Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Naveen Kumar

Orthopedist, Chennai

200 at clinic
Dr. Naveen Kumar Orthopedist, Chennai
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dr. Naveen Kumar is a trusted Orthopedist in Poonamallee, Chennai. You can consult Dr. Naveen Kumar at VeeCare Sundar Hospital - Poonamallee in Poonamallee, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Naveen Kumar on has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

VeeCare Sundar Hospital - Poonamallee

No.186, Trunk Road, poonamallee. Landmark: Poonamallee Bus Depot & Government General Hospital, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Naveen Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Me and my mother are suffering from spondyolosis. We suffer from severe pain. How can we get rid of the pain? what is the proper treatment for this desease? please help. Thank you.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Can be solved through acupressure/ acupuncture easily. Try this for 3 days. Massage with your thumbs from the mid points of the shoulder blades on both sides towards the lower back of your head up to lower level of the ears. Use oil or water for massage. Rotate your head clockwise and anticlockwise, forward and down, left and right a few times. Do for 5 to 10 times morning and evening.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem in my knees while I am studying continuously for the whole day. I am also suffering from back pain.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Advice…. Hot Fomentation x twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction. Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily Bhujang Asana x 15 timesx twice daily Core Strengthening Exercises. Back Stretching. Knee pain. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 21 year ol male and I am suffering from knee problem form last 2 month wht should do I now.

Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity, MPT, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Simple Knee Exercises would help to strengthen the quadriceps muscle which is the key muscle.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my legs. I don't want to sleep I feel feverish but when I check for it, nothing is there and loads of headache too.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, 1. You can apply volini gel 1% local application twice a day for 3-5 days 2. Hot fomentation twice a day for 3 days I am giving to some common reasons for leg pain 1. Generalized weakness 2. Anaemia 3. Physical exertion and any trauma 4. Lack of protein in diet 5. Any infection present on leg or foot 6. Muscle weakness 7. Abrupt start/ stop of physical exercise 8. Vit d and calcium deficiency kindly consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having trouble with my neck and it aches so badly sometimes that I cannot even eat anything! How can I stop ache?

Ayurveda, Ambala
Neck pain occurs due to wrong posture or due to strain on your neck muscle. Check your posture, do not bend your neck excessively and when you work on your laptop or computer after half hour of working move your neck slowly in clockwise and anticlockwise direction. * do neck massage with lukewarm mustard oil. * do not take pillow of high hight during sleeping or avoid to take pillow. * in diet vegetable protein of cereal, b complex supplements and half teaspoon of haldi in a cup of milk for seven days will give you enough relief.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 28 years old female. Recently diagnosed with early cervical spondylitis. Can feel the beating of veins above the neck region. Sometimes the heart beats r so fast that I panic And can not take a full breath. Slight pain in the left breast sometimes. Suddenly the heartbeats get faster. Please help.

Doctor of Medicine
General Physician, Surat
If this the cervical degenerative disease of spine then it may not cause any changes in hear beat but it may be some different cause and to confirm this better to get done the EKG
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 30 years old and i' m always have pain on right hand and leg what is the problem

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. I want to know your detailed clinical history as to the duration of your hand and leg pains, your relevant investigations, your treatment records till now. It helps me to better understand your condition and prescribe accordingly. Is there any associated neck pain, back pain also do you have small joints in the hand and legs getting stiff and painful especially when you get up in mornings? please also mention your co-morbid conditions and drug allergy. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 70 years age recently I fall from my scooter after that my wright hand joint was painful while moving up.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You may take Rhus Tox 200 thrice a day two drops in water for two days. Consult privately for further course of action.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am Mohan, 29 years old 5 years back you fell down from the bike but no injury but had a severe pain of the knee joint I have take ayurvedic treatment, medicines from the doctor light exercises but that does not give me a relief please suggest. With a permanent solution.

Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi, since 5yrs. You r having knee pain means something is wrong with you r knee. First of all you have to visit orthopaedic doctor to rule out what causing you the knee pain. Is it ligament injury. Tear. Capsule. Involved or not or something else at the same time continue with you r knee stregthning excs. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my lower leg for last 7-8 months. What might be the reason for this?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi 1) wear comfortable sports shoes 2) make daily routine of exercise 3) rule out calcium and vit d deficiency 4) do proper warm up before exercise and cool down after exercise 5) do stretching of legs do exercise under supervision of skilled physiotherapist. Do reply for private consultation and detailed treatment plan. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am suffer from bleeding from back side when I was going to toilet. It give me too much pain while I sitting or lying.

I think ur suffering from piles..u need to do proper homeopathic treatment...dont take mutton.take food having high fibre.take boiled ladies finger daily..take non-spicy for permanent solution u need proper homeopathic treatment..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had been operated for spina bifida at the age of 3. I am 45 yrs old now. Besides limping from left leg, I also had neurogenic bladder (post void residual of around 150 ml). I am taking medicines for the same i. E, flotral and urotone/ urivoid regularly. My query is regarding a) the medicines I am consuming can be taken on long term basis? b) doctor had advised me to get static cystogram of bladder done. Is the test safe considering neurogenic bladder?

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , yes you can take those medicines for a long time and you will have to take them. Cystogrm would be o. K. As your doctors wants to know if anything else needs to be done.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife age 49 years under menopause suffering with pain at right leg upper part, for the last week days. Pain killers hifenac P gives temporary relief. She is having mild diabetes and hypertension for the last 2 years but under control. She suffers with URTICARIA for the last ten years. No swelling no fever. Kindly suggest suitable medicines.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Take muscle relaxant medicine and heat formation twice a day if it work then ok otherwise swd ultrasonic therapy for you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please prescribe me medicines for this burps and this stomach pain and sometimes upper back and middle pain.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
This is due to gas formation and avoid gs forming foods and take timely small amount of foods. You can also check for ulcer in stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am a person of 47yr. I have a problem of gastric, loose motion, backpain, weakness since one month. I wanna get rid of this problems. please help me.

M.S. -ORTHO, Fellowship In hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Orthopedist, Surat
I think you have back problems dude to weakness please solve other all problems and for back need to to back muscle exercise thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 year boy going to gym I am having a shoulder pain whenever I lift weight what can I do to avoid this?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do Take UST and laser Therapy for pain relief for 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from Neuro physiotherapist best wishes
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have started getting a pulling sort of pain from my lower back to the right knee whenever I sit cross leg and sometimes when I sleep on the right side. As it is the beginning would like to take the necessary precautions.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Avoid cross legs nw do hot fermentation and rest do stretching exercise of back and legs avoid toward bending and long standing if it work then ok otherwise tk physiotherapy treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My facing plantar faclaites problem. My age 27 weight 85 height 6.1 please solve my problem knee pain of plantar faclaites.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
Plantar fascitis generally is self limiting but you should follow exercises and lifestyle modifications for relief. 1. Reduce body weight as obesity will aggravate the stress on heel. 2. Avoid exercises like running / walking on hard surfaces. Stop such activities when you start developing pain. 3. Roll your feet on bottle of cold water for 20 mins 4 times a day or can apply ice pack. 4. Use shoes with silicone sole inserts. 5. Do calf muscle and heel stretches daily. 6. Avoid prolonged standing or sitting. 7. Use night splint to keep foot flexed at night. Stop using it once pain is relieved. 8. Use analgesics like Ibuprofen for decreasing pain and inflammation. 9. For severe pain injections in plantar fascia are required. With proper lifestyle changes as above 90 % patients have relief and functionality. Only 10% patients would require surgical intervention like plantar fascia release or gastrocnemius recession. For further queries consult.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I've met with an accident 7 months before. And I had injury on left hand wrist. Now there is a growth there. It seems little painful when I touch it. Wot should I do on it. Need help.

Homeopath, Kolkata
Please have xray ofthe wrist. Time being take arnica montana200, one drops in 1/2cup of water for 7 days and consult me or other doctor you like.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed