Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NandaYour feedback matters!
Writing on behalf of my mother. She will be 49 YO this Nov. She has a history of painful periods with heavy flow. She has fibroids on the uterine wall and has been undergoing treatment for several years. She was having Novelon OC for about 2 years. She often took the pills at a stretch for 1.5- 2 months with the doctors permission so the periods were delayed. A few months back her bleeding started inspire of the Novelon pills (taking two pills a day). So she consulted another doc who prescribed Regestrone Sandoz .5 mg. Taking the pills twice a day was showing light spotting so she consulted with the doc and started having 3 pills a day after which the bleeding completely stopped until she stopped taking the pills to get started with periods. The last usg done 2 months back shows that the uterus size and wall thickness have grown. Is this due to overuse of Novelon? Is it possible these irregularities are happening because she is approaching menopause? Her doc said she might need to get a biopsy done. Is this really anything serious? Pl reply asap as are all extremely worried.
Last period was on 4 June 2016 Missed period from last 2 month, taken regestrone and wait 10 days no periods, all blood are negative again Dr. prescribe Crina ncr 10 mg for 7 days but till now there is no period. Pls suggest.
I made an un protected sex after 4 days of my period. And take Ipill after 12 hour. But my period not come in time 1.5months gone till now no period come.
Does precum lead to pregnancy? Like anyone having sex and he pulls his penis before ejaculation. Will it lead to pregnancy? I mean precum that secret does that have chance to let her pregnant?
I had an intercourse with my husband on Saturday. It was the 11th day after my period. So I want to know whether there is chance for pregnancy?
I am 20 years old I had my last periods on 23 june 2015 my bf fingered me on 21 july could I be pregnant I am not irregular with my periods.
I have a period disorder from long time take they r not come on time what should I do to make them properly.
My wife's period date is 7th of month but this time period is not coming and I was checked urine test for pregnancy but that test was negative then what is the reason why periods are not coming give me reason.
4 Dietary Changes that can Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
At times being able to conceive becomes a challenge due to certain biological reasons. Feeling positive and eating healthy naturally takes you a step nearer to getting pregnant. In case of no medical condition acting as an obstruction, consuming the right food can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Here’s a list of supplements you can include in your diet to maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
1. Choose whole grains over refined carbohydrates: Reducing the intake of refined carbohydrates (found in milk, potatoes, corn to name a few) can reduce inflammation of the genitals, which will help increase fertility. You can still continue to have your favourite foods, but ensure they are low GI (glycaemic index- a figure used to represent the ability of carbohydrate to increase glucose in blood) carbohydrates.
You can consume whole grains, which help in reducing insulin levels that in turn reduce the risk of heart diseases and diabetes and also help lower cholesterol levels. Try having whole grain bread instead of white bread and porridge instead of sugary processed cereals to reduce your GI ingestion.
2. Harness the power of Proteins: Proteins are an important part of your diet and the type of proteins you require careful consideration as they help make new hormones. Try having 25gms of vegetable protein like seeds, legumes and nuts instead of animal protein.
Add dairy foods to your diet as they are also a rich source of protein. They provide vital minerals and nutrients like magnesium, calcium and vitamin B12 to the body and at the same time are low in calories. Include milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese to your meals so that you have a minimum of three servings of dairy products a day, which is essential to meet your nutritional needs and increase your chances of having a baby.
3. Welcome Good Fats: Processed foods, fatty meats and takeaways are high in saturated fats including trans fats. These lead to inflammation and an increase of oxygen free radicals in the body, which decrease fertility. So, incorporate good fats in your diet in controlled quantities. Try having avocado and tomato on a whole grain toast, for instance.
4. Make folate an integral part of your diet: Folate is an essential nutrient that helps in decreasing the incidence of birth defects in babies, while ensuring a healthy conception. Along with the prescribed supplements, try to increase its intake in its natural form. The best way to do this is by having green leafy vegetables, which are a rich source of folate. You can also have veggie sticks and vegetable soup along or green vegetable dishes to increase your folate intake.
I am 1 n half months pregnant but I don't see any normal pregnancy symptoms like vomiting, giddiness, altered sense of smell. Is this normal?
I got my periods on 7 th this month Nd it got over on 10th. I got physical on 14th with protection. Actually did not reached the climax (both of us). Any chance of pregnancy?
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SWEET POTATO
1. Rich in high amount of Beta carotene
2. Contain twice the fibre of normal potatoes
3. Rich in vitamin c and E
4. Potent source of manganese
5. High level of vitamin B6 and potassium
My wife is approx 1 month pregnant. Will it affect our baby if we have unprotected sex from now. Please suggest.
Me and my gf had sex in the 4th day of her period. After that she had light bleeding for few hours. There is any chance of pregnancy.
How much time it will take to heal the stitch after caesarian section? I am having pain even after 3 months after c section. What should I do?
लेकिन जाने की खबर तो 9 सेकेंड पहले भी पता नहीं चलती ।।।
इसलिए मस्त और व्यस्त रहो.