Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nischita
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NischitaYour feedback matters!
Is it necessary that girl feel pain in lower abdomen or other symptoms at the time when fertilized egg implant. Thanks.
I am 28 years old lady having backpains, discharge, lower abdominal pains, feeling very tired it means I am preganant.
Hi Doctor, I am 40 years old female. Now a days I am having headache especially in night. I feel my eyesight is getting weak or something else. I am having tears while watching TV for more than half an hour. Sometime feels itching also. Suddenly 15 days before my eyes were started looking pale (yellowish) like jaundice. But my Hb and all other test including D3 were absolute normal just 3 months back. Please suggest.
When I wake up in mornings I go to toilet and feel stomach is clear afterwards I go for gym then when I do work out from mine burp come continuously. And I drink water again cme burp (dakar) is it problem or normal.
My question isWhen I drink alcohol, my skin and eyes turn red and starts itching, can you please suggest any medicine.
When a man is going to bed for the first time with an eager partner, many things are going through his mind. He's probably quite confident in the fact that he chose great penis care leading up to the encounter, and thus has few worries about how his manhood will look and perform. However, a new partner is understandably not as sure, as they are in a position of wanting to enjoy the equipment (and the man attached to it!) while protecting themselves from the potential for sexually transmitted diseases.
Therefore, this guide is intended for the ladies - those partners who want to enjoy the new man in their life, whether for a single evening or for a lifetime. In today's world, no one can be too careful about taking care of their own health. These tips can help ensure that they spot any penis problems as soon as possible, and thus can help protect themselves.
1) It starts with the attitude. Ensuring good sexual health begins even before the clothes come off. It starts when a woman asks a man about his sexual history and listens carefully to his answers. If a man doesn't want to talk about it, that's a big red flag. An answer like that requires a woman to take a step back and reconsider her desire to be with this particular guy.
2) Ensure good lighting. Assuming the vibe is one that satisfies her, a woman should then make sure that any sexual activity is happening in a room with adequate lighting - in fact, natural lighting is best. This allows a woman to look over a man's equipment as she engages in foreplay, thus giving her an opportunity to inspect the penis skin for any bumps, warts or other problems that might indicate a sexual health issue.
3) Take the time to explore. As a man gets hard, a woman should pay attention to what's happening with the penis. Penis problems might present as lesions on the skin, dark bruises, bumps, rashes, warts or anything else that makes a woman feel a little wary of getting too close. If something like that is found, she should feel free to back away from the act and head for the door.
4) Don't stop with the penis skin. Though how the penis skin looks matters, that's not the only thing that does. She should look around the groin area as well; keep in mind that some problems, such as herpes, might show up in areas near the penis, such as the inner thighs or upper buttocks. She can also look for discharge by sliding her thumb up the shaft to the urethra, looking for drops that might indicate an infection (excluding semen, of course).
5) Always use a condom. No matter how clean and fit a man's penis skin looks, covering it up with a condom is an absolute must. Many sexually transmitted diseases don't show any signs at all, or might show signs only during times of active outbreaks. Therefore, condoms are always the way to go - and if a man refuses to use a condom, that's the biggest red flag of all.
If a man wants to present a handsome penis that any woman will admire, he should make a point of using a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E can't be beat for the hydration. A man can also look to crèmes that contain vitamin A, which fights against the bacteria that can cause undesirable penis odor. These ingredients, combined with others that promote good penis health, can work wonders for a man who wants to impress his partner.