Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimha BharadwajYour feedback matters!
I have had ulcers in my mouth for as long as I can remember. Is there a cure for this? What's the cause?
I have teeth gap problem. Its in front of face. Only two teeth are gap. So its look ugly. How I make its tight and no gap between these btwo teeth. Give me solutions.
Half the money and time spent on eating tobacco if spent on teeth will improve dental health drastically! Spare a thought!
From last 15.16 days on my face. Cheeks are getting puffy and swelling. Had taken medicine also but no any improvement there is no any teeth pain or any kind of pain thank also face are getting bigger and puffy swelling. Please help. Also m gaining weight.Please help sir .
I am 24 years old. I can not open my mouth large as I eat rajnigandha and tulsi. But now I leave to eat. What can I do to open my mouth larger?
My height is 164cm and weight is 57 kg. I feel weakness Normally I usednutritionproducts but by these I got mouth ulcers.
I have mouth ulcer for last 20 to 25 days and having rinifol and anzy prescribes by doctor. But not effective. Please help.
My baby had a fall about a year ago. His front tooth chipped off after couple of weeks his gums area right above the tooth had a small round boil it kept increasing my dentist gave stolin ND gave him antibiotics. After a while d pus drained out ND swelling stopped. It keeps coming now and then. He said baby is too young for a root canal. My pediatrician told me that till the time baby is not having discomfort just apply d gel ND leave him. Any help from your end would be great.
I can see a layer over the area where my tooth and gum meets. I thought it was some king of gap earlier. But wen I looked it closely I can see that a layer has been eroded. What to do. Please help.
I am facing burning mouth infection. Every 5 min I have to drink water to make it cool. Pls suggest me.
Is activated charcoal good to whiten tooth. Which type of charcoal to be used for whiteness of tooth.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth.