Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nithya Priyadharshini
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nithya PriyadharshiniYour feedback matters!
I have white hair problem and hair fall? What should I do? Plzzz solve my whit problem. This problem was form 2 years.
I am suffering from dandruff problem. Daily white scales coming out my hair. I scrub my hair daily. It irritates me. Wat d solution.
I don't have any hair related problems, but once I shaved my head or hair cut my hair is growing slowly and I don't know why. Why my hair growth is slow? What are the tips to grow my hair fast. Thank you.
Hi, I am Praveen (male) 23 years old. I have some problems regarding face, nails,white hair. 1. I have white hair, how to prevent it by medicines. 2. When I was in childhood my skin is some white colour, but as the age is increases my skin becomes dark that's only happen to my face only. How to stop it. 3.Finally, I have nail disorders like lines on nails and blackening the nails. I am medicines as doctor suggested but no use. Because it only stops the lines on nails, I want complete treatment for my nails. Please suggest me how to control these defects. Thanking you.
I have a marks in my shoulder and side of the shoulder. Many lines formed and it goes our chest, what can I do to remove that scars, and how is been obtained.
Hello doctor, I want to improve my face color. The body parts whch are exposed to sun are becoming more dark. Firstly I want to get fair face. Im having small black spots also on my face. M y face skin is little oily Pls suggest something whch will help my skin get and remain fair I never used any fairness products nothing but home remedies.
I have dry and frizzy hair. Dandruff, hairfall and split ends are some of the issues I go to through. Which shampoo and conditioner should I use? Will you recommend smoothening for me?
I am a 24 years old male from mumbai Was exposed to flooded streets while rain yesterday mostly due to overflowing sewage lines Should I be taking doxycycline as prophylaxis. If yes in what dose?
Antifungal LOTIONS are used to treat which fungus infection? And Antifungal CREAMS are used to treat which fungus infection? Like Skin or Nail? Thanks.
My skin colour was very fair but these days while I am exposed to sun only for sometime my skin colour has become too dark? Which cream or medicine would be preferable?
Freckles are skin cells (keratinocytes) that contain melanin, which is a brown colored skin pigment. The skin cells are otherwise very normal, so the spots can't be felt since they are flat. They don't cause lumps in the skin but they are quite visible.
Here are some of the methods and home remedies with which you can get rid of your freckles:
- Prevent your face from the sun: This is the best approach to get rid of freckles. Wear caps with wide overflows so your face is in shadow. Attempt to abstain from going outside when the sun is high in the sky since this is the time when you get the most UV radiation. If you do go out, try to stay in the shade. Also wear sunscreens with SPF 50 constantly, without fail.
- Lemon Juice To bleach freckles away: Lemon juice is one of the best natural bleaches. Use the juice from crisp crushed lemons; delicately apply the juice onto the freckled regions. Be careful not to put the juice in your eyes. Leave the juice on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. You will need to do this twice every day for a few weeks before the spots vanish.
- Even out the skin color: Conceal the freckles by darkening the rest of the skin normally. Castor oil - an old solution for everything from blockages to upset stomachs - is fabulous for adding a light tan shading to the skin.
- A sake facial mask works fast: It causes the freckles to blur away quickly, since skin cell turnover rate is around three weeks. If you can keep the most reduced layer of cells from getting a considerable measure of melanin, the spots will be gone soon.
- Sour cream facial peels:Sour cream contains lactic corrosive, which are an exceptionally tender peeling operator. Apply the sharp cream to the freckled regions and keep it there for ten minutes.
- Fruit flavored facial peels: Use squashed strawberries and kiwi or cucumbers for a facial cover to create a peel. Banana crushed with mint leaves gives you a peel as well.
- Honey and lemon juice: Honey holds water and moisturizes the skin. It contains chemicals that are skin-lightening agents. Mixed with lemon squeeze, this is an extremely affective strategy to get rid of your freckles.
- Add nutrients to your skin while lightening freckles: Vitamin E oil not just blurs spots quick, it contains supplements that saturate your skin and keep it sound.
- Eating your way to fewer freckles: Vitamin C (citrus extract) in your eating routine helps your skin, pretty much as it does when you apply it to your face. If your skin is excessively delicate for lemon juice, then ensure you eat a lot of citrus product.
- Business bleaching creams with natural ingredients: Over-the-counter skin brightening creams that contain hydroquinone and oxybenzone can prove to be extremely effective. Common fixings, for example, bearberry, aloe, mulberry and different herbs are calming to the skin and help the spots without risk.