Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm having nocturnal emission twice a week from last 10 years I have also consulted 4-5 doctors but they were unable to solve my problem. The problem that seems to me is like my lower nerve is fractured in the lasts of output of my penile and upper nerve feels me like they are not active. How can be the treatment done for this.
Hii. I am pradip 20 year old have throat infection problem when saliva get down trough throat den it will create small pain in throat and every time when saliva get down it create pain so what should I do. please help.
Hi, I have been recently diagnosed with multiple calculi in my left kidney. And the largest one is of 17 mm. Should I go for surgery (as doctors have suggested) or shall I wait to see the effect of ayurvedic medicines which I am eating now. Banana with camphor is what I have been taking till now. Are there chances of getting the stone dissolved, there is no pain now in my abdominal region.
She having allergies like eye irritations, head ache while bend down, ich in tongue and eyes, and cold. These all problems are mostly during night times. What to do to cure these?
I am 53 yrs old having diabetics type 2 since last 4 month I am having shoulder pain and getting clot in left hand doctor say it is frog gen shoulder what is remidy.
I am suffering from ringworm patches from last 14-15 years in my groins. Since last tow years it has started appearing on face also. Multiple time consulted doctors. Two unique observation 1. Every ointments and medicine works fine but after an interval of one to two months it again appears. 2. After using ointment I feel as if it shifts the place and goes off very slowly. Can I have any permanent cure for the same?
I have been masturbating from 6-7 years at least a day sometimes twice a day. After some years I experienced knee pains & my eyes got blur &now I getting chest pains, as I read from a website these are some symptoms of over masturbation. I'm juz leaking my sperm in juz some secs. I have doubt what should I do to get my health well both physically & sexually. As I'm 22 now is I am OK in getting married when I would be 26, because now only I am experiencing weakness in sexual activities & less time performance ,that would really bother my partner. I am feeling shy to say my parents and unable to go to a physician directly & much worried about future.
My penis is small in size. And I want to enlarge it. please tell me some homemade tips for getting large.
I am HIV positive my cd4 is 408 I am not on ART and don't want to go for it I want to cure this I feel tired now days and some Sickness's like fever, itching under penis area, hair fall, mind loss, mouth infections etc want good consultant ion but I don't want to go on ART please give me ayurvedic and homeopathy treatment pune doctors preferable or if you have cure please guide me on it.
Hello. Sir/mam. Can you tell me about side effect of fonda flo injection (anticoagulant) for artery blockage of heart.
Broccoli is known to be hearty and tasty vegetable which is rich in dozens of nutrients. It is said to pack the most nutritional punch of any vegetable.
Here are some of the benefits of broccoli:
1.Cancer prevention: Broccoli shares these cancer fighting, immune boosting properties with other cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
2. Cholesterol reduction: Like many whole foods, broccoli is packed with soluble fiber that draws cholesterol out of your body.
3. Reducing allergic reaction and inflammation: Research has shown the ability of kaempferol to lessen the impact of allergy-related substances on our body. Broccoli even has significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, which are well know as an anti-inflammatory.
4. Powerful antioxidant: Of all the cruciferous vegetables, broccoli stands out as the most concentrated source of vitamin C, plus the flavonoids necessary for vitamin C to recycle effectively. Also concentrated in broccoli are the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene, other powerful antioxidants.
5. Bone health: Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
6. Heart health: The anti-inflammatory properties of sulforaphane, one of the isothiocyanates (ITCs) in broccoli, may be able to prevent (or even reverse) some of the damage to blood vessel linings that can be caused by inflammation due to chronic blood sugar problems.
7. Diet aid: Broccoli is a good carb and is high in fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar, and curbs overeating.
8. High in Indole-3-carbinol, a compound that helps reduce estrogen levels, broccoli is a great libido booster in men (although it can have the opposite effect in women). Brussel sprouts are also a great source of Indole-3-carbinol.
9.Eat healthy for a healthier bedroom experience. According to Spanish research published in Fertility and Sterility, upping your intake of folates found in broccoli can increase semen production, which leads to stronger orgasms and improved fertility.
Furthermore, a cup of broccoli has as much protein as a cup of rice or corn with half the calories.