Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P B SivaramanYour feedback matters!
Frequent urination in night (4 to 5 times). Can not sleep properly. Fasting sugar is in range (99). Was having vitamin D Deficiency. Still taking the vitamin D and calcium tables after lunch. What is the reason behind this frequent urination in night only?
Sir I am suffering from kidney problem and I am continue medicine .sir before kidney problem I masterburate 2 times in a week then after kidney problem I can not stop masterburate .sir please tell me how can I stop masturbation .sir my age 24. Is there any problem in future tell me .sir I am suffering chronic kidney disease .please sir help me .I want to marriage in future. So please I request you to tell me is there any problem in my future please tell me.
I feel burning at the time of urine passing.in my urine path. And it is very smell full. Gum type of liquid are continuously passing through in my penile and like a white creamy thing are also in . Dear Doctor I hope you understand my problem I try my best to describe . .i feel very embarrassing .How I tell this type of problem to my parents. Its very shameful for me .plz doctor help me.
I am a diabetic patient since 15 years. FBS is 98, PPBS140.My serum creatinine 1.20 ca, ph,sodium are under control in normal range. But I am in diet control (S.Creatinine reduced from 2. 0).My age 52, Height 5'3" weight 40 Kgs (Before kidney problem it was 58. What calorie food I should take to increase weight not affecting Blood Sugar and Kidney?
Please suggest me medicines to cool down the body heat. I am suffering by heat and urine color yellow with burning sensation.
Right kidney hydrouretetronephrosis due to 6.8mm UV junction calculus. Right kidney also shows multiple calculi approx 5.6mm upper pole a d 4.2 mm mid pole and 3.7 mm lower pole. Left kidney 5.1mm mid pole and 4.4 mm lower pole. Retro peritoneum partially obscured by bowel gases. However grossly no evidence of lymphadenopathy. Impression- Multiple bilateral renal calculi and Right UV junction calculus causing obstructive uropathy. Can this be treated medically or needs surgery?
My mother in law is suffering from high blood pressure since many years. Her Age - 48 yrs. Weight - 65 kg. Her uterus was removed 10 years back. Her gall bladder was removed many years back. She had undergone many medical tests. Everything came out normal. She is taking so many medicines. But still sometimes her blood pressure shoots up. Since last couple of days its 180/100. She is feeling uneasiness, lethargic, weakness, neck pain all most all the time. She is self employed. Lives alone. Husband passed away long time back. Daughter married. She is taking Amtas 5 mg, Telday H 80 mg, Zabesta 2.5 mg, Aztolet (10+75), Minipress XL 10 mg, Rablet IT, Thyrox 75 mcg, CCM tab every day. Her Blood Urea & Creatinine Serum Creatinine 0.9 mg/dL, Urea Serum 20 mg/dL. FREE T4 - Serum 16.01 pmol/L. TSH Serum 4.38. Metanephirines 633.3 (24 hrs urine sample). Potassium- Serum 4.4. Sodium- Serum 131. Glucose-Plasma (Fasting) 91. Vitamin D Total- Serum 16. Her CT 128 Cardiac Angio was done. Findings- Normal. Aldosterone-Serum 13.90. CT Scan of whole abdomen (specially adrenal gland) was done. Fundings- No Adenoma, No Pheochromocytoma. Patchy calcification of hepatic parenchyma seen-likely, healed granuloma. Bilateral non obstructing renal calculi (at lower pole). No adrenal SOL identified. Stone found in left kidney.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.