Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala PonnambalamYour feedback matters!
I am 20 yrs old. I get pimples very rarely but after the pimples go there are black spots on my face, what should I do to get rid of these black spots.
I am having acne scars all over my face. And I have tried everything. I have done every treatment. But I do not know how to stop it totally. Nothing has worked. Can you give me some suggestions?
I have pimples on my face since my adolescent period. I have taken so many medications but they are cured till yet Besides this I have some acne on my head also since last two years and they hurt a lot. I don't know why they appear. Should I also do some yoga or meditation ?
I am 21 years I used hydroquinone cream 4% for acne marks and for complexion given by my skin doctor I used for few months I got clear skin and fair complexion now that I have stopped using that cream I notice my complexion is getting dull and I want to how to maintain the complexion and can my skin be normal after stopping using that cream and if not then how to be back to normal skin.
My skin is very much affected from tanning, suggest me some remedy & What should I do for decreasing the bad breath and also enhancing the whiteness of teeth.
I have skin problem in every summers my skin gets dry and I also have headache when I got serious so please suggest me way.
I have so much pimples on my face in summer and my original colour gets down because of it what it the proper and permanent treatment of this plzz tell me?
On my skin there are many , damage skin due to pimple on my face and back side. Black spots, acne marks, black skin due to akne marks, small small pox, skin looking nt fair because of this. So plzz help me. I am suffering this problem from last 3-4 years. Face looks not good because of this problem. I do regular exercise, drink lots of water, eat healthy and less food, sometimes I never eat at nights or eat very less food at night. Even I was go to skin specialist in my area. And take medicine. And apply gels and cream on my face. That after my skin getting fair and good for 2-3 months. I was doing doing 4 months course. Bt my problem nt solve. Acne starts automatically. And now I am very upset for all this treatments. Plzzz help me doctor. I knw my english is very poor bt my problem is very serious. So please help me doctors. Thanks.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside, until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day, but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and is often caused by a number of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
1. Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last, but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
2. Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
3. Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
4. Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
5. Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling tricks of adding layers, which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.