Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have the problem of back pain some times I really feel it was killing me all the time. I never sleep for long time due to this pain I want some suggestions from you doctor. Please help me put to get cure to my pain. Thank you in advance.
Hello Dr. I am facing issue with back ache I regularly gym and take care of my health please help me for same appreciated.
What are the pain killers for backbone and legs? Please let me know what to do if backbone is severe.
I'm 17 years now and 11 weeks back I had arthroscopic acl reconstruction using arthrex tight rope and abs button. I've been jogging, cycling and a free more exercises. Could you give me a schedule for what exercises I am allowed to do now and what can I add as time passes. I also play football.
I am 70 Year Man having Problem with my Right Hand Fingers due to Nerve Compression especially my Right Hand Thumb and Index Finger Kindly advice.
I have to much pain in my left shoulder & l am also taking medicines from the best doctor of my city but there is no any result of improvement, what should I do.
I am 26 female. I easily get numbness in my feets and hands even when I am simply seating on sofa or lying on bed and whenever I sit cross leg after few minutes its become very hard as someone put heavy weight on my legs. Please guide me in this regard what should I have to do ?
One year ago I had a ankle arthoscopy debridememt with microfracture done after a fall in aerobics class when I was diagnosed with cartilage tear (wornout) for my left leg. After the procedure, my ankle still pains and unable to bear load, sometimes even difficult to walk a few steps or stand despite all the physiotherapy for 3 months as suggested by my doctor, when complained about the existence of pain with a fresh mri of ankle, I was prescribed osteofos 70 for 3 months, but still I'm suffering the same pain, pls advice me coz I'm willing to go any extent cause I want to get back to sporting activity. Advice me about new trends and techniques in cartilage replacements at any nook and corner of the world. Also suggest me the worlds best hospital for my issues. Thanking you
I have pain in my knee. In age of 17. And I know it is not good. So please can you advise me what to do?
Our spinal disk resembles a jelly donut, wherein the softer insides are protected by the hard exterior. Sometimes, as a result of some injury or an accident the jelly slips out, leading to an extremely painful condition which in medical parlance is known as herniated disc. The pain that you are subjected to, during herniated disc, occurs as the nerves nearby are damaged due to the concussion.
Apart from pain, herniated disc is preceded by other symptoms, some of them are:
- Pain in the arm or the leg: Depending on which part of the body you have suffered the herniated disc, in the neck or in your lower back, this condition is succeeded by intense pain either near the buttocks or near the shoulders. It goes without saying that this pain increases sharply with movement.
- Numbness: That part of the body where the nerves are damaged due to herniated disc often becomes numb and has no sensation whatsoever.
- Weakness: Due to herniated disc, the muscles become weak that considerably impairs and curbs mobility.
However, there are various ways by which you can prevent a herniated disc. Some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise in any form and even for a short while yields several benefits. Your body invariably gains momentum and agility. If you exercise daily, your spine becomes more stable and strong, thereby preventing a possible herniated disc.
- Maintaining the right and good posture: A lot depends on the way you sit and walk, in fact more than you can imagine. If you sit badly, it exerts a pressure on the spine and the discs. Subsequently, a good posture does the very reverse and curbs chances of a herniated disc in the future.
- Keep a tab on the weight: It is always healthy to maintain the right weight, the one that keeps you away from the onset of various diseases. If you are overweight, it puts more pressure on the spine disk, thereby increasing the risk of developing a herniated disc.