Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Noorul AmeenYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days in the sleep time I am thinking something but I don't identify that problem.
Plz let me know .How can I increase my wife sex power. And thinking. please suggest to me .Any medicine or else.
3 weeks ago on a Sunday I had sex, the condom broke and I freaked out because he didn't cum but I was still scared about pre cum. So 2 hours we rushed to the clinic and I took plan b. My period was due on 3rd of August and it is not the 10th which means it's a week late. Am I just being paranoid? Or is there a chance I could be pregnant.
Here are the diet tips for healthy heart
Hi, I am Priyanka Shokeen. I am working as a dietician in Columbia Asia Hospital. Today I will give you some tips about Heart healthy diet. Although you know that eating certain foods can increase your heart illness risk, it’s tough to change your eating habit.
Here are the heart healthy diet tips for you-
Control your portion size. How much you eat is just as important as what you eat. Overloading your plate, taking second and eating until you feel stuck can lead to more calories, fat and cholesterol than what you eat. Eat more of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are rich source of vitamins and minerals and they are very low in calories. Always have seasonal fruits and vegetables as they are comparatively good preservative. Preservatives are high in sodium and potassium and for a heart patient it is not recommended basically. Select whole grain, they are good source of fiber than other nutrients that play a role in regulating blood pressure. Always use whole wheat flour than the refined one which is maida as whole wheat flour contain good amount of fiber than maida. Always use wheat bread, then white bread because wheat grain contains a good amount of fiber than white bread. Always use oat meal, boiled corn instead of biscuits, popcorns and pancakes.
Always use those products which contain a good amount of fiber as those things are better for a cardiac patient. Choose low fat protein like lean meat, fish, poultry, all the dairy products because they contain less amount of saturated fat than the red meat ones because red mat contains a good amount of cholesterol. So always choose a low fat protein sources instead of red meat. Reduce the sodium in your diet as eating a lot of sodium can contribute to high blood pressure, a risk for cardiovascular disease. So always use herbs and spice instead of table salt, canned soup, prepared soup, soya sauce. Use salt substitutes and herbs and spices. Few of the vegetables and fruits are also high in sodium, so always avoid them. Limit unhealthy fat and cholesterol. Limiting how much saturated fat you eat is important to reduce your blood cholesterol and lower the risk of coronary artery disease. A high blood cholesterol level can lead to building up of plaque in your arteries called arthrosclerosis which can increase your heart attack risk and stroke.
If you have further enquiries or any doubts then you can visit us on Lybrate.
Sir, I am suffering from asthma by birth. I am using inhaler but it cures any trouble at that moment only. So can I know how to cure my disease permanently.
I am 28 year old male, I think I have break smooth tissue of scalp (during playing cricket in 2009 in left side, after that stop cricket and in 2011 on right side) since last 5 year back and I am facing problem of headache, balance (vertigo) during moving neck right, left, up and down and during walking. Also problem in jaw during talking and eating also, nothing seen in mri of brain and spinal cord,Please suggest what should I do.
I have a chronic problem of bad breath for a long time. I do brush twice and also clean the tongue daily. Can you suggest any remedy for this?
Does eye burning sensation is linked with urinary track infection. My wife has many times urinary infection we are 77 and 75 years left sex 18 years ago. We consult Doc. He gives injection and medicines but the infection repeats with eyes burning. Please advice.
I am 48 years old female, I am suffering from severe headache, throughout my brain, sometimes in left side sometimes in right or center, also I have gastric problem, so what should I do to get rid of my painful head pain?
Dr. sir I have a problem that I do hand practice daily how can I stop this. please give me some information about this.
I 42 years old, it seems I have some hormonal changes during this time, as I quit my job recently, now I am in complete depression. Sometimes my right brain have some severe headaches in frequency of day or two. Please suggest.
I feel suffocated in smoky area. I ll not be able to breath. And I start cuffing. But I don't have asthma.
Erection problem. While intercourse penis ejaculate quickly. Need advice how to increase intercourse timing.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.