Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. NatesanYour feedback matters!
I am a 47 year age person having sinus problem. I want to know how to reduce mucus and some times post nasal drip creates a lot of health problems. Please suggest Medicine as well as home remedies also.
I'm 29 years old. I regularly get throat pain with dry cough. It remains at least for a week then later it will be fine gain after some days same problem will be back.
Sir/madam, I'm suffering throat pain after the consumption of hot food which I had ordered in a fast food centre. I'm feeling uncomfortable and couldn't swallow anything as it irritates. Thank you I wish you answer me soon.
I am having a problem since the last month. I have a throat pain. If I drink water it pains. Even when I speak loud it pains. So what should I do?
Hi, my son is 15 year old and from last few days he is suffering from soar throat. Symptoms are regular coughing, no pain or irritation in throat. Need medical advise?
Dear sir, I have a throat problem from last 4 years. It's remain red in side. I cant take heavy foods, cold items like ice cream, lassi, cold drinks etc. I feel cold & headache every time. My weight is going down from 75 to 58 kg now. I have no threads.
I have snoring problem for 3 years and also I am gaining weight, at present 100 kgs, height 5'8" m. My age is 45 years Please give me suggestions.
I am 42 years old male suffering from sugar, hepititis b, constipation, gastic, piles, snoring problems and suffering from some sexual problems also as-early discharge, small penis in length, low hardness in libido, low length in sexual time. Do not convince my partner in sex.
I have a continue sound in my left ear since last 6 year. I am very worried about it. Please suggest me.
My ear flow continuous water since 25 years. I want permanent solution for this. Pleas help me. L have personally meet with any doctor but I want permanent result .pleas give me proper solution.
My father is suffering from severe cold last few months, a doctor suggested surgery. I want to know whether he has do under go surgery or not. Ct scan report says 1) musical thickening noted in ethmoidal, b/l maxillary & sphenoidal sinuses 2) nasal septum is deviated to right side 3) pnematisation of left middle turbinate - s/o Concha Bullosa 4) musical thickening causing narrowing of both OMCS. How big is surgery and how much time it takes? What could be the approximate cost?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.