Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Feeling pain in both the testicles, left side pain getting worse while running, this pain relaxes after some time rest, right side testicle feels like stone, feeling pain below the abdomen groin area right side, after scanning they said left varicose, then what is the cause for right side pain? And what is the solution?
What is varicocele is it 100% curable for men fertility chances to have a child, it improves sperm quality in men.
I have got married recently. But I don't get necessary erection for penetrations. And if I am able to penetrate (which is very rare) .my penis become soft before ejaculations. But when I am watching porn I got necessary erection. Please help. If possible I want to increase size of penis.
I have done excessive masturbate now my penis not erect properly I got soft erection ,penis not standing properly, suggest me some exercise & medicine for the problem.Please tell.
What are the symptoms of chickenpox? What is the main cause of this disease? What should we have done for our protection from this disease?
A neurological disease that occurs mostly on one side of the head, migraine is a severe headache that is characterised by a variety of symptoms, ranging from nausea and disturbed vision to sensitivity to light. Since the triggers of a migraine are many, it can be difficult to identify the exact cause of your pulsating headache.
Here are some of the common stimulants associated with migraine:
1. Fasting: Not taking proper meals, insufficient liquid intake and fasting can be a major trigger towards headaches and migraine. It could be associated to lowered blood glucose levels. Skipping meals or fasting must be completely avoided.
2. Sleep: Sleep can also be a trigger factor as well as a preventive factor for migraines. You can suffer from a migraine attack if you sleep too little or too much. Migraine caused by sleep problems usually arises when the brain’s serotonin (a compound that constricts blood vessels) production experiences a fluctuation, and there is a reduction of dopamine (a neurotransmitter that helps in the transmission of signals) levels. While the former neurotransmitter is necessary for regulating your sleep cycle, the latter is vital for helping you to focus. Several studies reveal that developing good sleep habits can bring about a reduction in the intensity as well as number of migraine attacks.
3. Stress: Another common migraine trigger is stress. Emotions like sadness, worry, shock and anxiety can cause migraine attacks as they bring about the release of migraine causing brain chemicals. At the same time, it is also commonly reported that a migraine may occur right after a stressful period, usually during the weekends, and is therefore called a weekend headache.
4. Food: Several studies show that migraines triggered by food occur in 10% of the world population. Many of the food items that cause a migraine attack contain a substance called tyramine or phenylethylamine. This substance can cause the nerve cells of your brain to release a chemical called norepinephrine. The increased quantity of the two (tyramine and norepinephrine) can lead to migraine attacks. These amino acids are present in aged cheese, chocolates, citrus fruits, nuts and soy foods.
5. Caffeine: Too much caffeine consumption can cause you to have a migraine attack. Ideally, you shouldn’t have more than 2 cups of caffeinated drinks (like coffee, tea and cola) a day to prevent yourself from experiencing migraine headaches.
6. Computer screens/ Sunlight: Sitting in front of your computer screen for a long time can trigger a migraine attack. It happens as muscle tension builds up around your head, neck and shoulder areas.To prevent the problem from occurring, you need to take regular breaks, use good lighting, and anti-glare screens.
7. Alcohol: Certain alcohols like red wine, beer, vermouth, and sherry contain substances such as tyramine, phenylethylamine, histamine, sulphites, and flavonoid phenols, all of which have been known to trigger migraine attacks. Red wine is considered to be the worst trigger, and you should avoid it if you suffer from migraine.
8. Exercise: Like sleep, even exercise has been reported to cause as well as prevent migraines. Exercising in a moderate and regular manner is known to prevent the onset of migraine.By doing so, you end up stimulating the release of the body’s natural painkillers, while improving your overall health. On the other hand, by exercising vigorously and without prior planning, your body’s demand for oxygen increases significantly, triggering an attack.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I don't want to undergo any surgery I'm afraid of taking it Can anyone share a link abt circumcision video I wanna get cure for tightforeskin without surgery Is there any treatment for ths problem.
There are certain practices, that even though most of us enjoy doing, but are afraid to discuss in public, for the fear of being shunned by the society. But we fail to understand that these things have the potential to enhance our relationships with our partners. An active sexual life and appetite is one where the sexual interest, excitement and peaks all take place on a regular basis with the help of foreplay, intercourse, masturbation and even watching porn. That's right, watching porn can actually improve your sexual relationship. While it has been shunned traditionally as something that may lead to exaggerated expectations and too much inertia when it comes to real time stimulation, porn can actually work as a tool that improves your sexual experience. Here's how!
- Intimacy: It is now a well documented fact that emotional and sexual intimacy can be built when a couple masturbates and watches porn together. This creates the grounds for discussions as far as sexual preferences go. Intimacy can help people explore their sexual side in a more uninhibited manner, which makes for a more qualitative sex life.
- Foreplay: Watching porn can actually do most of the work that foreplay usually does. It can also save you time and add entertainment to your sexual routine even as it gives you ideas about what you can try. Foreplay becomes more intense and pleasurable when you are watching porn as a part of sexual excitement before reaching your peak!
- Women Centric Porn: Watching women centric pornography can help in increasing the excitement for the male partner and helping the female partner in associating with the movie that would be playing. This can help both partners get into the mind set with a more acceptable and realistic form of depiction.
- Loyalty: Watching porn together builds a certain trust factor because both partners are exposing a side of themselves that no one else would have seen. And when the partners are open to trying out the things that each fantasises about, but could not express without the pornographic film, it also creates a basis for loyalty as the partners will not have the need to try those unfulfilled desires with anyone else outside the relationship.
- Unique: Watching porn can keep things feeling new and fresh. It gives new ideas and helps the partners envision each other in new role play and with improved techniques that can titillate and stimulate both partners. This ensures that the excitement remains in the relationship also.
It is a well known fact that sex is the glue that pretty much holds most relationships together. So keeping yourself attractive and creating a basis for your partner to be able to see you in varied and exciting scenarios can be helpful for your sexual health. So, it is important to use tools like porn in moderation for sexual satisfaction.