Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. NatarajYour feedback matters!
My friend is a business man. So he want to travel for a long time. Now he feel back pain. What is the remedy.
Hi sir my back right side bone is sightly bended so what are the that need to be taken and does it is going to be serve problem in my life please tell me sir.
My mom is 54 years and has severe knee pain since two months. I do massage her knee eitg blam and also she started morning walking. Still no change. Pls suggest a good remedy. She cannot stand on chair or sit on floor also to eat now.
Dear team. Last 1 month I have been suffering back pain, when I did some home work like moping. Sweepingwashing my clothes, after that I feel pain in my back. Waist near spinalcord, is it natural? Or I will go for treatment? Advice.
Hello Doctor, I'm Almost 16 Years and about 8 Weeks before I met an accident in School, I was playing basketball and fell on the ground and my shoulder had had to tolerate the impact, I contacted My doctor and I know its a AC Joint dislocation, I'm not sure which grade it is but I feel like its a Grade 3 Shoulder separation. The left shoulder have a little bump that is visible but when I move shoulder a little back or up the bump isn't visible. Doctor gave me Medicines which include Mociflox, Chymoral AP and Evion LC. I doubt that my shoulder won't get fixed with these medicines. I'm really worried about my shoulder and want to know if it's okay to go to Gym or do push ups and Crunches at home? I have searched this on the internet and I have read that a Grade 3 injury or above won't get fixed without surgery. I'm really tensed and I am not able to judge if it is a Grade 3 separation or above that grade. If by any chance this is a Grade 2 I will be really happy. I've a MRI Scan of my left shoulder but I can't really figure out the grade of this injury and please let me know if it is curable or not and if it is curable how much time would it take for me to be complete recover and Go back to gym.
I am getting pain at each joint of my body Getting saviour pain after daily exercise Pls guide for good health Feeling heavy above neckside of body and feeling sleepy .eye sight is also getting poor.
My legs is very painfully I tried all medicine and gels but it is not stop please help me what I do?
Both of my knee pain a lot and I am 24 years of age loves to play sports but sometimes I am not able to run because of pain even cant walk sometimes what to do? What is the problem?
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?
I am 54 years sufferings from backaches and do not stand on foots more than 20 minutes due to knee problem. Please advise.
Sir, my wife is a student she have pain in sacral portion when sitting and touching the sacral portion especially the tail NB one part. Kindly give me the advise to what should be the treatment and how and which specialist what to see me?
I am 31 years old female. I used to have sharp muscular pain below scapula which goes down to left sternum(t2, t3) generally after standing for long hours. Wat sud I do?
I m a 17 year old female and suffering from blood cancer of 4th stage of leukemia my doctor said that I would die very soon as virus has attacked my blood completely and now it's impossible to cure that but I know that everything is possible and I m not leaving hope please tell me what should I do to save my life what diet should I have what exercises should I do what all should I do that I would be cured and would lead an healthy life please help me I don't want to die please tell me what all should I do that I would survive.
Hi I have lower back pain since two years and there is swelling on my lower back which did not allow me to walk properly and when I get up I can not walk for 5 min more over the make me to walk in a curve shape what should I do for it.
A common myth about back pain is that you need to rest and avoid activity for a long time. In fact, doctors do not recommend bed rest. If you have no sign of a serious cause for your back pain (such as loss of bowel or bladder control, weakness, weight loss, or fever), stay as active as possible.
Here are tips for how to handle back pain and activity:
1. Stop normal physical activity for only the first few days. This helps calm your symptoms and reduce swelling (inflammation) in the area of the pain.
2. Apply heat or ice to the painful area. Use ice for the first 48 to 72 hours, then use heat.
3. Take over-the-counter pain relievers such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
4. Sleep in a curled-up, fetal position with a pillow between your legs. If you usually sleep on your back, place a pillow or rolled towel under your knees to relieve pressure.
5. Do not do activities that involve heavy lifting or twisting of your back for the first 6 weeks after the pain.
6. Do not exercise in the days right after the pain begins. After 2 to 3 weeks, slowly begin to exercise again.
A physiotherapist can teach you which exercises are right for you.