Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NaveenYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
I am suffering to teeth problems. My teeth is so pallor and I have a pallor flake in side. I want bright white teeth. Please help me sir.
My sister used to brush every day and night. She had a cavity and it was treated. But she found her mouth smells bad though drinking more water. What should do to get rid of bad breath?
What is All-On-6?
Six implants placed in a completely teeth-less jaw, providing a secure and optimal support for a fixed bridge/denture. It is the most Comprehensive, Successful, Safe, Simpler, for completely missing teeth.
* Using Nobel Biocare (Sweden) / Alphadent (Netherlands) Implants with Life Time Warranty (Scientifically documented over a decade).
** Upto 14 fixed metal free Zirconium ceramic teeth per jaw.
*** If more than 35N torque achieved on placement of implants.
Phases of All-on-6 Dental Implant Procedure
The entire process of treatment includes two phases. However, after your first visit, your ugly, broken teeth will be gone, you will have your implants in place, and you will leave smiling with a beautiful temporary set of teeth.
– Diagnosis and planning with panoramic x-rays/ CBCT scans – Necessary health checks. – Tooth extraction (if required) and dental implant placement, followed by immediate provisional denture (fixed).
The temporary bridge is replaced with the final full mouth metal free Zirconium crown and Bridge.
Benefits of All-on-6 Immediate Function Dental Implants
Suitable for almost all bone quantities.
None or very small bone graft required.
Simple and good predictability from a surgical perspective
Well-balanced prosthetic support for an immediate function procedure
Attractive prosthetic solution, Immediate Function & fixed prosthesis
No healing time required prior to functioning
Fast , fixed and cost effective.
Dear sir/madam, I have a bad habit that I take tobacco and thats why my teeth became dirty. But I can not clean my teeth by tooth brush So give me some suggestion that I can take care of my teeth.
My tooth is paining. It got completely black. So someone suggested that if I do root canal it will last for 2 years bcoz of the tooth but it will be good if I remove the tooth.
Hello doctor , I am 28 year old married woman I have teeth cavity and blooding problem last two days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Am 48 years old and the lower part of my front portion of teeth becomes black , how could I make it white ?
I am 28 years old. I have a stain type in my teeth due to smoking. Wanted to clean my teeth. How much are the expenses? Please advise.
I have teeth ache problem during the bitting foods, drinking cold water. When drink hot water then I got relief. There are also a problem some times coming blood during cleaned with brush. Can you help me please.
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.
Only morning brushing means your mouth would have double the amount of bacteria at night (while sleeping). These bacteria remain in the mouth long enough to act on our teeth which will eventually lead to cavities. The cavities in turn will lead to pain and discomfort, along with decay in the tooth.