Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. NazeerYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my foot after sleep and when I am wake up and now a days it seems more pain pls suggest.
From Last 1 month I am suffering from ankle pain, I have diagnosed fatty liver Nd typhoid before one year. I love of eating oily and sweet foods.
First of I told you my symptom upper back pain like a pressure for few second some time pain in left shoulder but not along with and finger chest near shoulder it's all occurred when I am on rest when I am running no pain feel and not feel short breath and no sweating when I use stair no pressure on my chest and running no pressure on chest I have done 2d echo completely right ecg 4 time it's right lipid profile .total cholesterol is 179 LDL is 130 hdl is 52 trigelcride is 79 and vitamins d is low just 13 and b12 also low 191 and no sugar and bp is around 130 some time it's goes high mje problem kya h and also I check my electrolyte which is sodium is 132 which is low and potassium is 3.95 and chlorine is 97 my age is 25 and height is 169.5 cm and weight is 60 kg and suffering from insomnia now a days.
I have back pain on the lower left side and sometimes in the middle of the backbone it is kind of flickering pain, I cannot bend properly. What should I do? Any health tips?
2 years. Ago I extracted my premolar, post which I am having chewing and swallowing issue, slowly post few month I had neck pain but I was suspected with gerd, then I started getting bubble like feeling while lying down whenever I used to inhale, then I started coughing on inhalation. Till today I have all these problems with additional upper back pain. I have swallowing problem, neck and upper back pain, bubble like feeling, cough on inhalation while lying for more than a year now. I have taken antacids, anti allergic, pain killers and what not. Steaming helps me, it reduces everything ,but gives a temporary relief. Please help.
I am 33 yrs old male I have partial tear of anterior cruciate ligament, joint effusion noted, mucoid degeneration /tear of posterior horn of medial meniscus. Is there any treatment without surgery.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.