Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Omer SheriffYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having pain in my left chest and left shoulder, i am feeling congestion while i am breathing, my heart beat is rising even with small sounds and i am hearing pulse sound in my ears, please suggest me which doctor I should consult? It is happening since 10 months. And also I lost 8 kgs of my weight.
I have a pain in my leg for 7 days. I have used a lots of pain relief gel like volini. But still now it do not work. Now what should I do?
I have pain in left hand shoulder joints and while walking sound comes between the joints. I have this problem for the past one month. I could not able to lift weight. Kindly suggest me the treatment.
From last 3-4 months I am getting cramps in leg on daily basis and wake up at night due to pain. After pain, I stand up and the pain then disappears. Please suggest medicine or exercise or precautions required to avoid cramps.
Since the day my daughter has born, my back ache is not going + loads of hair fall. She is 3 years now. but my problem still persist.
My father is suffering from chronic oestheoathritic on both knee. He cannot seat or walk or stand for longer time. Dr. advice to do operation on both the knee. Is there any alternative medicine for this problem.
My mother has a lot of pain in her back n can't stand up or walk quickly. Please suggest something that can b done at home pls.
Hello Doctor, My sister has sugar and she is taking medicine regularly. Now she is having problem in her tump finger and had swelling and pain. Kindly advice how to control swelling as well as pain. Not able to do any work without tump finger support. Yesterday she took test fasting sample and reading was 180.
Hi please answer me that what should I do to be relieved from my back ache I'm an cricketer I often lying have back pain.
I have been suffering from spondylitis since three years I have several headache what is the remedy I need to take to avoid pain.
Sir I have a deep pain in my back since 15 days and also it pains a lot when I sit for a long time. What can I do to get rid of this?
I AM 54 year old. I have knee problem so I can't walk, I have sugar between 300 to 400 from last month. Taking glimmer ds regularly. Should I change medicine or any other.
Sometimes while walking my right leg knee is getting sound and getting pain also my age is 25. Height 5.11 weight 73 kgs. Its occurring 10 times a day from 1 month onwards Click click sound is coming.
I feel some jamming in my feet when I wake up in morning. After some stretching it goes away. What should I do?
My aunty has a tough work. She has back pain since 2 years. But she is not satisfied. She is fat. And have 79 kg weight.
I have very bad dandruff due to this I have very bad hair fall please help out. Scalp dandruff. I consulted doctor but again it came back please reply.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.