Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm suffering from kidney stones, I want to take a lesser treatment. Can you please tell me the details.
I am 48 years male. I am suffering very frequently urinal problem. So I have to urinate. So advice me.
The details are provided for my mother. She is a kidney patient and her dialysis is going on. Her sodium level has reached to 126. What should be done to bring it to the normal level. Also. Is it life threatening? In last dialysis she was not able to breathe for sometime and they people have her oxygen then she was able to recover. Please advise.
1) Avoid hard water to drink, drink sufficient boiled water or purified water only.
2) Avoid fruits containing small seeds like tomato, guava, vegetables like brinjal,
3) Take 4 crushed Elaichi (cardamom) add 2 cups of water boiled to become half filter it, add 2 spoons of cow ghee take on an empty stomach.
4) Do skipping exercise daily so that stone can come down to the bladder.
5) Drink sugarcane juice without ice empty stomach or as possible.
6) Duration to cure kidney stone is depends upon size, the number of stone, position (kidney urethra).