Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Noorul Ameen
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Noorul AmeenYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 31 male just got married 2 month back, How to get hard erection I discharge after 1 or max 2 minute after start. Any advise how to get long and hard erection naturally or medically.
Dear Doctor Good afternoon. I am 30 year male. My problem is there is always stomach pain and many time acidity also. If sleep on left or right side my stomach started paining. Because of that I use sleep facing my face on top roof only. Please let me is it in digestive problem because I am not feeling hungry also like other people feels.
Sir I have tonsitilles with pus type bumps and I have pus pimple on epiglottis and some pimples on throat .but I don't have sore throat .i have smoking habit past I quit that habit.
I have fever since yesterday morning. I thought its a viral fever and taken Paracetamol - 500 mg in the morning and then in the night. The fever persisted today also and I again took the same medicine. But still I have fever of 100.6 F. What should I do now?
I am 21 year boy and suffering from serious pain in abdomen. I want to know how to get rid from it. So can I get some precautions and measures to cure it?
I'm just 23 years old, I had a varicocelectomy few months back after that my semen volume reduced significantly what is the reason?
What is medicine for cure the allergy asthma and in body feel coldness in few cold and when fan run on head i feel cold and allergy start.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.