Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.K.NarayanaswamyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, My skin is oily. In my face pimple are there n black spot also there. So this type of problem is there. Castor oil is effective for my skin or not. There is any problem for oily skin to use castor oil. If not then please tell me how to use this.
What are the precautions taken for skin protection in winter season and what medicine to be required to reduce damage?
I am 40 years old and I am suffering from severe itching. The skin colour had turned dark and it is peeling near armpits. Is it psoriasis,
Dear sir/madam I have skin problem on my face have pimples, digs, and if I wash the face it will look smart but after few time it will be look black why please suggest me.
I have black marks on my forehead and around my mouth, I have been using face washes and some other creams too.
Sir, I have a black spots and pimples on my chick for three months. And a headache and red eyes for two days. What I do?
I am 21 years old female, I have a very nice growth to my hair but still the fall & suppliants of my hair & also get dried so, what can I do?
I have whiteheads all over my nose. And I have tried the scrubs and it is of no use. Please tell me a way to get rid of it.
Hlo sir, I have acne on my face, I am suffering this frm 4years. Sir help me get rid out frm this problem. N I have a lot, scars on my face. Some time acne get stops for 1 weeks but it starts breakouts. Please help me.
I am losing my hairs. Dandruff problems and thin hairs. Hairball. Got tired at this age I am getting bald.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a frequently performed cosmetic procedure which is meant to improve the looks or appearance of your abdominal region. The primary goal of this procedure is to remove excess skin or fat from the abdominal region and then reconnect the tissues with sutures to get a more toned and flat look.
The requirement for abdominoplasty:
The tummy tuck surgery is for someone who has folds of fat or skin on their abdominal region that results in an unsightly appearance and causes body image issues. These problems may be caused by multiple factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Significant weight loss: Men or women who have lost a lot of weight tend to have excess loose skin on their bodies as a result of the skin being stretched over a long period of time.
- Pregnancy: Many women who have gone through multiple pregnancies also have similar problems as the skin in their abdominal region tends to stretch over multiple times which may result in the skin becoming flabby.
- You have a weak lower abdominal wall: Some patients tend to generally have a weak lower abdominal wall which over the years tends to protrude and hang. This results in a misshapen body which they want to correct for body image issues.
- To correct scarring from C section: Many women who give birth via C-section tend to have a scar on their body and some abdominal contouring can change the shape and size of the scar, which in turn not only tightens the tummy but also hides the scars.
Considerations before abdominoplasty:
Abdominoplasty isn't recommended if you fall under any of the following categories:
- Still have to lose weight: If you have to lose a lot of weight, then it is advised that you wait till your goal weight is reached and only then consider this procedure. Abdominoplasty isn't meant to reduce weight, but to take out excess skin and flab that remains after weight loss
- Plan on becoming pregnant again: If you are planning to become pregnant again, then the muscles and tissues in your abdomen might loosen and cause a flabby belly again.
- If you have heart disease or other conditions: If you have heart related conditions or are diabetic, then abdominoplasty won't be considered as it might put you at high risk of complications after surgery.