Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P B Sivaraman
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P B SivaramanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have stone in both my kidneys of 4 mm& 6 mm respectively. What's the treatment I should carry to resolve it and is it possible to solve this problem by home treatment.
Today when I woke up I felt a little pain in my anal area. The pain is only felt during sitting. And the intensity of pain is little.
Burning sensation while urinating. I took citralka for three days thrice a day last week along with norflox 400mg twice a day for three days. Again from today i am having burning.
Recently had a urine test, the report came out with this bacteria ,mucus present and trace of protein what does it mean? Do m having uti? I am 7 month preg.
I am suffering from bad pain exactly anal region. There is no blood, no itching, nothing only pain which feels like stress. The pain I noticed is exactly lower side of buttock and few cm above the anus. When sit the pressure on rectum giving me severe pain. I did exercise including cycling which I did after a gap of two years and my pain started. I am assuming its because of this the area near my tail bone is in tension and paining. Two years back I did ayurvedic operation for piles, first thing I showed to same doctor he said nothing related to piles or fissure. Please kindly suggest what is reason for this pain and to whom I have consult for such kind of pain.
Moderate hydronephrosis RT. Kidney witj 0.83 CM .RT. Lower ureteric calculus at the rt. Vesico - ureteric junction.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.