Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda KumarYour feedback matters!
I have dark circle and pimples in may face please gave me solution of this problem and medicine names.
Hi doctor, I'm seeing small swelling lump in anal outside, in between the two bumps. I was not able to seat properly and it is paining like hell. I have seen from stool blood is not coming. I went to pharmacy they have given DOXY-1 L- Dr. FORTE. But that is not helping me. Can you help me on this also please suggest the doctors and hospitals for consultation. Thanks
Anal pain while moving body such as walking, while standing or while sitting due to expansion or contraction.
I am 60 years old male and have prostrate gland since two years. Having no improvement I have decided to get homeopathic treatment. Any kind advice from home Dr. the type of home medicine?
My lips are too dark. Like I smoke but I never smoke. Can you give me some remedies to make my lips look normal pink.
Sir o am 34 year old. Sir my skin is very oily. I had take my product for this. But the it don't work.
I have roundworm in inner side thighs, I used several creams, due to that the area becomes dark black with itching, what is the solution. Please provide me medicine.
I am Pushpanjali Mohite, a 26 years old female (unmarried. I am having red spots (turning into black spots) on my face due to sun rays and heat. What should I do to avoid more skin damage? Please guide.
I got mark or black spots in my face not over all but some parts of my chicks. I used some creams life fare glow but not effective. Suggest me the right way to make my face clear.
I AM male 34 years Old . I have one question is since two month I have been noticed that my under the eye has Black circle.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.