Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NarendraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old boy and my eye sight is really weak I. Do not know what to do. I can not see far can you suggest me what Should eat thanks.
I have red both eye since one week when I do welding that time my eyes at night full red so what should I do after welding.
My age is 17 years. My problem is related to eyes. I have dark circles on my eyes and also when I start study then my both eyes starts watering and I feel stress and at that time there is darkness in front of me. Please suggest me about its treatment.
I am suffering from eye pain from last 2 years. I go to eye specialist, no effect. Change my doctor. Use specs. But still my problem is not solve.
How can I make my eye so bright. I have a little sight problem. Its been seven years I am using specs. How can I avoid it. Iam disturb by it. please say the good way to avoid it.
Dear doc, I have a short site problem and I wear a specs. I do not like to wear a specs. I want to do a laser treatment. Is laser treatment is best? How much cost it will take?
My eyes water when I read books? I am a long time reader. Dey usually don't but now all if sudden they have started to water? What should I do?
I am 22 year old Male, I suffering from eye sight (R:-0.5,L:-0.75). Present I am using glasses but I don't like it, if any eye drops/Medicine to reduce that problem? Please suggest any one for my problem. Thanking you.
Dear sir/mam. I'm 25 years old male. During my office hours i'm prone to work on my laptop/desktop continuously for hours. Kindly suggest me some tips to keep my eyes healthy. Thank you!
Sir/mam my grandpa is suffering from neovascular glaucoma with cornea edema secondary to old CRVO .He is not able to see anything from his left eye since last 2 months his pressure is 44mmHg(icare) different doctor have given different suggestions 1st)) doc lotim B,dorzox,soline,Tab diamox,refresh liquigel,travatan and after getting treatment for 1and 1/2 month they suggested inject avastin to reduce the pressure and operate after all these they r not sure whether he will be able to see again. 2nd)doctor suggested that avastin wont work and he wont be able to see anything as he needs to be operated for reducing the pressure as these tablets cannot be used for long time after getting operated his pain and pressure will reduce but still he wont be able to see anything.And after that laser 3rd)doctor suggested that inj mannitol 100ml Iv*3 daily one and avastin but still he is not sure 4th) doc suggested that he wont be able to handle this and suggested for retina specialist he might be able to solve the issue .please help
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.