Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NandhivarmanYour feedback matters!
I have same pimples onto my face and I have lost my fair and glowing skin what to do. And also my body become a dark I dont know why please suggest me what to do for glow of my baby.
I am 18 years Male. Recently my ELBOW got touched to Motorcycle Hot ENGINE on the 1st day. I applied SILVEREX ionic (Silver nitrate gel 0.2% w/w. After a few hours it became a swollen like water packet. Later it bursted Still I am applying SILVEREX. Its been 24 hours. Outer skin turned in BLACK color. Later got peeled. Reply Urgent.
I have problem in acne scars and pores. Pores are have in nose both side. He is little pores in both side in nose pleas suggest me and solve this problem.
I have a enlarged prostate , since few days back I am feeling burning sensation after urine flow. what does it signify and remedy cure for the same.
I am 18 yr old male and facing pimples on my face from last 1 yr or more. I used even dove on my face, but of no avail. Also my skin colour, which used to be fair is now darkening day by day. What should I do to get rid of these skin diseases?
I have acne on my face for more than 1 years, I too have acne on my chest and back, forehead It appears sometimes blackheads, sometimes red, sometimes red with pus. I have applied many facewash in past one after another (.garner powerlight, double action, acno fight, scrubs also. Please suggest me how to get rid of these acnes.
I have dark black spot in my face, this is serious problem for me please advise me what the solution this about.
I am 25 years old. Since 10 years I am doing hand job due it my skin is very thin and when ever I think about girls or sex related things unconsciously my swarm comes out. I am feeling very unhappy with this. Am I suitable to marry a girl. Can I satisfy her. Pleas give me some suggestions. If need I will take appointment of you to meet directly. Thanks.
Bladder cancer refers to a cancer, which arises from the epithelial lining or the urothelium of the urinary bladder. In the most common form of bladder cancer, the normal histology of the urothelium is recapitulated. It is called transitional cell carcinoma. Bladder cancer is a serious form of cancer that leads to many deaths too.
There are several modes of treatment for bladder cancer. They are:
Bladder cancer surgery: Surgeries are common for treating bladder cancer. The types of surgeries include:
1. Transurethral resection of bladder tumor or TURBT: This mode is used for determining the presence of bladder cancer and to find out if it has invaded the bladder wall muscle layer. This treatment mode is generally used in the early stages of bladder cancer.
2. Cystectomy: A cystectomy is undertaken when bladder cancer is very invasive and parts of the bladder or the whole of it has to be removed. There are two types of cystectomy.
- Partial cystectomy is used when the cancer invades the bladder muscle layer in a small area. It can be removed without the whole bladder being taken out.
- A Radical cystectomy is undertaken in case the cancer affects a large area and is present in multiple areas of the bladder. This surgery removes the bladder entirely and all its nearby lymph nodes.
3. Intravesical therapy: In intravesical therapy, a liquid drug is put directly into the bladder via a catheter instead of injecting it or consuming it orally. The cells lining the bladder are affected without causing any harm to other body parts. This therapy is usually used after TURBT in non-invasive cases of bladder cancer to prevent recurrence.
4. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is an effective treatment for bladder cancer. Chemotherapy may be used in two ways:
- Intravesical chemotherapy, where the chemo drug is put directly into the bladder and is applicable only for early treatment stages.
- Systematic chemotherapy, which involves the injection of chemo drugs into the vein or muscle and can also be administered in the form of pills. The drug reaches all parts of the body via the bloodstream and affects all cancer cells.
5. Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure for bladder cancer involves the use of high energy radiation for killing cancer cells. It is used in early phases of treatment and is the primary remedy for people who cannot have a surgery. It is combined with chemotherapy to make the radiation effective. The most common type of radiation therapy for treating bladder cancer is called external-beam radiation therapy where radiation occurs from an outside source.
Bladder cancer is a severe form of cancer. Proper and ideal treatment is required among the several treatment methods available.