Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P.KamalanathanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My grandmother is having no such big problem. But due to her new denture she is unable to eat food and because of which she is feeling weakness every now and then. Weakness causes uneasiness to her and sometimes her BP shoots up cuz of that uneasiness. Problem of uneasiness is there since 7.8 years and one doctor prescribed her a tablet named as Alprax or Arplazolam. something lik this. And somewhere I found its bad for health at such an age. Please suggest me what shud be done.
I have been suffering from fear and my heart beating fast before 12 year than I consult doctor and doctor write tab. C pharm s10 and equilibrium I take this and relief me kya ye tab. Me chor sakata hu.
Hi I want to know the reason for uneven breast size. My lest side breast size is larger than right side. If right is 30 than left is 35 I can say. I have done mammography and chest x ray but doc said it is normal. I am 27 years old single girl.
Any treatment for sleep apnea. I am suffering from mild sleep apnea (index 51). Also not having deep sleep. Morning BP shows higher result than day time and evening result.
I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.
I have suffering from chest pain. Can you suggest me what to do? It pains only in the left side of chest.
I didn't felt well past few days and consulted a physician. He said I was hypertensive and suggested to do certain investigations like TFt, usg abdomen, KFT, Ecg, and 24 hour urine vma. Everything was alright. But I still have hypertension sometime. What could be the possible reasons?
Help sir I am lavish I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from high blood pressure problem so what should ibdo.
Sir what are the symptoms for heart failure. How can we identify. How to cure that disease. Why and how do we get.
I have full of cough and nonstop cold, and in cough time I am getting a chest pain like some pain. What is the solution.
I am 52 year male diabetic since 1992 taking insulin 30/70 for the last 10 years. My echo report is 55. Out of five symptoms I am suffering with ED. Please advise how much is the cardiac risk for me my bp is around 130/85 I am taking envas 5 for that.
I feel difficulty in falling asleep. When I try to sleep I suddenly woke up with fear. My heart also palpitate in the afternoon when I try to sleep. Is it depression or anxiety disorder? Is it curable?
For e. G.I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have a pain in my heart because I am a student and I have many tensions related my exam and mark so what I do for feel fresh?
I am suffering from severe gastric problem. My throat is burning and pain in the chest and suffocation. Please help.
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.