Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nayeem SheriffYour feedback matters!
During sex when I enter penis into vagina she says her vagina is burning due to intercourse some time. Please help me.
Yesterday while in a public bathroom I thought these little spots of red were just paint until I turned on the sink to wash my hands and it turned out that it was blood. Now, if that person had aids am I in any way susceptible to getting it?�I have no cuts on my hands.
Hello Doctor! I guess I'm suffering from vaginal infection but I'm not sure that it's yeast infection or BV. I am having swelling, irritation, burning sensation, itching on the surface and there is a discharge of white (lil bit yellow) thick stuff like butter as well and it's not smelly. Please prescribe medicine as I don't want to go to any random doctor as I don't know any doctor here. I also used coconut oil to stop itchiness and it helped.
Are you in your 30s or 40s and frequently experience frequent neck, back or shoulder pain? do you feel tired easily or feel weak inspite of a regular routine of jogging? may your core is to blame for that.
Core muscles of the body include the shoulder, chest, back and pelic muscles. A strong core is quintessential requirement for mainting a fit and healthy body.
Poor core strength leads to poor posture, frequent neck, shoulder and back pain and easy fatiguability in performing physical tasks.
Thus if you want to avoids such health problems you should incorporate some form of core strenghthening exercises. Choose from a mix of swimming, plank, burpee, superman exercises (u can google what these exercises and u'l find plenty of links) in addition to your routine jogging/walkingetc. U'l see plenty of youtube videos on core strengthening.
A strong core leads to a strong and fit body. Happy exercising.
Hello doctor white color fluid is discharging from my vagina and it smells very bad nd it usually happens 2 days prior every time but not my periods is over I dnt no y it is happening pls can you tell me the reason.
Maine sex kiya apne bf se 2016,13 october ko pr mera period band ho gya june 2017 ko july mei bhi nhi hua kya mei pregrnant hu please btaye.
I am 24 years old. I took regestrone tablet to delay my period. I had sex one day during medication. But we were taking precaution. But now that I've stopped taking that medicine, I have delayed period. What should I do? Is there any case of me getting pregnant?
Hi I have pcod multiple cysts on ovaries. I have been using geocysts tablets & gycon syrup for past 50 days and its been 70 days that I got my last period. And I am also trying for pregnancy. Negative pregnancy test last week. My height is nearly 5. Weight 50. Age 26. My stomach is bloating and having on & off pains. Please suggest me. Im sooo confused wat to do. How can I get pregnancy soon?
Hello Sir/Madam, Today 12th September is the 4th day of pregnancy. I have back pain so much. I am getting tired very often. Please.
I am a pcod patient from past one year. After 6 month medication my periods are coming normally but this month it didn't come and last to last month on January 22nd I take unwanted 72 after sex. Then within few days I had bleeding for 3 days on 31st January. After that on 28th Feb I again had periods for 3 days. Now today is 31st March still my periods are not coming. What will I do. Should I again consult doctor. Or I wait for more time. How much time I will wait please help me.
Breast firming and lift up breast there is any other option inspite of breast surgery and let me breast surgery is good health for whole body or there's any side effects or any surgery mark on breast any side effects or what time duration for surgery what precautions will take what charges for breast surgery pls let me know.
I want to become pregnant, so after having sex on my fertile period what should I avoid to become pregnant.
I have a both anal and oral sex with a gay men and I tested for chlamydia in mouth (oral) and it came negative and if I tested negative from oral test should I have any chlamydia in butt (ass)
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.