Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.N.Kavitha.EYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old male. I have knee pain sinc e last four months. I have used pain relief ointment cream but it was useless, also there is no fracture in both legs, what should I do now?
I doing the GYM last 4 month eating foods, egg, milk, juice but not increase my weight what can I do ?
Please prescribe medication for Alzheimer disease for diabetic type 2 patient who has undergone bypass surgery.
Hello there, I am 23 years old of age and I am experiencing some horrible health problems, my appetite level has gone down and every morning when I go to brush my teeth, I feel like puking up and that makes me feel very uncomfortable and I am really very much concerned about it. So can any doctors help me explain what it is and help me to cure from this? Please I need help.
Am aged 54 diabetic patient. Glucose (F)- 133 mg/dl: serum cholestrol(Total)- 254 mg/dl : serum TGL - 279 mg/dl : HDL - 51 : LDL: 147 : VLDL - 56 mg/dl: HBA1C = 8.4 % : Hemoclobin = 14.1.% Liver function test SGPT = 26 LU/LI : Wartenberg pinwheel test =normal : Foot sensation: RIGHT/LEFT = 10 on 6 sites. Often affected by Urinal infection on that time pain at back and front left side down belly. Also Gastic trouble is there. Above tests taken 8 months back including thyroid. Now medicines taken are: CETAPHIN 500 Mg; ON-OFF 200mg :NEU MIN PLUS :OPTILIP 10mg and TETAN-CT 6.25 mg. Is this okay? After taking meals i coudn't able to walk if do breathing hard.If take meal over than the limit then had headache and feel breathe hard . Can you tell me any problem in my heart or excess deposit of bad FAT. Give your opinion sir. If possible suggest any medicine for reduce the FAT.
I am a 26 year old male and I am suffering from severe snoring please advice what medicines I have to take to eliminate snoring completely? and what foods cause snoring?
How can we take Berberis aquifolium homeopath medicine for acne. Do we need to apply it directly on face or drink it. How much water is needed .
I had viral fever 2 months ago. I had suffered with it for one month. Now my fever is OK but I had lot of joint pain. When I take any medicine regarding this I feel good but when ever I left it I suffered again. Please give me solution.
I want to know what are the signs and symptoms of zika virus related infections and are there any vaccine's available to prevent the disease.
Hii please guide me the fast way to loose all my fat I would really appreciate that as I do not want to be on diet.
Before days. I used to be white but these days I am becoming black day by day .Please can you give me some tips in order to turn my whole body white I.E to gain my previous color. Like what supplement should I take more and tips.
I am slightly overweight according to my height and have tried several things to lose weight however nothing is working. Can you suggest something?
There is always the constant attempt to look better and more appealing. To this effect, smile designing is one particular specialty of cosmetic dentistry with the sole aim of improving a person's smile.
Photographs of various angles, jaw tracing analysis, and simulation of images on the computer are all used to arrive at an optimal size, shape, contour of the jaw and the teeth that can produce the best smile for a given patient. These changes are then replicated on paper and tooth models if required and detailed discussion happen with the patient. Thorough patient counseling is done before initiating work at smile designing.
Some parameters that are manipulated to produce a good smile designing are as follows - first the tooth per se followed by the soft tissues:
- Tooth color: In most cases, the tooth color is changed using tooth whitening material or laser. Trust the dentist to achieve a balance between whiteness of the tooth and natural look. In some cases, silver amalgam fillings may be replaced with composite restorations to improve the appearance. Bridges with metal backup may be replaced with complete ceramic crowns too.
- Tooth alignment: Crooked or misshaped teeth can be corrected using veneers in minor cases and by orthodontic braces in severe cases. Again, if the patient is very conscious, aesthetic ceramic braces (read more about braces) can be used.
- Tooth length: If too much or too less of a tooth is showing during a smile, that needs to be corrected too. Longer teeth are considered to produce a younger appearance than short teeth, which usually is associated with old age and wear and tear. The gums can be reshaped as a part of crown lengthening.
- Missing teeth: Teeth that are missing produce a very bad smile and need to be replaced at the earliest for a better smile. Depending on various factors including age and bone health, the choice could be a crown or a bridge or an implant.
- Tooth ratio: When a person smiles, the front tooth are the most obvious and should have a ratio of length to width as 4 to 5. This produces a balanced smile.
- Tooth texture: Mottling or rough edges on the tooth surface can be corrected by veneers or small composite restorations. As regards the soft tissues.
- Gum line: The smile is reproduced on tracing and corrections are made to produce a better smile, even if it requires gum corrections.
- Fuller lips and cheeks: Surgical procedures or chemicals may be used to produce fuller lips and cheeks that improve a person's smile.
The next time you are not happy with your smile, visit a dentist. With so many parameters that affect your smile, a little correction could produce a better smile! If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.