Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. NandhivarmanYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. i Am facing problem with pimples on my face it is so itching and painful every time blood will come out side can you please suggest me any medicine Note: mine is oil skin.
I am 28 years old male and I have acne and oily face I tired to use medicines and treatment but no results found, what can I do?
Sir, I have a anal fissure. I tried lots of Medicine for it but some of them work temporarily. Now I am using soframycin cream from last 3 days. Its a skin cream. So can we apply skin cream on anal fissure?
Sir, I am 26 year old male, last from five days in stool a bit of blood is coming and lite burning at tip of the anus. Please suggest me the medicine and type of diets.
Dr. My problem is that my face has heavy wrinkle. I tried many things but no give best result. Please give me best treatment.
I have an cut scar on my nose which is 10 years older so doctor please let me know with any gel or medicine to fade the scar it looks bad and it leaves me feeling uncomfortable.
I loss my beauty. Now my colour complexion is very dark before one year I have very fair complexion. But I am not go more out of house and not go in sun.
Sir I am 28 years old boy I have dark patch under my eyes from last 4 yrs. Sir there is always light pain in my legs under knee. I am also suffering from headache problem from last 7 yrs. I am addict of hp please suggest me something to cure my problems.
My skin colour over the joints such as knees and elbow are darker shades which seems to fade away a little during winter. So my question is is it due to some deficiency in diet? If so then how can I make up for it?
From last 6 month, I observe dark spot below eye become more as compared to 2 month back need advice on this.
I have dark marks under the eyes and please suggest some ways to keep my facial skin brighter and clean.
I have old pitted scars on my cheeks. I did all treatment like chemical peeling, derma etc. It's lightly fad it but after some month I noticed my scars as it is. I spend so much money but not got result .now I don't go for any other treatments. Pls suggest me any cream or gel which use for long time and naturally hell this problem. Pls help.
I have skin problem in my shoulder and there are many new pinmples coming out everyday and it is increasing day by day sumthng luks like fungus wht should I do now? I m using ring gaurd for 2 month but no effect on tht fungus.
I'm 18 years old and have wrinkles on my hands. Can you suggest some ways to get rid of wrinkles and get a smooth and fair skin. Can you also help me to get rid of unwanted hair other than laser?
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"