Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niket AroraYour feedback matters!
Sir if oxygenated blood is present in a bld vessel then it is called as an artery and if the bld vessel contains deoxygenated blood then it is called as a vein. But in our heart (pulmonary artery) nd umbilical artery contains deoxygenated blood instead of oxygenated blood. So y we r not saying it as a pulmonary vein and umbilical vein as it contains deoxygenated blood?
What is the main reason of a caring Heart Attack how can we prevent Heart Attack what are the medicine we should take during heart attack is that any permanent cure for heart attack so that we can never be effective from heart attack.
My mom surfing with this. One lunge is damaged her heart size increase she cough all the time and she doesn't take a breath properly, three year before a doctor suggest us for remove the lunge with operation. But we don't arrange the funds. Now she has a very bad condition and don't want to loose her please help me.
Its my 5th month of pregnancy and I am having severe hip pain and at times it gets blocked. Please give me suggestion regarding this problem.
Hi, my sgpt report is 43, cholesterol 201, weight is 68 kg. please suggest treatment for control my disease..
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
Sir, my elder brother age of 45, last 1 month I felt very much weak. But I have not given off in my duty. When I have gone to medicine doctor, he as given some taste and declare my two kidney has gone damage. I have no symptom like this. I want to give my report. DATA--HEART RATE 74BPM, PR INTERVAL 162 MS, QRS DURATION 70 MS, QT INTERVAL 348 MS, QTC INTERVAL 387MS AXIS-- P WAVE 59 degree, QRS WAVE 70 degree, T WAVE 48 Degree, IMPRESSION: SINUS RHYTHM. NORMAL ECG. CALCIUM BLOOD 8.0 mg/dl, PHOSPHORUS-INORGANIC, BLOOD, GEL SERUM 5.0 mg/dl, UREA BLOOD- 127 mg/dl, CREATINE, BLOOD 7.5 mg/dl KIDNEYS- Both the kidneys are normal in shape, size (Rt kidney 8.07 cm x 3.61 cm.
I am 58 years old and have high cholesterol 207, triglycerides 230 hdl 38 ldl 123 kindly advice what to eat for decreasing the level.
I am 46 years male and have back pain and chest bone pains for last 2 months and feeling weak also what should I do?
Dear sir/Madam, My mother daily Blood Pressure tablet used. I checked in hospital pressure level normal so daily tablet use? Please your information.
Hi I am 48 years old alcoholic I am hypertensive and overweight I also have gout I took talliton, antacan,terazosin for the pressure and allopurinol for the gout I bleed from my mouth on my pillow at night please help me.
Hi I wanted to know how many years person live after bypass surgery. If current age is 54 years and had a 4blockage bypass surgery.
I have been suffering from chest pain from 8 months. Its pain when I stretch my right hand up. A doc told me that you have just a muscle pain. But he don't gave me a medicine to treat that. He said that it would be alright itself but its already too late. please suggest me how can I get rid from this pain.
I'm a 20 years old a college girl. I have notice in few days that is I am forget all things with all little more incident which are all happened few mints ago. Even I have notice also that suddenly I'm hear a little bit sound when I am living alone in my room this time I am fear very loudly. That is why I am suffering in very first heart bitting problem. One month letter my final exam is coming. So please help me to out of two terrible problem.
I have burning sensation in chest and after latrine I feel burning sensation also. Anything I eat not digest properly or it takes more time to digest. If I drink cold water it relief me little bit. Pls, suggest me.
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective treatments for reducing blood pressure.
1) lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
2) eat a healthy diet, including more fruits, vegetables, low fat dairy products, less saturated fats.
3) exercise regularly.
1) avoid canned, packaged or processed foods.
2) avoid smoking.
3) avoid alcohol.
4) avoid fried foods.