Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. P.L.MangalambigaiYour feedback matters!
I am planning for a baby. My cycle time is 26 days and its due after 3 days. Please suggest what would be the best time window to make love. Sex before ovulation or after ovulation is helpful in conceiving.
Periods nhi hue h 3 month se jiski wajah se pain h kafi apka and mila tha pregnancy test karane k liye but she is unmarried.
I took I pill in d month of nov. After 15 days my periods came. Then exactly after 1 month, periods came but starting 2 days flow was very very less but on 3,4,5 day it was too much. My question is is it due to I-pill? My not taking I pill regularly, its after 1 year I think I took.
A woman is the primary health care taker in a family. She is the first person a child consults when he or she is sick; she looks after the nutrition of the entire family, she is the one who dresses your wounds at home. According to a study conducted on 500 mumbai families the monitoring of a disease, the nutrition and proper intake of medicines is monitored by the lady of the house. This women’s day let us look into the health problem she faces. Let us take care of our daughters, sisters, wives, mothers and grandmothers.
A woman faces many changes in her life, firstly at puberty, during pregnancy and child birth and menopause. During each of this change her body goes through many changes physically, mentally and emotionally which can cause a deviation in her state of health. It is here that homoeopathy comes to be of great aid for her.
Let us look at few homoeopathic medicines that can give the woman in your family a disease free life:
1) Dysmenorrhoea that is painful menses: every woman has faced this problem in her life. This pain can incapacitate her from her work. Mag phos is an excellent remedy for dysmenorrhoea. Severe cramping pain in lower abdomen relieved by warm fomentation is relieved when mag phos is taken in 6x potency.
2) Remedies such as calc carb, bovista etc are of good use in leucorrhoea that is white discharge from vagina but these remedies are best taken on prescription of registered homoeopathic practitioner.
3) A common complaint a woman faces during pregnancy is vomiting during pregnancy. Medicines such as nux vomica and sepia will help a great deal in this complaint. A pregnant lady must take care that if she is vomiting more than 3 times a day and cannot retain slightest solid or liquid then she must consult the practitioner immediately.
4) Another change that comes in a woman’s life is at menopause. As the name it self suggests that it means the end of her fertility cycle. During this period a woman complaints of palpitations, weakness, irritability, hot flashes etc. The medicine belladonna will help you against the hot flashes and palpitation. Women rapidly lose bone density after menopause increasing their risk of osteoporosis. Calc phos taken in 6x potency will help in such case.
The health authorities all over the world are trying to educate and inform people regarding the woman’s health. It is time that we wake up to the reality of healthy women being the harbingers of a healthy nation and work individually and collectively in this regard.
I am 21 years old and I m going to a water park in coming 2 day and I am sure I am going to get my mensuration in this 2 days suggest me ways 2 delay it.
Duration of pregnancy Lik. Weeks, months kese count hote he? Ma last period date was 28th Feb 2016 please tell me ma duration of pregnancy.
If a girl is suffering from periods then in which period we do sex that our partner is not pregnant?
Mera uterus ka operation ek mahiney pahley hua h face per pimple ho jata h aisa kyu? Aur ek baat sugar patient ko kaun sa soup de saktey h reply please.
I had unprotected sex on 2nd Feb 2016, I took I pill on the same day, then I again had unprotected sex on 19th Feb, 23rd Feb and 26th Feb 2016 but I was having mild bleeding from 19th Feb 2017, my menstrual cycle date is 26th of every month, do I have chances to get pregnant? Should I do pregnancy test? Kindly help me.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mood disorder that affects one's interaction and relationships with others. It generally develops during adolescence and persists into adulthood. It has been seen that those with a traumatic history of neglect or emotional, physical or sexual abuse are more prone to developing it. Though it affects people varyingly, these are some symptoms that help diagnose BPD.
1. Emotional instability - Intense feelings of rage, sorrow, anger, guilt and emptiness or loneliness are experienced by some sufferers of BPD. Extreme mood swings, lasting for a short span of time, are common in BPD. They may also have issues with their self-image where they cannot place themselves and don't know what they feel about themselves or who they are.
2. Disturbing thoughts - One may experience disturbed thinking and the range of severity is rather wide. One may question his or her existence and need constant reassurance to believe other, or hear voices that tell one to harm oneself or others. In some cases, hallucination and developing delusional beliefs become a common phenomenon that greatly upset the mental condition of the sufferer.
3. Impulsive behavior - Indulging in impulsive behavior is a common sign of BPD. Those suffering from BPD may develop suicidal tendencies and threaten to self-harm. Partaking in risky and irresponsible behavior such as gambling, drinking, drug abuse, having unprotected sex with strangers, going on unrestrained shopping sprees and shoplifting are not uncommon for those with BPD.
4. Intense but unstable relationships - Sufferers of BPD live in a fear of abandonment and feel that the people they love might leave them. They make all possible efforts to prevent being left alone. They may beg, cling and track their loved ones to avoid being left alone. The opposite may also occur and sufferers might feel that they are being smothered by others. This results in actively pushing away loved ones. A combination of these feelings leads sufferers to give out mixed signals which is confusing and often hurts them and their loved ones.
Related Tip: What Really Causes Personality Disorders?