Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Nataraj PYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. I am suffered from cold, cough, asthma, and tonsillitis very badly. So what I do?
I am a 18 years old student. I am suffering from severe sinusitis and migraine. I have not eaten ice cream since a year. But recently I just tasted a pudding which was cold. Immediately my throat started burning.
I am 44 year old and have some sinus problem from last 2 year. Headeche, forehead pain, pain at inner side of both ear, sometime problem in balancing, I have show to ent and doctor has recomended for operation of nasal bone which come in ct scan. Kindly advise what step to be taken.
Sir, Mujhe five month se subah uthta hoon tab gale me cough jama rehta or ab to gle jalan hoti or sine me bhi dard hota 5 ,6 doctors ko dikha chuka hu. Magar koi improvement nai hai .sir give good advice what I do. Please tell me.
Hello. I am 17 year old. I am suffering from ear problem. There is some white liquid like resha. I got operated but no good response. What should I do?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.
I have persistent sore throat which is chronic now. I have no other problem or symptoms. I have problem of allergy also. What could be the reason for this chronic sore throat? Should I worry?
I am 68 years old. Suffering from tinnitus and sleep disorder. For sleep I am taking zapiz 1. Mg hs. But it is not solving my tinnitus plus I am afraid to be addict of clonazepam. What shall I do? Further, I would also request for a dependable related Doctor nearest to kharghar, navi Mumbai.
Sir, good evening from last five days I am sick, kuch karne ka man nahi kar raha hay, khansi bhi ho raha hay thoda thoda sa, and headache bhi hay, n mouth may chaley pad gaya hai tongue ke niche, aaj subh say throat may pain ho raha hay, kuch khawu piyu to lagta hai n pain hota hai, and also may smoking bhi kar raha hu from last 6 month, can you tell me what should I do?
My chest hurts and my throat feels very dry and aches badly when I swallow food, what's wrong? Is it the acidity or less blood in the body?
My throat is severely paining since 1 week, I have used many medicines thus there is no result. What should I do.
Hi . My friend is 22 years old . He drinks like once a week smokes a bit . He has rashes on outer neck and itching irritation soreness on the inside . He suspects it to be cancerous . Local ent says throat infection and gave certain medicines but the throat has been such since last 2 3 months . Rashes irritation soreness . What could it be ? Who do we consult ?
Hello sir. I suffering from fever at every time. On every 5 or 6 days it occurs. Give me a suggestion how to relief that disease. And all time my nose is full of snots. All time I am taking medicine but this doesn't effect due to daily taken habit. So give me any suggestion please.
After washing hand with soap and water clean the ear lobules with cotton wool dipped in antiseptic solution ,twice a day.
2)Rotate the ear-ring in its hole slowly to avoid build up of debris.
3)Keep the region dry
4)Look out for signs of infection.Infection and allergic reactions make the chance of hypertrophic scar, and keloid formation more likely.
5)Don’t try to change the ear-ring/stud before 6 weeks after Ear piercing.
6)Continue wearing ear-ring continuously for 6 months as otherwise tract will not form and the piercing may close.
If you want to know more about precautions materials and complications ( which may even be disfiguring ) check this outhttp://healthwealthbridge.com/ear-piercing/
Image courtesy http://wwwfreedigitalphotos.net