Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nithya Gayathri DeviYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles and hollowness under my eyes. I use spectacle. What are the methods to remove it permanently .What are the surgical procedure & what is the cost of the procedures.
What are side effect of antiperspirants? I am using which cause me itching whats the solution on this?
Mere face p pimple k kale kale nisan pd gye h. R bilkul bhi glow nhi h face p. Kuch med ya hone remedies btaye.
My face skin has dull damage very dry and dark circle what I use to become glow brighter skin please suggest me.
I am 21 years old lady and my problem is red red blemishes on my face since 2 years. What should I do to remove that blemishes?
I am facing problem of dry skin in head at few places and due to that dandruff and hairfall are there, so any medicine for this problem? Already I am taking fincover tablet and apply minoxidil topical solution usp 5%.
Hello, doctor I have few moles on my face. Can I get rid from them without any cutting operation or forming scar? they are not color changing & one of them is about 3mm of dia. Help me.
I am losing my hairs very rapidly my father and his father is also bland and I am losing my hairs in such a young age! My confidence is decreasing, people are making fun on me! please help me What to do!
Sir I have to remove my darkspots due to chickenpox. I am not interested in ointments. I need pills and need urgent result. Its more than 2 years with this blackspot in my face.
Hello doctor, from the past few days I am facing pain near thighs. Slight marks were observed near thighs. What does this marks indicate. A lot of itching is taking place near marks. So please let me know the reason for this and also help me out in getting rid of this problem. Pl refer me some medicines if it is not a good sign.
I have a more dandruff problem. I loss my hair due to dandruff. Please help me how can I reduce my dandruff. How to growth my hair. My front hair was low. Which shampoo is suitable for my hair to reduce dandruff.
Have a heavy hair fall problem. Pain in hair roots what to do pls reply. These days scalp becomes so dry and hairs falling like crazily pls help.
I am 21 and I have 2 inches long beards but whenever I wash my face the beards hair falls, please tell the reason and cure for it. Thank you.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.