Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.L.MangalambigaiYour feedback matters!
I have little health issue prob such as content stomachache n all. N em nt having periods from last 3 month. Den wat d reason for my stomachache.
Evry day I face the same problem of huge pain in an us while pooping. Wht are the remiss I would lyk to knw. And I also have irregular periods. please suggest me accordingly.
My wife is 3 week pregnant. We still want to do sex. Is it safe now. If yes, Then till how many months of pregnancy we can do sex.
Dear Doctor, I'm not sure if I'm still pregnant. My Beta HCG on 15th Aug was 726 and on 22nd Aug, it was 1541. My last period was on 22nd June. But I started to bleed past three days not heavy but I need to put a pad. I did a home pregnancy test just to ease my mind it came very dark both the C & T on the home test are dark. But this bleeding is worrying me. Can any one help, am I still pregnant? 22nd or 25th is usually my menstrual date so is it my period I'm not sure as the flow is not heavy. Please reply.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Hello , I am 38 years old. I am having pain during sex from last a few months and also can not control my rine for a long time. On and off I also feel severe pain in left side of the abdomen, that I can not even walk properly due to pain. My lower abdomen also increased or becomes fatty from last a few months. Can you please guide me whether these could be any dangerous signs for any type of disease?
Sir meri wife ki delivery C SECTION ke through hui hai aur unka C SECTION hua 2 month 17 day ho gay hai sir meri wife night me 5 and 6 baar urine jati aur unko pyass bhi bahut lagti hai sath hi unke body per swelling hai sir ye sab symptoms after birth normal hai ya koi problem hai sir immediately batay kahi ye daibetes ke symptoms to nahi hai unki age 25 year hai sir mujhe bahut chinta ho rahi hai sath batay ki daibetes ke baad byaki kitne time tak jinda rah sakta yadi bo doctry instruction me chale to.
I have itching and itching mark on my private part since last 4 months please suggest me medicine and ointment for relief.
I am 20 years old female. I did hand job since age 14 year's and now I haven't feel and curiosity for sex on my pussy. Please help me out.
If the periods is late due to the thyroid problem than what we do? It is almost 42 days to last periods. Please suggest for the same.
My doctor has suggested to take this ovafar 50 instead (I got Fertomid 50 mg, is this is right medicine) two time a day after three days of mensuration cycle for five days then after 15 days of mensuration cycle I have to take defastron tab two times a day for 10 days is this rightly prescribed myage is 36. Last year I had been detected fibroid in uterus which is removed on Feb 11th of 2015 Till now I have no child.
I had unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status about three months ago on 13.11.14. Since then I am suffering from too much mental and physical stress. I always have feeling of dizziness and blur vision with lightheadness. About one and half months after this incident I had rash under foreskin of penis though it has subsidised now after applying candid b twice daily and washing it with warm water but white bumps at the penis shaft is still present.After this I had searched a lot on internet regarding this and found similar to HIV infection and termed as ARS. Is this any std or hiv infection as I am 30 yrs old and it was my first encounter?for 10 days I am getting itchy bumps all over my body and head but yet not any fever. Please guide me I am planning for test and will be going for it in some days.
I had my last menstruation on march 20. I am taking Meprate 10mg from 6 days. I am unmarried and not pregnant. So kindly suggest me some ways to have my periods regular.
A man new married and never sex in past. But partner (Woman) is very smart. A confusion occur that I will done it? In this situation what can I do?
Hi For why hysteroscopy will do ? anything problem in uterus or summing else, for hysteroscopy how it vl cost, and it's safer side or nt tell me that also
There are a variety of foods and concoctions that have been developed for our urban realities and to help us become more fit. Smoothies and juices are the latest craze that has been on the fitness scene for a few hours. There are many people who have taken to smoothies in place of a solid meal because this combines a variety of healthy ingredients so that one gets a wholesome meal which can also be had on the run. But there are many schools of thoughts regarding the efficacy and the health benefits of smoothies.
Are they really as healthy as they are said to be? Let us find out with this article!
- Protein: There is a good dose of protein in smoothies which comes from the large amount of fruit, vegetables and dairy as well as oats and other such elements that are used to create one. Protein is one of the main elements that come from smoothies and it also helps particularly after a workout or for those who are into sports.
- Dietary fibers: Because of the copious amounts of berries and other fruit that is used to create a smoothie, one can gain great amount of dietary fibers also. This helps in clearing out the toxins from the digestive tracts, which can further prevent the generation of kidney stones. Yet, there is something to be said for the ingestion of fresh fruit, which makes for even better levels of dietary fibers. So even if you are having smoothies, you must ensure that you also have plenty of fresh fruit.
- Probiotics: Curd based smoothies is one of the best things that one can have because of the number of probiotics that they contain. Curd contains a number of good bacteria which is very good for the digestive system as well as the metabolism. These good bacteria are called probiotics. This helps in stabilizing the metabolism and the digestive process, which can be very helpful especially for people who are suffering from chronic lifestyle diseases.
- Sugar: If one used sugar instead of jaggery or honey in the smoothie, then it is no better than having a can of coca cola. For this reason, one will need to replace sugar with other natural sweetness that will bring down the level of kilojoules or kilo calories. This will make the smoothie much more healthy so that one can have plenty of fruit without the sugar intake.
- Liquid content: Many people use juice as the liquid content. Yet, this is not always the best option. This contains a lot of sugar, even if it freshly pressed. So, one can substitute the same with water.
- Oats and cereal: You can toast oats and others cereal in order to line the parfait or the smoothie. This will also bring in plenty of protein as well as other vitamins. This kind of a smoothie makes for a crunchy taste even as it gives you a full meal which can be taken at least three times a day. But do check for allergies when it comes to oats and grains before you make such a smoothie. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.