Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NaveenYour feedback matters!
My sister age 22 years. A red spot in body after some day sport convert white than some month it is recover and gap in nail plus white sport in scalps.
In our body there are millions of physiological processess are going on continuously. In such processes a toxic material is produced. This toxic material needs to be removed from our body time to time. It is generally removed by our excretory system. But if it is not removed from body then it remains in our body. Its presence in a body is most harmful. Body itself tries to remove it from body. Pimples is a first sign of this process. Ayurveda have very nice treatment for it.
1) A mixture of three dhana powder, vacha, lodhra in equal quantities, mixing it in ghee. Apply it before bath for one hour.
2) Triphala churna half teaspoon daily before bedtime with water.
3) Dietary precautions needs to be taken. Any fruit with size of medium size guava needs to be eaten daily.
4) Regular practise of yoga helps to remove toxicity from our body. Gives strength to the body.
I am having a issue with my body. The issue my body release a lot oil at night so after waking up in the morning my full body become oily and sticky I should I get rid of it.
Hi doctor I have pore on my face I tried to use medicine but no any effect So can you help me to Remove pore on my face.
I am work at sun light everyday. My face is getting affected by sun, and there is more pimples, that makes me headache. Give some solution please help me. (give me the brand name of solution)
Hello doctor. I have a blackhead problem on nose its black spot around my nose. Please give me some home remedy. And my skin is dry.
I am 26 year old boy and my forehead is more black as compare to my remaining face skin so could you please tell me good medicine which will help me in solving that issue.
I have lots of pimples on my face and oily skin in summer season. Help me what I do. And tell me some creams or medicine.
I am 15 year old boy I am having so much oily skin and because of oily skin my skin is getting darker and I am having pimples on faces and darkspots so what can I do?
I have pimples my face and I was used a face wash then also my face become oily and pimples are growing what should I do.
I have a black patch since 1 year which came after itching while I was having seborrheic dermatitis. I have consulted doctor for that but didn't get cure.
Acne vulgaris is a common chronic skin disease involving blockage and/or inflammation of pilosebaceous units (hair follicles and their accompanying sebaceous gland). Acne can present as noninflammatory lesions, inflammatory lesions, or a mixture of both, affecting mostly the face but also the back and chest.
Acne vulgaris has a multifactorial pathogenesis, of which the key factor is genetics. Acne develops as a result of an interplay of the following four factors: (1) follicular epidermal hyperproliferation with subsequent plugging of the follicle, (2) excess sebum production, (3) the presence and activity of the commensal bacteria Propionibacterium acnes, and (4) inflammation.
Acne occurs through the interplay of 4 major factors:
- Excess sebum production
- Follicular plugging with sebum and keratinocytes
- Colonization of follicles by Propionibacterium acnes (a normal human anaerobe)
- Release of multiple inflammatory mediators
The most common trigger is
During puberty, surges in androgen stimulate sebum production and hyperproliferation of keratinocytes.
Other triggers include
- Hormonal changes that occur with pregnancy or the menstrual cycle
- Occlusive cosmetics, cleansers, lotions, and clothing
- High humidity and sweating
- Associations between acne exacerbation and diet, inadequate face washing, masturbation, and sex are unfounded. Some studies suggest a possible association with milk products and high-glycemic diets. Acne may abate in summer months because of sunlight’s anti-inflammatory effects. Proposed associations between acne and hyperinsulinism require further investigation. Some drugs and chemicals (eg, corticosteroids, lithium, phenytoin, isoniazid) worsen acne or cause acneiform eruptions.
- Acne results in a variety of lesions. The most common acne locations include the face, neck, chest, and back, where the most sebaceous glands are located. Along the jaw line is a common location in adults. "Blackheads" (open comedones) and "whiteheads" (closed comedones) are follicular plugs that are either sitting below the skin surface (whitehead) or oxidized from being exposed to the air (blackhead). Papules are small pink to reddish-brown bumps, pustules are pus-filled lesions, and nodules or cysts are deeper pus-filled lesions.
- Mild acne consists of a few papules/pustules and/or comedones. Moderate acne has an increased number of lesions. Severe acne has numerous comedones, papules, pustules, and may have painful nodules.
- Acne can result in permanent scars, which can appear to be depressions in the skin or hyperpigmentation, which is dark red or brown flat marks where the acne lesions were.
- Comedones: Topical tretinoin
- Mild inflammatory acne: Topical retinoid alone or with a topical antibiotic, benzoyl peroxide, or both
- Moderate acne: Oral antibiotic plus topical therapy as for mild acne
- Severe acne: Oral isotretinoin
- Cystic acne: Intralesional triamcinolone