Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in the lower back. It is not severe but I feel it 24 hrs and more at more time. I am doing regular exercise but pain does not reduce. Please suggest.
Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for "Gathiya Bai" if yes then how much time it will take to eliminate.
I am 28 year male and having backache from last 2 years. Used lots of ointment and had check up also but no positive results .so what will I do now?
My mother's age is 43 years she has severe pains in her joints in her hands and legs. What should she do? She can't work or sit down.
I have a pain in knees. When I work continuously in office with chair I feel so much pain and I also feel pain in neck. Sometimes I take pain killers but it gives me a temporary relief. I also use some kind of balm on it but the same thing happens again and again. Please suggest any method how to control excess pain in knees and neck.
My relative has diabetes some times his left leg pains a lot does it mean his diabetes has shot up what is the preventive measures he should take.
I am 32. Weight is 78 kg. During cold seasons my heels paining specially in the mornings when I get up. I just can't stand properly for half an hour. What is this?
My wife is suffering from Plantar fasciitis She has gone through a lot of Physiotherapy but no improvement. Pain goes down as long as the physiotherapy effect is there. Now, Doctors have suggested Topaz Surgery. Just wanted to check how good is it? Any side effects? Will it come back again after the surgery. My wife is 50 years old. There is no other problem like diabetes or BP. Thanks.
Hi, I am suffering from few problems. 1) high pain on the last point of back bone. 2) due to cold I drank lots of lemon tea but from last night m frequently going for pee (in 15 minutes. And m also feeling irritation in urine very High. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello doctor I'm siya having upper right back pain since august last year. I tried everything but nothing working. Can this pain because of immune weak or digestion weak issue? Help me.
He is having knee pain from last few years in his both legs. He is not able to seat on floor and also not able to walk much. Can you suggest something?
IM esww. I am suffering from a vers back ache from 2 days and is very hard to do my daily jobs. Give me medicine and get me out.
High level of pain in my feet please tell me how can I relax my feet This is very painful time for me Please give me a answer immediately after read this message.
I have always pain on my left foot. So wot cn I do for that? It being since 2months. So please tell me.
Along with curing anger and stress, yoga is also beneficial in treating osteoporosis, either by itself or in combination with different medicines. Osteoporosis is an illness described by weak and diminishing bones that can result in cracks and fractures in the bones. Some of the postures that can be helpful in treating osteoporosis are as follows:
- Utthita trikonasana: Uttihita trikonasana is an expanded triangle posture which is helpful in curing many diseases. Along with diminishing the side effects of osteoporosis, it additionally avoids soreness, increases strength and gets rid of spinal pain. Begin this posture by standing straight with your legs separated by four feet. Then, extend the arms to the ground with the palm facing downwards. Slide the left leg across the right side of your body. You need to slide it behind the left leg. Now extend your right leg towards the left side of your body. This will leave you in a sitting position. Where your right leg is placed on top of your left leg, make sure both your knees are on top of each other. Now straighten your body to an upright position.
- Ardha chandrasana: This asana is also called as the half-moon posture. This posture comes under hatha yoga and is beneficial for various medical issues, for example, osteoporosis, menstrual issues, exhaustion, sciatica and stomach-related cramps. You can practice this pose to get rid of osteoporosis and appreciate a sound body.
- Padangusthasana: This stance delicately stretches and strengthens persistently tight hamstrings.
- Adho mukha svanasana: It is one of yoga's most commonly practiced postures. Adho mukha svanasana offers a definitive wholesome, reviving stretch.
- Utthita hasta padangustasana: In this pose, keeping up the balance while standing on one foot strengthens your endurance capabilities.
- Utthita parsvakonasana: Discover the flexibility in your sides of the body from your heel to your fingertips with an extended side angle pose.
- Utthita trikonasana: It is a broadened triangle posture and is important as a standing posture in many styles of yoga.
- Ardha chandrasana: Make proper balance with your leg and the lower part of your leg as you look for strength and flexibility into this adjusting posture.
- Parivrtta parsvakonasana: This revolved side angle pose, a variation of utthita parsvakonasana requires a considerable measure of adaptability to bend flexibly and balance on the back heel.
- Uttanasana: Uttanasana will awaken your hamstrings and will help you to calm your brain.
- Urdhva dhanurasana: Urdhva dhanurasana can help in strengthening your arms, legs, abdomen and spine all at once.
- Virabhadrasana: Named after a wild warrior, an incarnation of Shiva, this adaptation of a warrior pose increases the stamina.
Yoga is one of the most secure measures and medicines for osteoporosis. It is something that anyone of any age can do at any place. The advantages are numerous and dangers are few if done properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.