Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh PinjaYour feedback matters!
I have mild chest pain n moving in upper n lower side abdominal and back side. ECG report 2 times normal as according to cardiologist n then recommended Flexabenz plus tablet for muscular pain. I think it's costondritis. Because when I on dose of Flexabenz plus then no problem but after stopping dose and starting exercise feels pain again. What should I do. I facing problem last 2 months.
I am 31 yrs old guy. I regularly do workouts but every now and then my lower back pains. Is this due to exercise I do?
What is the success rate of knee replacement? as people have different views and only 25% of people are normal post replacement.
I am retired army officer. I have been advised knee replacement. Who is the right doctor including Army RR Hospital Delhi Can nott. I stay in Gurgaon. I hold Max Bupa Medi Insurance. Please advise.
He is 68 with knee joint bone calcium decrease and can't walk steadily having type 2 diabetes. Range 200 pp with proper medication in which way should we move in limited financial capabilities.
My grandmom had a lump in her left breast & it got operated (removed) around 8 years ago & she is having severe knee pain from many years. Now her left arm has swollen badly which pains her kindly suggest treatment either homemade or else which would help in reducing her swollen arm & reasons why she is facing so much problems. Thanks.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hello sir, I am 25 year old girl, from last 3 years I am having anxiety problem. Whenever some tense situation occur I started thinking something wrong is going to happen with me. When situation become normal then also I feel little pain in my heart. Sometime in shoulder and exactly back side of heart. I usually started thinking this at night. I have done ecg in march but it appears normal and x ray is also ok. And whenever I saw something tense in tv also I started feeling fearful. I was not at all like this before this. Really I am very confused what is wrong with me. Please tell me solution to overcome this?
My age is 24 am practicing martial arts and gymnastics my problem is my joints like knees and lower back are paining if I practice more but it's compulsory to practice more for gymnastics at this age can I practice things is there any permanent solution for I want learn gymnastics.Please tell.
Dear Doctor Last 10 Years I am suffering knees pain in this regards I have taken so many medicines use oil but did not get relief. Please home pathology medicines. Regards.
I am a 53 year old lady having knee pain which is more on the left, also having pain in the left ankle and sole. I have started homeopathy treatment. I am obese- 72 kgs. After seeing advertisement of Garcinia Cambogia in his clinic, I asked him whether I can use it. He has prescribed it. Is it safe to take it? Please guide.
Strange pain/cramping feeling below right lower part of rib cage its been 3 month and I have changed 3 docs since then no improvement cramping feeling/pain is light but it is continues. I have had 2 ultrasound and those both have normal report. I have had many medicines also which I found was of infection like norflox, meftal, then vsl etc.
Hi Doctor I have problem in my hand when I play badminton at morning daily their is soo much pain in my elbow and wrist
I have pain in my heels in left feet and it's like pinching while walking even unable to stand properly.
With age, most bones of the body undergo degenerative changes leading to reduced movement. The cartilage that is present in the joints allowing free movement is gradually lost due to wear and tear. This loss of cartilage makes the movement painful. This can also be caused by obesity and trauma, but age is the most common cause. The reduced movement leads to weight gain, which further aggravates the osteoarthritis.
Hips are one of the most commonly affected areas of osteoarthritis. Especially with overweight people, hips are quite often affected. In most people, early diagnosis can help in arresting progress and even reverse changes. This will help avoid chronic use of pain medications and major surgical treatments for managing the osteoarthritis.
Some of the most effective ways of managing osteoarthritis include the following:
- Weight loss: Reducing weight is one the most important cornerstones of managing osteoarthritis. People who reduce weight will see a drastic improvement in their symptoms.
- Pain medications: Pain is one of the main reasons that people seek medical help and that is when the diagnosis is made. Therefore, for immediate relief, pain control is essential. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are often used to control pain. In parallel, other measures for long-term control of osteoarthritis should be undertaken.
- Cold therapy: Using cold packs in the area of pain can provide great relief from pain attacks.
- Electrotherapy: Use of mild amounts of electricity can stimulate the nerve endings, reduce pain, and help in pain control.
- Acupuncture: Relieving pressure points which can increase inflammation is also widely used to control pain.
- Soft tissue massage: The soft tissues around the affected hip joint are regularly massaged, augmented by the use of a topical agent, which can help relieve the pain. The circulation is also improved, which can help in long-term symptom management including improved immune functions.
- Regular exercise: A well-planned routine exercise regimen will help control pain, improve movement, reduce fatigue, improve endurance, and improve the overall quality of life. All affected tissues should be covered in the exercise bones, muscles and cartilage.
Using a combination of these techniques, the physiotherapy will aim to achieve the following.
- Pain relief and protection: The first thing to manage is the pain, which brings the patient to the doctor. Once that is controlled, then long-term management needs to be planned.
- Restoring hip movement and strength: Once the pain settles down, then the muscle strength, tension, endurance, and range of motion need to be worked upon. This restoration will be done in phases, and with each phase, greater range of motion will be achieved with lesser discomfort to the patient.
Physiotherapy uses various techniques to minimise symptoms and in some people, even complete reversal of changes is possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.