Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.Neela Krishna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P.Neela KrishnaYour feedback matters!
How to cure kidney stone I have 10 mm 1 stone 6mm 2 stones n sometimes pain is more than delivering a baby suggest me what should I do.
I'm 26 and I had abscess 3 months back. It was broken after treatment, but still now I have itches and pain there at my anus, and please tell me what to do? 1.
Hi, I am facing problem of urine. Going for urine constant. Doc said urine infection. What can I do nw.
My father is suffering from high fever from past 3 days, we have consulted a doctor and started the medication. But in urine test the report says that “pus in urine is loaded”,what does that mean? Is it anything serious? How to go about it? Please help me ASAP.
I am 22 yrs old female from Chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I am attaching my reports regarding cholesterol, thyroid, etc. Please have a look and comment about it. I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
Two kidneys are present on either side of the spine, above the waist. The kidneys perform important functions of cleansing the blood, controlling blood pressure and maintaining salt and mineral balances. Kidney related issues are to be treated as soon as they occur as failing to do so might lead to kidney failure, which is a serious condition.
Ayurvedic approach for treating kidney related problems
Each type of medical treatment has their distinctive approaches towards such treatment and so does Ayurvedic care. The weak body is toned up in a natural way in the first stage. The second stage is the prevention of diseases using natural remedies and the final stage is treatment through ayurvedic care.
Causes for kidney related issues and Ayurvedic care for such issues
The causes for kidney related issues are toxins, anatomical abnormalities, abiotic stress, mental imbalance, the easy entrance of microvita, and side effects of various allopathic medicines. One major reason for kidney related problems is the side effects of modern medicines or over dosage of allopathic medication. On the contrary, the medication system of Ayurveda effectively treats all the issues in a natural way without imposing ill-effects to the human body.
When to seek Ayurvedic care?
A few symptoms, the occurrence of which indicates that you should consult a doctor for checking of kidney related issues are nausea, weakness, ankle swelling, vomiting and shortness of breath. A few other symptoms are high blood pressure or urea and decreased hemoglobin. If these symptoms are due to kidney related problems, Ayurveda cure for kidney related issues is one of the best options for recovery.
Prevention of kidney failure- Ayurveda treatment to avoid dialysis
"Prevention is better than cure." If kidney problems arise, it is best to take preventive measures to avoid kidney failure. A few things that help in preventing kidney failure are controlling blood pressure, controlling blood sugar and improving breathing pattern. Diet plays a major role in preventing kidney failure. Ayurveda approach insists the change of acidic diet to an alkaline one. Diabetes and blood sugar can also lead to kidney failure. According to Ayurveda, natural remedies are available to treat chronic kidney failure patients. Dialysis can be avoided and the kidney functions can be restored with the help of a few herbal remedies in the Ayurveda approach. The level of creatinine and urea are controlled effectively by Ayurveda treatment
Recovery using Ayurveda care for kidney failure patients
Kidney damage for a period of 3 months or more is known as chronic kidney failure. The treatment of underlying cause, treatment of damaged kidneys and treatment of dhatus (body tissues) which makes up the kidneys are done in the case of Ayurvedic care. The kidneys are made up of "Rakta" and "Meda" and treating these two will lead to recovery. The benefits of using Ayurvedic medications for kidney related issues are plenty. The kidney damage is recovered, the risk of death can be reduced to a significant extent and frequency of dialysis can be minimized effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
From yesterday I feel burning while urinating and I feel like urinating frequently. Last night I had fever but no burning I was normal, I take d'cold slept n now no fever But burning agn started. Now I am drinking more amnt of water. Which medicine do you prefer? Shud I take any antibiotic? If its will not work tmrw mong I ll visit doc. Suggest me please Thnk you.
At times during night when i am sleeping I am woken up with an uneasiness /rising pain in the area upward from anus. I am not able to locate the exact position of the pain but it is somwhere inside the body inside the anus area. The pain will subside after some time.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I am having kidney stone left side 13 mm pain never occur but right side in uterus 5 mm pains a lot I am taking berberis nd arnica montana30 and I am taking these medicine day before yesterday eve so I am so sacred how much time it will took to come out nd I want to know while passing stone pain ? Occurs please suggest me exercise or anything which helps me to recover faster . 5 mm quite painful . For painful what medicine I take? Nd diet also suggest me.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.