Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandha KishorYour feedback matters!
Allergy problem on skin before two years. I take medicine from three Dr. But skin problem day by day critically increase.
I am 21 years old and a flying cabin crew can not take proper diet but have dark circles and I am very thin don't gain weight.
Sir how can I fill my pores on face due to chicken pox I ill before 3 months some pore are on my face.
I have two white spots on my face, one on each side. It doesn't itch or anything, but is it dangerous? If not, then too please say what it can be. I am 14 year old boy.
My face color is dark I've used melaglow rich for fairness which was prescribed by my dermatologist two months ago but that doesn't work. Prescribe me some fairness medical cream.
Dermatologist is the once who "is trained to evaluate and manage paediatric and adult patients with benign and malignant disorders of the skin, hair and nails" they are specialized in:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers
2. Management of contact dermatitis and other skin disorders
3. Recognition of skin diseases
4. Derma pathology
5. Surgical techniques used to treat skin conditions.
Five reasons why do you need a dermatologist
1. You are not the doc: though you believe that you know more about your skin than a specialist. You are completely wrong. You might know how your reacts to heat, but you may not know why. And so you need a specialist who can well understand the condition of your skin.
2. Treatments: dermatologist clearly knows what, why and which treatment is necessary to your skin. They are the ones who can suggest necessary treatments without getting your skin irritated for long.
3. Cosmetology: they not only do the basic work related to skin but also do the cosmetic procedures like laser skin treatment, fillers, scar removal etc, thereby giving you the beautiful skin glow.
4. Advice: dermatologist can help you out with which cosmetics to use, which sunscreens would suit your skin and which type of product radiates your skin color.
5. Cancers dermatologist can help in detecting various skin cancers and help you fight the battle of getting rid of it.
I have black spots on my face cause from acne. Can you pls suggest any cream to lighten the spots. I hv oily skin and madam complexion.
I have pain in the left breast and done sonography of left breast and seen there hypoechoic node position measure 2.3 x 1.5 cms in the left axilla measuring 11 x4 mm. Fibroadenoma is obsevered. Please doctor suggest what is resolution to solve this.
Hi sir/Mam Main 22 saal ki ladki hun, maine 2 din pehle breast Usg kiya kyunki meri breast pe pain or lump feel hota tha. Report pe likha hai "Focal Changes Of Fibroadenosis In Both Breasts" Or aj maine jab apne underarm pe hat dala toh woha ek fish eyeball ki tarhah lump feel huya. Main kya karu, Mere underarm ke andar kya huya? Mujhe bohat dar lagraha hai.
I am 17 year old boy and I have an oily skin because of which I suffer from pimple problems. Any solution to that?
My face has becoming the black in colour daily I used travel on byke in dust and smoke in city and I marks on my face I need remove those marks and look little fair and attractive.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello, I am 28 years old. Mere face par Pimple ke marks hai. Aur blackheads ziyada hain face par nose or chain par press karne par white kuch nikalta. Mera colour white hai. Mujhe face clean rakhne ke liye kya karna hoga. Please tell me what to do please.
I need cure for chicken pox spots which occurred 4 month before there are dark spots over my whole body especially face.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.