Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello sir. Whether in first sex shall we have pregnancy that to after one month like if sex has taken in Feb 18 and pregnancy will be on March 18 whether is it possible to have pregnancy. Please suggest me.
My girlfriend is suffering from a single cyst in the ovary. It is 6cm in width. She is taking homeopathic treatment. Which mode of therapy will be the best for her to reduce and eliminate the cyst without laparoscopy?
i am 25, I had 5 times protected sex in one night. Is it necessary to take a ipill for safety. Can I be pregnant? please reply.
I am 5 mnth pregnant I am still having pain at left side of my abdomen Dr. use to give me progesterone orally bt no effect wht it may be the cause.
I am getting periods more than a week. It's probably been 10 days. What's exactly is the issue I had an I pill last month fr precaution What should I do.
I have done my widal test, result is to 1: 320 and th 1: 160, ah and bh are --tive. I m pregnant (5th week) what should I do ?
M 30 years old and a feeding mother. I have c section 5months ago. I want to loose belly fat and fat on arms also. How to loose it in healthy way.
Am 6months pregnancy. Can you suggest me some healthy food items and what I have do for having a normal delivery.
I am 25 years old female. I had oral sex without condom. Can I get pregnant? can pre cum make me pregnant? he rubbed his penis near my vagina and little inside it but did not ejaculate inside me.
Hello Doctor, Me 23 years ki hu . Me janana chahti hu ki jab me apne husband ke sath sex krti hu to unka sperm mere under nhi ruk pata or wo sara bhar nikl jata hai esa kis vjh se ho rha mere sath? Please give me some advice.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"