Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nancy PriyaYour feedback matters!
There is pain in my back. I used to travel 4 hours daily by car due to which pain is increased. What should I do now.
I am hearing some sounds in the knee while sitting and standing, and my age is 23, male. Will it cause any harm to the joints in the future? How to reduce it?
I am in Vadodara Gujarat.I had a little imbalance in bathroom about 30 days back on left foot, more weight while moving from seating position to standing position. Since then I have difficulty in walking left leg from heap, there is pain while walking.
My age is 22 years. Some time I experience back pain since last two years. I am not overweight. Whenever I lie on flat surfaces, my back start to pain. What should I do.
I am 25 married women. Have one daughter 3 years old. I have problem in back pain. I can not sit too much time.
I'm so thin. My collar bone and back bone can be seen clearly. Any t shirts of medium size can't get fit. What I should do to resolve it in a month.
There is mild left side pelvic joint pain when sitting around one hour or more and sometimes during morning walk what to do?
I am 39 year old male. I am getting strain ,fatigue and burning sensation in shin muscle between below knee and above ankle only during running. This is more in left leg compared to right leg. During walking I don't have any pain. I participate in 10k run once in 2 month's, also run weekly 3 to 4 times 2 to 3 km each time. Do I need to change shoes, posture correction or any suggestions for supplements.
I am having back ache since more than 4-5 months, it become more difficult when I get up from the bed early morning, my age is 56 years, male, what should I do, I do yoga regularly in the morning.
I am handicapped. I lost my leg below ankle knee. I heard about limb transplant somewhere but I don't know that it's successful or not? Please help me. And if it's successful than please inform me where this operation can be done.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.