Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P.AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
Hlo Dr. please help I have eye problem when I was go in sunlight in this temp. So help me out what should I do.
I am suffering from dry scaly eyelids for so many years. I remember once I went to doctor and he prescribed some ointment and it got reduced. But now days it started again. And its really hard to remove those flakes. What should I do. Any ointments for it to remove? Or make it soft. It should go by one simple wash.
Hi, I am planning to do a Lasik treatment as I have myopia and my lens power is -13. Please suggest me what are the options on the same.
I feel weakness after waking up in the morning & sometimes while sitting in a place for more than an hrs I took vitamin tablets also but it won't work even my hairs have started greying & my eyesight got reduced with -1.5 no in both the eyes for longdistance & now I am getting ulcer in my mouth once in every week please suggest me any better thing to reduce my all problems.
I am 62 years old and a glaucoma patient and using eye drops asopt and travatan daily for the last 3 years. I feel very weak and depressed. Is it due to the eye drops or something else. I do not have bp or sugar.
I have red eyes from 5 days. And am getting itching problem I have specs and am using seems 15 years with -2.25 for two eyes.
I have developed small tiny holes in my both eyes . and power is -8 for left eye and -9 for right eye. and also checked thin cornea of 452 . can i go for lasik and what kind of laser treatment is suitable for my eyes.
I have irritation in my right eye. Irritation occurs once or twice a day. I tried sterile drops but it is not helping.
I use mobiles so much since 6-7 years before now. But I am feeling pain in the back of my neck. What should I do. Please advice.
I have red eye's since 1year. Generalized weakness with sleepiness since 2 years. Please give me your valuable opinion.
My eye site -. 75 for right one and -. 50 for left one. So what should I do to improve and avoid lenses so I can clear medical test in some fields.
My eyes usually get a swelling due to heat and sweat Even many have told me I might have an allergy to dust Can you please recommend me a medicine.
I have red eyes for 2 days what should I do? I think I am having migraine pain. Because from last year this was the same thing which I faced.
My daughter right eye having 0.75 and left eye is normal. What to do. Required to were glasses and how to bring eye sight to normal any food/ supplements or exercise.
I am 23 years old and have eye sight of -4 and -5.5 including cylindrical. I want to appear for exam which needs a distant of 6/6. Has my eyesight satisfied the criteria or not?
I have red eyes for over five days what should I do to cure it. My eyes are itching and is continuously turning red. Please help me.
I am neha shukla female age 21 years old. I have problem in my eyes. I have been using spectacles since 12 years n by using it my eye sight is getting weak day by day. So after having talk wid my doctor he said to use lenses so that my no wil stay stable. Bt by using lenses too my no is increasing. I wanted to go for LASIK too. Can you guide me what to do?
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, burning and a stinging sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition.