Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Homeopaths online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nritiya Dave
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Nritiya DaveYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 24 years old and I am getting lot of tension and it's becoming like headache Wat should I do to reduce tension.
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for the last 4 months please suggest me a better treatment.
My sperm count is very low & seaman quantity is not sufficient so please suggest me a good factor for the treatment.
My baby is 5 months old abd exclusively breast fed. I have to join office in one month so have started giving him bottle but he does not suck it. I am giving him lactogen 1. How can I help him?
My brother is deaf and dump not by birth. We have consult many doctors but didn't get the result. He is now 22 years old. is it possible so what to do?
Sir mera weight 95 kg h Or main thode se bhi walk karta hu to thak jata hu Jameen par 1 minute bhi nhi baith pata hu Lekin hamse jyada weight ke log sab kuch kar lete h please mujhe bataye main kya karu?
Please help me out with gap of time between ayurvedic tablet and allopathic tablets. Need specific gap for 1) thyroid tab eltroxin 112.5 mcg and gandhak rasayan tablet + mahamanjashthadi Kadha. 2) bp tablets betatrop + enam 5 and gandhak rasayan tablet + mahamanjashthadi Kadha.My Age 77 yrs. Thanks.
For a stress free live we all need a release, both physical and emotional, and pleasuring yourself can provide you at times with that much needed release. Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation.
Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
- It causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
- It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- Only men masturbate: Men and women across the world masturbate.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them.
- Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate: Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
- It is only for young people: Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health.