Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nithyaa Ramamurthy
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Nithyaa RamamurthyYour feedback matters!
I Had sex the day before my period. Unprotected. Didn't take any emergency pill as well. The period was normal and of 4 days. I have a cycle of 34 to 35 days. Got my 2nd last period on 18th of Sep and last period which is after 16 hours of unprotected sex, was on 21st of october. Today is 6th of Nov and my due date is 24th of Nov. Can I be pregnant? If so from when in general people start feels all the sickness? Please help.. Still worried.
Dear doctor am pregnant one month can we do sex in one month pregnancy pls suggest this is my first pregnancy so I want to know is there any effect if me and my hubby do sex pls suggest me.
I am having crimson for my ovarian cyst .I missed 2 or 3 pills .I have facing an issue of spots since a week .What to do.
Asked for Female, 21 Years I had unprotected sex (it can be better referred as nude romance) on 5th day of my periods (penetration is not done but I don't remember whether his penis has touched my vagina), after which I got periods for 2 months in proper times, but my 3rd month periods has stopped. And my vagina often gets itchy which I never faced before and I don't notice anything fishy with discharge. Is there any possibility that I might be a pregnant. If not please suggest reason and remedy for itchy vagina and delay in periods..
My 21 year girl had a pcod problem since last 4 year. I had taken treatment for her. Please tell me about its treatment. Is it curable fully.
My daughter is 11 years old. Her periods started in dec 15. But they are not happening regularly. There is a gap of 1 month. Like it didn't happen in Feb then it happened in march again now in April it didn't happen. Her date of birth is 15 Oct 2004. Just wanted to know is something wrong or this is normal?
I have hostile cervical mucus so im not able to get pregnant please give suggestions to get pregnant its been 4 years from trying for children.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.