Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.K.NarayanaswamyYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 36 years of age I am having dark circles under my eyes kindly suggest appropriate medicines as I have already tested various creams like garnier roll on, eraser cream etc.
I am suffering from thyroid but I take eltroxin as suggested by doctor. My face skin is so dehydrated even I drink plenty of water in a day and I also have dry skin and acne problem. On above my face is looked so oily but when I touch it its so rough. Dehydrated. I used clinsol soap n ponds moisturizer on my face. It suits me. But still I have dehydrated n dry skin. Please suggest me the method to improve my face skin. My whole body skin is normal except face skin.
Hi doc which cream can I use up regularly for whitening my skin I'm having oily skin my face looks dark I use aha glow face wash I want a cream but I don't kno which cream to use for whitening my face.
I am loosing hair frequently. N I tried many Shampoo's to control it. But there is no result. Wat to do to control my hair fall?
Sir my name is Ravi my hair is so week and hair faal is so fast please tale me any attachments idea or medicine.
Hair fall has become a very prevalent problem among modern men and women due to numerous reasons like a stressful lifestyle, poor diet and use of cosmetic products with harsh chemicals etc. Apart from these causes, hair fall can also happen due to various medical conditions. Here are some of the most common causes of hair fall:
- Thyroid problems
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Insulin Resistance
- Scalp infections
- Poor diet
- Excessive usage of hair styling products
- Family history of hair loss
- Consumption of oral contraceptive pills
Different hair re-growth treatments are available today to curb hair loss.
Some of the most effective ones among them are:
- Platelet rich plasma therapy: Human blood comprises certain stem cells and growth proteins, which help in regenerating and healing tissues. This therapy involves collecting blood from your body and then centrifuging (method applied for separating substances that don’t mix) it so that the plasma and platelets can be separated. Now, this platelet rich blood is injected into your scalp or specific areas suffering from hair loss to restore lost hair and ensure their re-growth.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is considered to be a very effective treatment for continuous thinning of hair, baldness and hair loss in patches. In this therapy your scalp is injected by a vitamin using an injection gun or very fine needles to ensure enhanced blood circulation. Improvement in circulation of blood results in your hair follicles getting better nourishment, leading to hair re-growth. Moreover, this therapy has a neutralising effect on the DHT hormone (a sex hormone that is derived from testosterone), which is often associated with baldness among men. You can observe visible results within 4 to 6 months by opting for this therapy.
- Stem cell therapy: This is the latest treatment for regrowing hair. In the first stage, the doctors will take away some hair follicles of yours, which will be processed and cultured in a lab to produce more stem cells. After few days the second stage of this therapy is executed. Here, they will insert the stem cells into your scalp.
- Hair Transplant: In a hair transplant surgery, hair from a denser region are transplanted to an area with lesser or no hair. The identified dense hair area is cleaned and numbed. Hair grafts are removed and inserted into the scalp region of lesser hair density. It takes about 6-9 months for the transplanted hair to give way to newer hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.