Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Natarajan MYour feedback matters!
My questions is to a lady doctor. My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. What is the minimum size of penis to satisfy a women?
My problem is not a biological? it is Social, but related to doctors? i m having pain in my testicle and noticed floating lump also? dont know how to tell anyone about this? plz help
I am harshita and I am 20 years old. At this age only I feels like my body is paining badly wh. Whats should I do to improve my body strength.
Does masturbating often leads to sexual problems in future ? Also would like to know if masturbation causes pimples on face ?
I am 20 my pennies skin is not stretching back. And when it is small it is stretching but when it is big it is not going back. Can you suggest me some solution.
Hello, I am a student and I live in Hostel, their food doesn't suit me well, after eating that food my bowel movements becomes uneasy, and stool is somewhat slurry. Earlier I consulted a doctor, he said that I possess Amoebic Colitis Syndrome, so he gave me Husk Powder containing Dietary Fibre. But it did no good. Please help me. Suggest me some some food supplements to improve my digestion. What fruits and vegetables can I take for the cure.
I suffered from dengue and recovered; I witnessed palpitations and my family doctor told me that it is due to weakness ; what are the remedies to lower palpitations?
My mom is suffering very bad and long cough for last 10 years and done all checkups and very lately find it is a part of Asthma, called cough variant Asthma. Just want to know how can she recover from it and will it be worse in future.
This is a serious issue for me. Whenever I go for toilet, and start doing shit then the blood flow happens. I do not know wt prescription to follow. Please help me cone out of it.
I am hepatitis b Positive patient My first hep b viral load (10/1/2017) is 5300 My second hep b viral load (4/7/2017) is 92 Can I continue my medicine to get cure? And what is the normal range of hep b viral load.
I am male 28 years old. And I have urine place their ieatching in last 5 years. I tried so many creams. But ieatching is back in few days. What I do give me a medicine.
Dr. Can you suggest me any ayurvedic medicine to boost my sexual power or any balance diet which I can take .regards.
I am a boy of 16year old and I have a headache since last 1week and I can't see clearly from my eye. Please help me.
Do you have an overwhelming craving for soft drinks? Are sodas and soft drinks part of your everyday diet? Soft drinks are very popular and common among today's youth and adults alike. However, the consumption of soft drinks may have several impacts on your health and may lead to severe consequences. Soft drinks contain chemical preservatives and other harmful substances, which are capable of affecting all major organs of the human body. Here is a list of disorders, health conditions and complications, which may arise from the consumption of soft drinks:
- Asthma is common in many consumers of soft drinks, which contain sodium benzoate as a preservative. These preservatives may mix with your diet and lead to reduced potassium content in the body. The chances of rashes are also enhanced.
- Dissolving of tooth enamel
- Soft drinks contain solvents, which are highly reactive. When these mix with the saliva or the stomach acids, they may turn acidic. Your mouth and teeth may get affected. Tooth enamel may dissolve, and the esophagus may get damaged.
- Soft drinks contain fructose corn syrup, which increases the risk of metabolic disorders in the body. The chances of heart diseases and diabetes get enhanced.
- Sugar overloading
- This is a phenomenon which occurs a few minutes after consuming soft drinks. The blood-sugar level may shoot up, and an insulin burst is possible. Blood pressure increases, the pupils may get dilated, and the liver may dump more amounts of sugar in the bloodstream.
Many soft drinks contain phosphoric acid, which causes a disturbance in the digestive system, affecting all the supportive organs. The chances of kidney stone formation get increased because of phosphoric acid. Other renal problems are likely as well.
The cans of soft drinks have a coating of resin for looking good and having a shiny appearance. Resin is composed of Biphenyl A, which is a cancer-causing chemical. The endocrine system gets affected, which may lead to reproductive health problems and premature puberty.
When soft drinks are consumed, urine contains calcium along with phosphoric acid. This may lead to osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones get weakened and deprived. Calcium deficiency is also observed in people who consume a lot of sodas and soft drinks.
- Obesity is very common among regular consumers of soft drinks, and soda based beverages. According to research, one single can of soda may increase the chances of getting obesity by quite a percentage.
- You should not drink soft drinks and soda regularly. This will keep you away from many health conditions. You should consume alternatives for soft drinks such as homemade iced tea and natural fresh veg juices and whole fruits, which contain no added chemicals and preservatives.