Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. P M HariYour feedback matters!
Suddenly lost hearing in my left ear a few hours ago. Feels like it needs popping, but it won't. I don't have any other symptoms apart from a very slight cold. Anyone know what this could be.
Sometimes I feel long beep sounds in my ears for last few days. This is really annoying sound. It happens more oftenly in night. Is this something alarming! I had ear checkup in Aug along with spinal surgery then the lady doctor said my ears are okay. Kindly advise as it also impact on my sleep. Regards Haider.
I have sinus problem and from a year I am using home medicine. As I was using that medicine I am feeling that my nervous not working properly. Is it only my feeling or medicine impact.
My throat is so sensitive, it's voice is changed last one day, within two months it happened, what should we do for continuing sweet voice and fresh throat, it's feeling so heavy.
One month after pharyngitis that is ok but still there is uncomfortable in throat right side mild pain is there in right side not specific to one position and not continue consulted 4 ENT specialist they says nothing to worry please suggest I am worried about pain its being one month No other symptoms no swelling ,no blood, no difficulty in eating and drinking.
Sir/madam, I have sinus problem in my right nose. This I got to know from one homeopathic doctor. He simply checked by seeing the pulses, eyes and nose. He aso told that my one vein connecting nose and eye is diverted just by simply seeing it. So, I started treatment for 6 months through homeopathic treatment. But when I saw no effective improvement in Sinus problem I quit the treatment. And now after one year I started taking "Laxmi Vilas Ras" (Tablets) one morning and one evening. Because I saw one Ramdev's video in which he recommended both 1. Consume warm milk with "Haldi & Shilajit" 2. Take "Laxmi Vilas Ras" (Tablets) and "Sanjivni Vati" (tablets)" But I do not know ho and what quantity of the medicines are to be consumed daily. Kindly help me regarding the same. For the time being I am taking 1 tablet each morning of "Laxmi Vilas Ras" My age is 36 years height 5'3" weight 68 KG. I am single, Unmarried.
Sometimes I have pain in my ears during. It happens weekly. I don't know how to end this problem. Please help me with your answers.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.