Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh PinchaYour feedback matters!
I have left shoulder pain and hip pain for consecutively more than a week. Pl kindly help me for diagnose.
I am 36 year female. Have back pain from 2 years. Consulted doctor that time and below the results of report 1) BMD measure AP spine L1 -1.4 is 0.915 g/cm with T score of -2.2low 2) BMD femur neck left 0.860 g/cm with T score -1.3 3) BMD Neck right 0.862 g/cm2 4) BMD forearm radius 33% is 0.729 g/cm2 been taking homeopathy treatment from 2 years. Aftr taking medicine with more dosage pain used to get reduce and again start. But now from last week more shoulder pain/back pain/foot pain and hands join pain. Pls suggest me what treatment should I go for. What is the exact problem.
Sir/Mam I am 16 years old. Sir/Mam, my nose suddenly broken when I was eating food. My nose is bleeding so much. Some peoples saying that my vein is broken, please help.
I'm 18 years old suffering from hypothyroidism ky immune system is not very strong my palm sweat alot I feel very cold I feel very weak at the end of day my joints pain alot I have very weak eyes my head pain alot I can't work continuously.
I am suffering from more pain in my end of back bone. Some time I can not pick up any thing on earth .There is more pain. I am facing this problem since last 2or 3 months. But now it increased too much.
I have problem with my knee. When I run my knee has very pain. I use some oil from market but it doesn't work on me. Please help me.
I have got a back pain from 2 months. Which eventually leads to headache. So what it be? which disease?
Elbow pain and discomfort can be an outcome of a myriad of reasons. Thus, the symptoms of an elbow pain may differ depending on the factor or the medical condition causing the pain. In most of the cases, an elbow pain restricts the movement of the arm affecting a person's ability to lift things or to hold onto something.
- The elbow pain may also be associated with stiffness, and swelling in the elbow joints (often seen in people with Arthritis of the Elbow).
- In some, the elbow pain may be such that a person is unable to open a door, straighten the wrist. They face difficulties in even making a fist, (common in people with a Tennis Elbow).
- In the case of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, in addition to the elbow pain, there may be weakened hand grip and muscle wastings. The weakness may also affect the ring finger as well as the little finger. In extreme cases, there may be a claw-like deformity affecting the hand.
- In people with the Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) injury, the associated symptoms may include pain mainly concentrated in the inside of the elbow. Further, there may be irritation of the ulnar nerve resulting in numbness in the little as well as the ring finger. The elbow may also appear to be unstable.
- Like the UCL injury, the Little League Elbow may cause pain, swelling, and stiffness on the pinky side of the elbow (inside of the elbow).
To evaluate and determine the exact cause of the elbow pain, a doctor may carry out the following diagnostic tests.
- Blood tests: In the case of arthritis, a blood test may help in a more accurate diagnosis.
- A doctor may also perform some imaging tests such as
- An X-ray of the elbow.
- A CT Scan and an MRI to see if there are any damages or injury to the ligaments, cartilages or tendons.
- A bone scan may come in handy in the case of stress fractures.
The treatment for elbow pain primarily depends on the condition that triggers it.
- In the case of arthritis of the elbow which causes pain and inflammation, the use of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), analgesics and corticosteroids provide great relief from the associated symptoms.
- Many people with elbow stiffness (there is a weakness, with people unable to even bend or straighten the elbow) benefit from physiotherapy which goes a long way to relieve the pain and strengthen the elbow.
- PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) injections may be used to treat elbow pain. The blood of the affected person is collected and centrifuged to obtain the platelet-rich plasma. The platelets are then injected into the affected site to speed up the recovery process.
- The use of cold compress and painkillers can also help to reduce the pain and the swelling. For better results, follow this with a hot compress.
- In extreme cases, a person may need an elbow surgery to treat the diseased condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.