Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Niraj Shah

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. Niraj Shah General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Niraj Shah
Dr. Niraj Shah is a popular General Physician in Vepery, Chennai. He is currently practising at C U Shah Diagnostic Centre in Vepery, Chennai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Niraj Shah on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

C U Shah Diagnostic Centre

No 78/79, Ritherdon Road, Vepery,Landmark:Near Bank Of Baroda, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Niraj Shah

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am getting pain in left chest since yesterday, I tried eno but still it's getting pain.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to tension and anxiety. Avoid stress. Take one tablet of paracetamol 500mg sos after food, drink plenty of water and take rest. If no relief, consult
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, my age is 23 I am suffering from headache I consult a doctor because no use heavy headache please tell me reason.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress, strain or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7. consult for further advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old male, I am a football player. I have groin pain for last one year. What are the remedies, what should I do?

General Surgeon, Mumbai
You might have varicocele. For varicocele cdvl tech gives best results. Even minor varicocele can lead to poor sperm quality. You can consult me.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old. I think that my penis size is not sufficient to satisfy my girlfriend. So is there any suitable way to increase my penis size naturally?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
There is no natural or unnatural way to increase your penis size after you have achieved adulthood.The length of your penis is directly connected to the genes you acquired from your parents..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I got Marry recently. I am doing sex with my partner daily 4 to 6 times. So that both are enjoying with sex. But how many times will be doing sex with couples daily. Please suggest to me.

General Physician,
Healthy sex in married couple is very normal and there is no fixed no for having sex but little bit moderstionis required and it varies from person to persons. What you are having it I think it ok othing wrong do not worry. Because if you are woried about it then it may affect your sexuality and enjoyment.
3 people found this helpful

I am a 43 year old man, since few months I am sick with sleeping disorder. Any time I will be getting sleepy while on working condition or driving. Please suggest me what to do? It is quite difficult for me to work.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Deep breathing is one of the best ways to deal with dizziness. It will help provide an adequate amount of oxygen to the brain, which in turn will relax the nervous system and reduce dizziness. 1. Sit or lie down in a comfortable position. 2. Place one hand on your abdomen, place the thumb of your other hand against one nostril and close your mouth. 3. Inhale slowly through your open nostril and try to fill your belly with air. 4. Hold the breath in, close both nostrils and purse your lips. 5. After 2 to 3 seconds, exhale slowly and try to extract air from your belly. 6. Repeat these steps 10 times. 7. Then, sit quietly for 5 minutes and breathe normally to avoid getting dizzy again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach ache for 2 days. I thought it will be k but it is still the same. How to make cure? Can you help me?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
hi.. take tab. meftal spas sos for abdomen pain. tab. pan -40 mg before meal for 5 days. avoid heavy meal. avoid spicy foods, fatty foods, oily foods, avoid constipation. take fiber meal, green veg., plenty of water, if not ok checkup usg whole abdomen, urine r/m, lft,kft, cbc, blood sugar,urine r/m. after test consult again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir/mam I have severe dry cough at night from past 1 month. I have taken an antibiotic. And I went for blood test and x-ray for chest. I got the result like my eusinophyll count high in blood, x-ray is clear. What can I do now. Pls give some ideas to get rid of this dry cough..Please tell.

Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD), MBBS
Pulmonologist, Delhi
You are likely to be having allergic cough, may be throat allergy or chest allergy. Try some anti allergic.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 48 years old diabetic since 10 years, undergone angioplasty with medicated stent insertion in 2014 MAY. I am low in erection with soft penis, sometimes I get good performances, can you suggest any good medicine which does-not affect my cardiac.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
As you have heart disease, you should not try any drug shown in tv/ newspaper. Proper diagnosis of ed is important to treat it successfully and for that reason
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I take a bath after go in sun my body got needle pain. Mostly got needle pain in chest and back its too hard for me to stay in sun I can't stand in sun for long time please give me some suggestion that I ill stop that pain.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, My wife suffering from low BP. She fell ill often. Her body, especially stomach will get swell and easily get tension and some times she fell down. Please advise her.

General Physician, Mumbai
Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and we have to do few investigation after clinical examination and can take ors solution
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Teen Life: Dealing with Peer Pressure and Sex

MBBS, DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MRCOG
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Teen Life: Dealing with Peer Pressure and Sex

Peer pressure is always difficult to deal with, especially when it comes to sex. Many girls feel the pressure from friends to have sex before they're ready, which is why it's so important to have the confidence to say no to something you don't feel ready to do.

Just because your friends are having sex or say they're having sex doesn't mean that you have to as well! you might feel like everyone is doing it, but you will soon realize that this is not the case. Your friends may talk about sex in a casual manner. If you have a good group of friends, they should not be pressuring you into doing something that you're not ready to do.

Pressure from magazines, celebrities and peers can all contribute to the pressure that you may feel. On tv, sex is displayed in such a casual way, however you should remember that sex is actually a really big deal! you need to make sure that you're completely confident and comfortable with your decision if you do decide to have sex. Think carefully how you feel yourself about having sex, as this is the first step in handling the peer pressure. It's okay to have fun when you're a teenager, but equally you need to respect yourself enough to say no I'm not ready and your peers should respect that too. When making the decision to have sex, consider whether peer pressure is influencing your decision or if it's something that you have decided that you are ready to do. Once you've had sex for the first time you can't go back, so make sure it's a decision that you won't regret.

Remember that there is no certain age that you are expected to have sex a lot of people wait until they're married! everybody is different and will mature and feel ready at different ages, so just because your friend is doing it and feels ready now, this does not mean that you should feel that way too. Don't ever have sex just to fit in with your friends, as they will respect you more if you stick to your morals and don't do things just because you're pressured to.

If you're worried about peer pressure, know that you're not alone. Hang out with friends who understand you and also believe that it's okay to wait to have sex. If you're going on a first date, go along with friends so it's not just you and your date. This way, if you feel worried that you might be pressured into doing something you don't want to, you won't be alone. Think of what you would say in advance if anyone tries to pressure you in the future, so that you're not caught off guard or feel like you have to do something you don't want to. You are never obliged to have sex with someone, so even if they try to make you feel guilty never do something that you don't want to do, as it's always your decision. Sex is not something that you should rush into, so take your time until you feel 100% ready to take the next step. Respect yourself, your morals and your body and when the time is right to take the next step, you will know.

8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm not getting deep sleep start jerking the body sometime all night no sleeping.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
Sexologist, Sri Ganganagar
Why are you not getting deep sleep. You must walk briskly daily. Eat lot of salad and fruits. Plenty of water. Check vit b12 test.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, i have CSR in my right eye and is improving. recently, i am seeing ghost images on bright surfaces like text in tv etc. it is there in either eye with on eye closed. if i wear glasses then the ghost image disappears. sometimes if i see straight also the ghost image disappears. i am very much worried. on the first day of its appearance i visited an opthalmologist, they said nothing in the left eye rather than CSR in RE. i am not diabetic or have BP. would request your help.

MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Lucknow
CSR is also known as Macular oedema due to unknown cause but some factor are responsible i.e Stress DM etc if not cure within time it cause permanent damage in macular region and also chances of recurrence in alopathy inj avastin is only options, in ayurveda their is much better options available. through ayurvedic treatment you can improve your vision and avoid recur ency also avoid from much costly injection some suggestions take healthy diet, avoid spicy foods, avoid preservative containing foods, reduce salt intake, & proper sleep, avoid bright light seen. God bless you Dr Pramod Chaudhary
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 year old and I am suffering from headache and feeling very dizzy. And I do not know but I do not feel very hungry. And sometimes I feel so stressed and depressed. So could please tell what should I do or what medicines should I take to be perfect again feel you know active.

Homeopath, Pune
You have to follow a Correct diet plan with exercise its help to increase you metabolism , I recommended Alfa alfa tonic - Schwabe , 1 spoon three times a day before meal , and NAt.MUR 30 three times a day after 4-5 days for followup you can contact me through private questions in lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My uric acid is 6.2 and I am pregnant now its my first pregnancy and my first month of pregnancy and I have lot of pain on my back. So what to do, what to eat. Please advice

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, Fellow In Joint Replacement , Fellow In Arthroscopy
Orthopedist, Hyderabad
Hi good morning, 6.2 uric acid is not directly related to your back pain, please start on your nutritional supliments & pregnency exercises, all the best.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am enquiring this to help a girl. She is 20 years old. While masturbating or sometimes after masturbating, her kidneys hurts. She feels pain on both sides of stomach. And this pain lasts for hours. Is this going to affect her in future? What makes her feel pain comparing with other girls? What are the remedies for this? Please help.

Diploma in Family Medicine, M.Sc - Psychotherapy
Sexologist, Pune
Your girlfriend may be having some abdominal pathology or an infection. Get a sonography done to find the cause. Or may be what ever she is doing she is not doing it right !
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am a bodybuilder. And I am very serious to my fitness. I am suffering from natural emissions or nightfall, I think that it is bad for my muscles to grow bigger or to my health, is that true sir. And please suggest me your views. With regards, Vansh Goswami.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- yes night fall is harmful as it demotes the body growth. Try these tips which can prevent your nightfall- 1. Use bottle gourd juice. Bottle gourd juice cools your system and helps you stop nightfall. 2. Try gooseberry. 3. Include garlic and onion in your diet. 4. Take milk with other ingredients. 5. Try juice and honey. 6. Take sage tea. 7. Eat pomegranate. 8. Take yogurt daily. 9. Ayurvedic medicines like shila pravanga special can help your cause quickly.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed