Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nazeer
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. NazeerYour feedback matters!
My wife has been suffering from back pain for more than five months. Pain travels from left soldier to right and upper back to lower as like a bubble travelling here and there in my back. Got treatment from hospital for 4 months, got physiotherapy, exercise from yoga teacher etc. What next can I do?
I am 45 years old and suffering from hypo thyroid since 2005 and take 100 mcg thyoronom, but off late have been facing mascule pain some time severe in my both legs some time swelling is also there.
I have a problem in my right shoulder from past 11 years I consult the doctor for this actually my shoulder dislocated from several times what should be the result.
My mother is suffering rhemo arthritis from last 2 years. Doctors are suggesting for knee replacement. Please share your positive as well as negative experiences and reviews. And suggest some good surgeons in lucknow.
I am 29 years old, have right knee pain from 2 month. I used pain relief gel and oil, but hav't result. What will I do now?
I am 15 year old teen and I can not walk since past one day, I had a knee injury recently, whenever I get up to walk there is a weird pain in my injury. I do not know why it happens. Help me.
I am 47 yrs male having lower back, upper back & neck pain till 2 years. I have also take medicine from different autho. Doctor but not get output. Kindly advice what to do.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.