Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nanda KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm a diabetic using glyciphage 250mg twice a day when I have to take them after meals or before meals.
I am suffering from partial headache (ie. Migrane. Some times right part of head, some times left part. It is more in right side. Some times back part of head. No other symptoms. Frequency is 2-3 times in a week. More in summer. Please advise me.
I am feeling very useless do not feel to do any work. feel only sleepy. And I feel vomiting. My skin becoming white white. What should be I do.
Can I take multivitamins tablets with vitamin b complex + vitamin c tablets on daily basis for growth of my body? Whats are the dosage, uses n side effects of it please help.
I am 47 years old, suffering from diabetes for the past 8 years. Recently I have experienced ED. Kindly state a short term and long term best and cure with minimal side effects.
When rabies early symptoms are occurred in human body then what type of muscle pain or headache are observed?
E. G.- I have constipation problem from last 2 years due to this I have fissure problem in my anus. Please suggest me how can I cure this problem and what precaution should I take to overcome my constipation problem.
I am 36 age year old male. How to increase semens production. As I release very less semens while having sex. How to increase semens volume without medicine, kindly suggest some indian foods. Also what is the best sex positions to conceive a baby.
I am unable to satisfy my wife and lately since last one year having erection problems. Kindly advise.
My friend has a lump in uppermost left side of testicle. As he recently discovered it a few days back and seem little worried. Its appearance is like a boil but from inside the skin, its not very painful tho. please suggest what should be the best way to cure it.
I feel shy to contact doctor, wanted to know how can we increase the size of penis to have happy marriage life. Do we have any tablets for that?
My 60 year old dad faces difficulty in breathing on doing any form of activity like after walking for some time, he gets breathing problem. We checked with the local cardiologist, he did ECG, x-ray, a few blood tests etc, but nothing came out. So he ruled out any heart related problem. All I know is he has gastric problem and no other ailment. Please help me with what to do.
I am suffering from a problem of ear ache. It mostly occurs during night time, and then it remains for 1-1.5 hours. I am also taking the medications related to heart problems, because I was also suffering for heart problems like high cholesterol,(chest pain and throat pain sometimes), but now these pains and lipid levels are under control. So, my diet is also simple. It not includes any fast food or oily item. So please tell, is this ache is related to heart problem in any way? And also suggest ways to reduce or kill it.
All women have to go through menstruation or periods with the only choice of endurance in hand. A woman's body and mind undergo distinct changes during the phase of menstruation. PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome refers to some symptoms which a woman experiences just before her monthly periods begin. These symptoms can be both physical and mental, and they vary among different women. Homeopathy helps in the effective cure of PMS, and has no side effects. Homeopathic medicines give women relief from the symptoms of PMS.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines for curing PMS:
- Sepia: This is the best homeopathic medicine for PMS. It helps in curbing the extreme irritability caused in women suffering from PMS and calms the mind. It is specially used in case of pain in the uterus during this phase and in women with irregular menstrual cycles.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic remedy is used during PMS for treating depression and mood swings that women undergo. Before periods, many women experience a state of sadness and become emotionally depressed. Ignatia cures this depression and makes the women happier.
- Pulsatilla: During PMS, it is likely for women to get extra sensitive towards everything, and they tend to get affected by the most insignificant matters. Pulsatilla can be used in such situations as it reduces the extra sensitivity and makes the women appear normal. It is used in cases of disrupted menstrual flow, accompanied by loss of thirst.
- Lachesis: This homeopathic medicine is used for women who suffer from body pain during PMS. The pain occurs due to the PMS and can be in the form of headaches and aches in other parts of the body. Women also tend to get over talkative, and the body may feel heated up.
- Conium: Some women develop breast tenderness during PMS, characterized by swelling, enlargement or pain in the breasts. The breasts also become hard and touching causes an increase in the pain. Conium is the best homeopathic medicine for treating this kind of pain.
- Chamomilla: This medicine is similar to sepia and helps in curing irritability in women before periods. It is used when irritability makes the women avoid talking and abstain from communicating.
- Bryonia: Similar to Conium, Bryonia is another homeopathic medicine, which helps in curing breast tenderness in women during PMS. Bryonia is used when the pain is extremely heavy and intense.
- Carbo veg: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for the treatment of abdominal bloating in women during PMS. Heaviness and distension are caused in the abdomen, which further lead to pain.
Women suffer quite a lot during PMS, just before their monthly periods, and homeopathic medicines provide the best, natural treatment for these symptoms and conditions.