Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandha KishorYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have a very serious issue with my skin I have large open pores on my face my face is look like very ugly due to this problem I have regularly use papaya multani methi and tomato on my face but there is no effect kindly suggest what should be done.
I want to increase my IQ power, and want to have good health and turn my skin color white. What can I do?
I am facing skin problem since four year. After treatment I have been cured but when I have left the medicine the problem was restarted.
Sir I am having mild piles, ie, fissures and tag like thing. Would you please advise on medicines, especially food style etc.
Hello sir , I require to be consulted regarding the acne scars on my face . I am a 16 year old boy , I had an inflammation on my face , around 3 months ago , since it was not getting off , I pressed that acne and it sprouted , blood coagulated at the sight for 2-3 days it remain a major clot at left cheek of my face , afterwords a dark pink-red scar was exhibits by my facial skin , till date it is a little light but it isn't seeming to be vanish or looks like will never go on it own . Would you please suggest me a solution out of this problem , as I desperately want the scar to vanish and get back my same skin . Regards.
I have grade iv prostate and taking ayurvedic medicine postaid since long but wihvery little relief. Would you kindly advise some other natural medicine or some specific exercise?
I am 26 year girl & I suffer for dark circle for 5 years. I have do so many treatments but there is no cure.
Hi, my 4 year son is suffering from fissures therefore can someone tell me how much time does it take to heal. I am currently giving him laxicare and ornaments. Is the line of treatment fine. Although wanted to know the cause and things to take care in future. Would prefer if some good pediatric in faridabad can answer this and would want to meet him in person also. Thanks in advance for considering this. With Regards .
I am a 22 year old mail. I have oily skin on my face and lot of blackheads on my nose. What should I do?
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.