's unable to control or she doesn't realize when to go washroom. Description of poop- foul smell, adequate quantity, soft, dark in colour, sometimes blackish. Also, have realized that this excretion thing increases whenever she eats multigrain roti (chana atta+jau aata). Else it happens sometimes. Kindly suggest.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
Today maximum of people either go for surgery for fast recovery of the stones or may go for consumption of homeopathic medicines for a safer treatment. But there are also some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda.
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.