Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Niveditha BharathyYour feedback matters!
Mene meri girlfriend se sex kiya tha without protection. Uske bad uski period date miss ho gyi .ha usko irregular date ka problem he. Uski pichala period 2 month bad aya tha. Lekin tab hamne sex nai kiya tha isliye koi tension nai tha. Is bar sex kiya date miss ho gyi aur 16-17 day ke bad normally period start ho gye. To kya use koi pregnancy ka khatra hai. Suggest plz.
Hi I am 22 3 days back I had unprotected sex with my bf. I took ipill at 70th hour following the event. My menses are scheduled to be day after tomorrow .is there any chance that I may get pregnant or if not am I going to get a disturbed menstrual cycle. Also what r the possible side effects.
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom)
I have pcod. Before doing IUI doctor suggested HSG which show bilateral hydrosalpnix tubal blockage. So I consult many doctors some are saying do laproscopy and other one are saying go directly to IVF. I am bit confuse what to do which is to be done. Is there any side effects of laproscopy ? how many month should we TTC after laproscopy? IF open tube through IUI or IVF?
My friend has irregular menstrual problem. Since she's been an anemic patient and her periods are getting at least 10 days late than the expected date. She's not serious about it. Is it a serious problem for her now or in future? Her haemoglobin is lower than normal and she's on a liquid diet to reduce her body weight and fat. I hope for some answers. Thank you.
Sir /madam Meri wife ke breast me ghtiya hai 3 . Ek ndi or 2 chhoti . Use bhut hi jyada pain rhta h kbi kbi sujan ho jati h. kya h ku hai or iska ilaj kya h btaye please.
Hi doctor main 1 month pregnant hu waise to koi bhari chij nahi uthati but mera bhatija hain use lene jati hu to bus se utarna padta hain godi me wo bhi risky ho sakta hain kya. Please batatiye.
Hello doctor, I am 37 years old married person and the age difference between me and my wife is 15 years, we have not any baby because of our planning for not having baby for approx 5 years. We have happily spend spend 2.7 years. Is there any risk and any other complications in planning for baby after these time frame. Let me know the clear and best solutions that can help me.
- In rainny season wash all vegetables and fruits thoroughly
- In rainny season wash all vegetables and fruits thoroughly, esp green leafy vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, brinjal, roots and tubers which harbour larvae, worms and dust. Clean them under running water.
- Steaming them is the best way to get rid of germs. Soaking the greens in salt water for about 10minutes can help remove insects.
- Research has shown that using just plain old water can remove 98% of the bacteria when it is used to rinse and soak produce.
- If you decide to use vinegar, research has shown that a 3 part water to 1 part vinegar is most effective. A soak of five to10 minutes should be sufficient. Try to get the water temperature as close to that of the fruit or vegetable that you wish to clean. When you have a variety of fruits and vegetables, it might be best to wash these separately.
Water is the most critical component for all organisms, and since 2/3rd of the human body is made of water, a person can hardly survive for about 72 hours without it. For understanding the impact of water in the body, it is essential to comprehend what it does. Right from helping in digestion to controlling calorie intake to regulating and maintaining body temperature to lubricating the eyes and joints, the functions of water are endless.
Dehydration can cast a negative impact on the body function since it causes electrolyte dysfunction. And the bad news is that most people can go unaware of this condition. Therefore, it is crucial to know about all the warning signs of dehydration so that you can take quick action and prevent yourself from further complications.
- Poor concentration along with confusion: Since the human brain is 90 percent water, water deficiency can have a negative impact on a person’s thinking abilities and decision-making skills. Lack of water in the body manifests itself through forgetfulness, amnesia, difficulty in thinking and communicating. It has been found that dehydration can also pave the way for mood swings.
- Dizziness and headaches: These are some of the most common outcomes of dehydration since it leads to reduced amount of fluids around the brain. This fluid is essential since it functions as a buffer that shields the brain from mild shocks. It can cause migraines and irritation headaches since it reduces the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain.
- Dry mouth and foul breath: When you are dehydrated, your body is not able to produce enough amount of saliva which has antibacterial properties. This causes foul breath since there is bacteria attack in the oral cavity. Dry mouth is another important symptom of dehydration since water functions as a lubricant that keeps the mucous membranes in the throat, hydrated which prevents dry mouth.
- Sudden cravings for food: People tend to mistake thirst with hunger, and they end up overeating. When you are not taking enough water, your body will send false signals to the brain that you are hungry while a glass of water is all you need.
- Constipation and other digestive problem: The work of water is to hydrate all the tissues in the body, and the digestive system is no exception to this. Water can keep the gastrointestinal tract clean and supple which helps in regulating the bowel movement and prevent constipation.
- Reduced urge of urination: If you feel that you don’t need to urinate after every few hours, your body may be in need of more water. Dehydration also contributes to change in urine color and in case you have dark amber colored urine, it means you should drink up more water.
So, whenever you notice such signs, understand that you have to consume more water regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Male impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a common condition that most frequently affects older men. Unless the problem is psychological, the inability to achieve or maintain an erection is due to insufficient blood supply to the penis, not a lack of sexual arousal. Herbs such as ginger may help. However, since impotence may signal a more serious disorder, including cardiovascular disease or diabetes, check with your doctor before pursuing self-treatment.
Kathi Keville and Peter Korn, authors of "Herbs for Health and Healing," contend that poor circulation may cause impotence in men because damaged or impaired blood vessels simply fail to fill with blood and expand. They also say that certain herbs, such as ginger, may help to increase dilation in blood vessels and improve circulation.
Aroma and Flavor
In his book, "Herbal Aphrodisiacs from Around the World," Clarence Meyer says that the same agents that lend ginger its medicinal properties are also responsible for stimulating arousal due to the warm, spicy scent and taste they impart. In fact, in Asian and Arabic cultures, the fragrance of ginger alone is regarded an aphrodisiac. Ginger is even referenced in the "Kama Sutra," the ancient Indian Hindu text dedicated to the art of giving and receiving sexual pleasure.
Ginger moxa is a therapy used in Chinese medicine to treat impotence that marries the properties of ginger with practice of moxibustion, a technique that involves burning selected herbs at various acupuncture points along the body. Usually, the herb of choice is mugwort, the leaves of which are rolled into a "moxa stick" much like a cigar. With ginger moxa, a thick slice of ginger becomes the insulation between the moxa stick and the skin. The ginger is pierced with a few small holes into which the moxa sticks are placed, and the sticks are allowed to burn down just far enough to produce perspiration and redness on the skin. The procedure is typically repeated several times in succession.
Hello dr, My periods lasts yesterday but today I had unprotected sex cause of protection damage. I want to know that is there any chance to get pregnant if yes then what should I do? please advice.
Due to white discharge and heavy flow I am having back pain and weakness pls give line of treatment.
Hi I am 33 years old and trying to conceive. Last september I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 5 days but after that no luck as we started to try again from dec 2014, please advice.
Hi, doctor I am 41 years old. I have a menopause problem. I also have high blood pressure. Pls suggest me some thing to get regular period.
Hi am 15 weeks pregnant. My doctor as prescribed me to drink milk adding mother horlicks or baby & me powder, am unable to drink 2 times as I feel vomit sensation. So can I drink once milk in the mrng and evening tea or coffee. Is tea or coffee effective during pregnancy.
I am 18 year old girl and I had problem of mensturation cycle, it occurs twice a month please suggest is it normal or not.
Belotero balance- the dermal filler that is used to smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles on your face is now available in your area!
Visit dermaworld skin & hair clinics and attain back your young & glowing skin with the best technology in the world.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskinclinics #drrohitbatra #beloterobalance