Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana ReddyYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from severe leg pain n left breast pain. why is it so. Is there any tablet to cure the pain?
Sir I am 20 years old and my menstruation cycle is irregular. I don't have thyroid and hormonal imbalance. I have taken treatment also but it is not curing. What should I do?
I am 24 years old I get irregular periods at certain times and I get pain in the bladder how can I help it?
I am two months pregnant. I just want to know, is there is any symptoms or any indications which indicates the sex of the baby.
Vaginal bleeding since 6 months. Bleeding medium to heavy. Initially there were no cramps, doctor suggested texid tablet, and then primolut N, but after completing the course for both, bleeding still has not stopped, and has intensified instead, with heavy cramping. Stomach aches too much. Kindly help. I have finished the 21 day dose of primolut 2 days back and since then, the bleeding had intensified a lot along with constant stomach cramps.
I am suffering from pcod. Dr. prescribed Metformin and normoz tablet. I had a vomit and dysentery when I start to take that tablet. Dr. told side effects will be there upto 10 days. For me it will continues about 15 days. Is this normal or I have to stop this medicine.
Dear Doctor . Meri wife ke private part me jaln ho rhi h . Me doted condom use kiya tha .shayd usi se ho the h so please give me suggestions Thanx.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.