Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Natarajan MYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old there are lost of tanning and dark circles under eye . And also dull skin and black area around the lips what should I do?
I am 24 yr old i have lots of pores in my face nd look more than my age and how to get a glowing skin please suggest me.
Doctor, I m suffering from the skin disease. Known as psoriasis on foot leg from the 2010 till now. It not cured. What can I do for that? Any sp medicine? Or doctor? please recommend. If any.
I have acne on penis, first I was not aware about the fact that even penis can has acne, I used to thought that these are may be my hair follicles and some white spots, these are natural and every boy may have that kind of a penis. But one day I was urinating with my friend and I show his penis was so clear than I came to know that my penis is not normal and it has acne. please tell me how can I get to rid of this although its not harmful but its a shameful condition for me.
I am losing my hairs since one year. I tried all effort to stop nut the hairball still occurs. What should I do now to stop my hair fall.
I am 23 years old and I have skin problem from last few months. My skin is so rough in winter and summer also. I have eczema problem on my legs. Pls suggest some cure for it.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. Can you please help me life this?
I m 24 years old! was having acne problem from last two years! now almost it got vanished with the time! but theres a darkspots where I use to have acne! need to know how can that darkspots be treated for spotless skin! and now also sometimes 1, 2 pimples occurs but goes in 2, 3 days! give me solution for both sir!
I suffered with chicken pox last year. But till now dark spots not gone. Dark spot is have in my skin. Please tell me which cream I apply to move the dark spot.
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.