Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Sir I am 20 year old engg student . Some times I feel so hungry and start shaking hands and feels very weak. And after talking meal its started again after 1 hour . Its happens continue for 2-3 days . My GTT report is . Fasting - 83 After 1 hr - 112 After 2 hr - 105 When check my bp its normal Plzz solution for me . Its happening from around 1 year . My weight is 74 kg Height is 5'9"
I have high blood pressure at the age of 26, what food should I avoid to keep the bp down, and which are the foods can benefit me eating?
How to keep blood pressure normal and what type of food and diet is required so also which exercise is suitable for bp.
I have had this problem for a while but it seems to be getting much worse. I think it is probably due to anxiety but not sure. Whenever I lay down afternoon or at night I can hear and feel my heart beating. It feels as though there is a sledge hammer in my chest pounding back and forth. I can hear and feel every single beat. It makes it impossible to relax and rest. I am now having trouble going to sleep because of it. I am always tired. I experience body aches. I can not do physical activity long enough like my peers.
I am 49 years old and I have bp fluctuation problem and fat what should I do according you. I am taking ayurvedic+unani mix mdcn.
I am a house wife. I am 35 years old. Since from 2 month I am having paining in heart which some time very much. I thought it just a normal acidity but now m thinking its a major problem. Please doctor tell me what I have to do? I have to consult which type of doctor for this?
I am 65 yrs old male, weight 87 kg, height 165 cm (5 ft-5 inches) suffering from diabetes for last almost 15 years, taking amaryl mp1, one tab. In morning, mostly sugar remains under control only morning fasting is 125 -130, post meals 170-180. And 3 months average around 7, 2 I want to know the correct diet plan for me to reduce my weight and reduce morning /fasting sugar level also for information I am suffering from other problems as given below suffered with heart problem 3.5 years back and gone under by pass surgery. Now on ecosprin150 mg, atorec 20 mg, seloken xl 25 mg, suffering from prostate/stricture in urethra- problem taking urimax0.4 mg.
I am 57 years old male with normal health suffering with mild depression, like feeling of unsecured, no sound sleep, mental fatigue, fear, no concentration, drowsiness, no desire to work, irritation, short tampered, at times low BP, extremely sentimental, highly emotional, desire to remain on bed. Taking Daxid50 for last 6 years (1 tab in 2 or 3 days). Life is very dull with no joy. Please help. Middle class family with no tension in family and everything is normal. Walk 5 kms a day in early morning also. Doing job well.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
I am 33 years old. I have some light pain or discomforts on my left side chest. Some times in left hand also. My doctor says that nothing serious. My ecg report is ok. I font have bp. I am continue doing physical exercise. What is the possibility of this pain.
My chest is making weird noises whenever I deep breath in and out. Few days back I had cough. What is the reason behind this?
My father us suffered from heart attack and all 3 nerves are blocked doctor has done operation (angioplasty) and place stint in the nerve 2 nerves are clear and the 3rd one is blocked and he said to done later But the pain is there in the chest it is because of pumping and beating to bring back his life How to solve it and what food does he take What precautions he have to take ? And how many months he have to take to recover Is there any problem in future Help me.
My recent medical report shows the following values: 1. T4 - 4.30 (Range 4.5 -12 ug /dl) 2. Total Cholesterol - 234 (Range 125 - 200mg %) 3. LDL - 149.00 (Range 85- 130 mg %) I have been taking Thyrox 25 mg for Thyroid problem and Telsartan 80 mg for Hypertension (under control). Request advice on medication for T4, Cholesterol, LDL etc.
Rapid recognition of cardiac arrest is the essential first step of successful cpr 10.
As per guidelines, the lay rescuer who witnesses a person collapse or comes across an apparently unresponsive person should confirm unresponsiveness by tapping the person on the shoulder and shouting" are you all right"
If the person does not respond, the rescuer calls for help or ambulance and initiates excellent chest compressions.
Lay rescuers should not attempt to assess the victim?s pulse and, unless the patient has what appear to be normal respirations, should assume the patient is apneic or without respiration.
Remember even well?trained professionals can have difficulty determining if breathing is adequate or pulses are present in unresponsive adults.
After assessing responsiveness, health care providers should quickly check the patient?s pulse.
While doing so, it is reasonable to visually assess the patient?s respirations.
It is appropriate to assume the patient is in cardiac arrest if there is no breathing or abnormal breathing (gasping) or if a pulse cannot be readily palpated within 10 seconds.
The key point is not to delay cpr.