Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nazira SadiqueYour feedback matters!
Hello. Yesterday I was fooling with my boyfriend. In the act he penetrated me for a while though there was no ejaculation. However to be safe I took an ipill immediately afterwards. Can I still be pregnant?
I had sex with my boyfriend and I missed my periods. I doing pregnancy test at home for twice but I am not pregnant I went to my doctor she gave me maprate tab. For five days twice a day and then I will have my periods its 3rd day a grey white discharge is coming out of vagina and stomach and backache. what do I do now to get my periods still can I be pregnant.
My menstrual cycle irregular tim not at a time, so my question is can I conceive the baby easily or not USG is already done report is that many follicles are there.
I get abdominal pain during my monthly periods. I feel very weak. I do not feel hungry. What should I do? Is it normal?
There are more than 20 types of sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia, genital herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus (hpv; causes genital warts), trichomoniasis (called" trich"), and hiv/aids. Safer sex, std testing, and prompt treatment for stds can help reduce the spread of these infections.
How to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections and reduce your risk for serious std complications.
Hi, I am 24 years old. Me and my partner got close to each other but don't have sex on 7th aug. I got my period on 8th. It last for 5 days. Now this month I haven't got my period still. Is it possible that I can get pregnant even after getting my period one month before.
Hello. I am 20 year old. I got pain on my legs days before period and during period. It feels like my legs are neutral at that time. Because of this I can't walk at that time. What could be the problem? And normal days I don't feel any time of pain on my legs.
According to america's national stroke association if your heart beats out of rhythm, it is more likely to have a stroke. To check for atrial fibrillation do the following steps:
1) Tap your foot according to the rhythm of your pulse (place your fingers on your wrist where radial artery beats) for one minute
2) If your foot is tapping steadily, like a clock ticking then you are ok. But if it's uneven then you need to consult doctor.
My wife is pregnant from 7 wks (according to ultrasound report). I want to ask you that is it safe to eat potato and rice in pregnancy ?
I am age of 30 my wife is 23 she is suffering with irregular periods (3months minimum, we consult doctor do all harmone tests, like thyroid fsh, lh like get positive result. Give me a guide for when egg will be release in this condiation, for pregnency. Sir give me the guidence for this problem.
I'm 22years old. Unmarried. I have a problem in my periods. My period cycle was about 28days. My period days was about just 2days but the pain was quite unbearable. Actually What is my problem? What are the natural and home remedies for my problem.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
I am a breast cancer patient. I have completed the treatment on 31.5. 2014. Follow -up check up going on. Please suggest the exercise. I have also plan a walking just 20 minutes daily or two days once. Please tell me.
I m 31 weeks pregnant. Scan shows the breech presentation of baby. Now cesarean is the only solution or there is any chance of normal delivery. Too much worried abt cesarean. please help.
At the same time take up some routine physical exercise walk at least 40 minutes a day 4 - 5 times a week. Add some strength training since it burns fat even after exercise session. Yoga has specific asanas to reduce abdominal fat. Take up strength training and yoga for at least 20 minutes 3 - 4 times a week