Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Niveditha BharathyYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years female. I have been married for 16 years. In these years I had 2 miscarriages one in 1999 and another in 2008. I have finished with all my treatments and the reports are normal. I have also done the treatment for blockage of tubes. And it is also normal. But I do not understand y I am not conceiving. My husbands sperm count is 20 million. Please help.
2.Try to listen what your body is telling.
3. Mostly the part of body drags your attention has some problem.
4. Now meet a doctor he will surely find the needful.
How can a women identify her fertility days is there any signs in body or any indications there please let me know.
So my husband goes to the gym and three months ago he was lifting heavy weights and came home the se night and we had sexual intercourse the next morning his bellybutton was pushed all the way out and told me it would go back in but it's been 3 months already what could it be.
Hello mujhe aisi tablet ka naam bata de jis se period time se phale ho jaye meri shadi h or usi din period ki date h please mujhe aisi medicine ka name bata de jis se mujhe period time se phale ho jaye plz.
As such my wife took i-pill 2 days back & since then she is feeling sleepy most of the time. Is it a side effect or is it a chance of pregnancy? Please help.
Hello doctor. Sometimes I am having pain in my lower stomach during periods. And I took medicine. But my friend told me that in period its harmful to take medicine even I will not able to get pregnant after marriage. Is this true Dr. Please help.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1 vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
V lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
I have hormonal imbalance problem because of this I'm not getting periods regularly. How to balance hormones naturally.
Hi sir. I am blessed with a baby girl in the month of june 2015 by cesarean section. Since then I did not have my MC(periods). What should I do?
Doctor, mere sath ek bhut badi prblm ho gyi h.mene 22 jan ko sex kiya tha or uske bad next day mene unwanted le li thi or fir mjhe uske bad 28 jan ko periods hue the or uske bad fir agle month mjhe periods hue the 3 march ko lekin mam uske bad mjhe periods nii hue mjhe smjh nii a rha h mai kya kru please tell me. ANd mene check bi kiya tha result negative tha. Mam mjhe ajtk kbi aisa nii hua lekin iss bar ho rha h 3 month ho gye mjhe abhi tk periods nhii hue h please tell me khin m pragnent to nii hu or agr nhii hu to periods kb tk aa jayenge mjhe. please mam tell me.
High blood pressure is a condition in which the pressure of the blood against the artery wall is high enough to cause health problems, including heart disease. No symptoms may be noticed in a person for years but the damage to the blood vessels and to your heart continues. High blood pressure can have an impact on your sex life. Although sexual activity does not lead to any possible threats to your health but high blood pressure can affect the pleasure you would have otherwise derived from sex.
High blood pressure leads to the wearing out of the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to narrow and harden that decreases the blood flow. This results in decreased blood flow to the penis. In case of some men, this decreased blood flow makes it difficult for them to achieve and maintain an erection. This problem is called erectile dysfunction.
High blood pressure may also interfere with ejaculation and be a cause for low libido. The medications that are prescribed for treating high blood pressure may lead to this condition.
Just as in the case of men, high blood pressure results in the decreased flow of blood to the vagina in case of women. This may cause problems like low libido, vaginal dryness, or complexities in achieving orgasm. Sexual dysfunction in women results in stress, anxiety and even relationship issues.